The New Gears of Dreadlands Set

Yeah, I had the same thought.

2 Likes

WoW, too many questions from GoD :-

• Can Primary Skill from 4 pcs bonus proc F&R ?
  • Can Primary Skill from 4 pcs bonus proc Simplicityā€™s Strength (leech) ?
  • Can Primary Skill from 4 pcs bonus get buff from Taeguk while channeling ?
  • Worth to use Deepth Dagger ?

Screwing up :slight_smile:

I had same idea. But Strafe will most probably be able to shoot more projectiles per second than you would be able to shoot manually.

New set is worded so badly that I donā€™t know if I should be happy or sad. I like it is based around generators. Entangling shot buff (Bow buff) makes you want to use 2 generators in the build and switch between them.

Hungering Arrow RGK? Toughness seems to be a big question mark. We will have to see it on PTR.

1 Like

What am I missing about using 2 generators?

First use Entangling shot Heavy Burden and after that use Hungering Arrow or other DD skill.

Heavy Burden lasts for 4 seconds instead of 2 seconds. So you have full debuff on monsters for whole COE rotation.

Because you can adjust your generators for eadch situation.

Bola for mass kills and pulling.

Hungerin arrow for high single target damage.

Entangling shot for global damage multiplier.

Grenades including with hellcat instead of depht diggers could also work. you lose 100% dmg but would gain a huge area dmg skill with grenades.

This could outperform depth diggers.

I am very very exited about this set and the overall generator buffs.

I see a lot of people mention Buriza. Donā€™t forget Buriza has internal cooldown. I donā€™t remember exact value. Maybe you do Mortred?

IF it has, it is nearly non existing.

I made a test a few weeks ago shooting at very tiny enemies and i was always able to have 5 pierces on every target, regardless of size.

(Tested on crouching corpses and skeletons)

1 Like

I think I found a 2-3000% multi that stacks with GoD that might double dip as well, but only uses 1 generator. Iā€™m going to abuse that first.

Buriza has an internal cooldown of 2. So if you attack faster than 2 times a second, then only every other attack will pierce, effectively making it roughly a 100% increase.

One can make a case for slotting buriza and attempting to remain under or at 2 APS with new set.

Number of projectiles fired by Strafe scales with Attack speed.

Due to the awful wording, we donā€™t know the interaction with strafe/generator yet. Will it fire at strafeā€™s BP or will it have itā€™s own cooldown like wizards etched sigil? We donā€™t know :confused:

We also donā€™t know if buriza would work with a generator that isnā€™t shot by your DH since it would be considered a proc, and I donā€™t think we have a way to test it now before PTR.

Letā€™s see whether 4pcs bonus is even worth all this raffling. It says

Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill

So, we canā€™t just strafe around and kill monsters with automatic primay attacks. We need to target something. With the increased speed, we are almost instantly right in the middle of our Bola-pulled group. But without that much toughness itā€™s probably hard to survive there.

Maybe the target ā€œsnapshotsā€ somehow (that would be nice). But it is also possible that we have to use Strafe just for the toughness and escape.

2 Likes

There are lots of heat seeking mechanics in d3 that attack closest monster/breakable.

I expect this is going to play like a whirlwind machine gunner.

1 Like

A 1 button build for t16 that can use sage set.

Iā€™ll play it. I loved LoN Strafe and hated Nats because strafe got cancelled by other abilities.

If it comes with a necklace to use cains set that would be amazing. But canā€™t expect perfection from blizz anymore.

I hope it is more than this because UE6 MS with numlock is hard to beat for keys and bounties.

I think i have to completely test Hungering Arrow again. Not sure, if something weird happened the last weeks, but i have to correct myself a bit what i posted here:

Once it is updated and save to be shared, i will leave a message.

Just a quick infoā€¦

Buriza has 0 effect on the maximum pierces. A naturally shot Hungering Arrow can pierce up to 4 times. WIhtout Buriza and Ninth Quiver equipped.

This means: 5 damage numbers, the initial hit and 4 addional hits is always in any circumstance the absolute maximum.

Quiver has no effect on the maximum possible hits, seems about right, only increases the chance?!.. even there not sure anymore.
Buriza seems to have a tiny ICDs or it is buggy. I wonā€™t be surprised if the skill itself is buggy too.

Oh god, what a mess, i thought i made some clear tests, but it seems there is much more, we canā€™t see.

Cya later :confused:

Why Buriza when we could use this maybe:

Vallaā€™s Bequest
Strafe projectiles pierce.

1 Like

I just want to see what happens using Evasive Fire. Will you continuously backflip while strafing?

Some weird $h1t coming from this. We gonna love it in its inevitability broken PTR form, then Blizz will fix the fun out of it when it goes live.

And thatā€™s why I only come back to play PTR!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like