The Announced Dclone spawn mechanic is great

75-120 Sojs?

perfect. This will make sure we are not flooded with a endgame charm. Items that are hard to get make it so much more worthwhile and thrilling to actually get them.

sure the usual people will have a meltdown because they are not getting their as*es powdered and stuffed with high end gear for no effort but who cares.

lets hope dupes are not comming back and the community has to come together to get it spawned. would be even better.

love it, great choice blizzard

14 Likes

We don’t know how many Annis per spawn though. For all we know, these could be a lot more common than in D2Lod, aside from the obvious hacks.

We just don’t know enough about this yet.

1 Like

you do realize he doesn’t “need” an 100% drop rate… you could quite easily make it a common occurrence to spawn him and them give him a 0.5% drop rate for anni

2 Likes

how frustrating, would take the thrill out of the spawn itself if the dropchance is super low. sounds like bad game design along with not beeing faithful to the original

6 Likes

Yeah I agree with this. I enjoy knowing that when I beat the guy, I’ll get an Anni.

Especially when you’re not expecting clone in your game with an underpowered char…

Damn, I just really want to know more about this. I hope they give more info soon.

2 Likes

Not everyone will have a smiter ready to kill the clone in their game, nor a friend able to help him.

This is in part why i will start with a pally :sunglasses:

2 Likes

nothing more blood boiling than having a spawn in your public game with a char that has a hard time killing him. super thrilling and fun. can end in frustration or happyness, thats what D2 is all about

4 Likes

Meh, Dclone isn’t like Uber meph, you can kill that sucker with a Blizz sorc.

3 Likes

Do you guys know of that old 3D show in the 90s called Reboot? It was cool getting a similar in game experience as “warning - incoming game” when your game started randomly shaking and you see “Diablo walks the earth”. I’d be surprised if any modern game has ever done anything similar.

The way its currently set up definitely has its flaws, it would be nice if they could be addressed in some way so it would be harder to exploit.

2 Likes

I remember Hexadecimal fondly.

2 Likes

link to where they announced this?

if it were up to me I would make it 500 SOJs for a D-clone spawn to appear

2 Likes

Smite does not work with d2clone.

In what game? xDDD

get to the OG and leave pd2 my friend

Never played pd2, my friend.

I think it would be funny if they made the spawn require a large number of the popular skiller-life gcs lol.

Selling that many legit sojs will be an extremely rare thing, hopefully the whole ip thing works and we can hunt dclone cause in 8 years playing I only ever found 2 sojs.

2 Likes

OP should never be allowed to make another thread again after this conclusion. SOJs were common back then because of mass dupe. It’s no longer the case anymore. Unless you want a single Anni to cost an entire account…just stop.

5 Likes

Then you neither played d2, or you dont know what you talk about, as smiter is the fastest and cheapest clone killer.

75-120 sojs? A good system to catch dupe and bots