Summon trigger Ring of the Zodiac

Hello,

the blob, from lob blob bomb, procs passives and Ring of the Zodiac with its radiation skill.

Greetings

Sounds like a feature to me.

The game is full of “features”.

Too bad some players don’t know the difference between a feature and a bug.

As summons are not supposed to trigger Ring of the Zodiac, i wonder why the answers differ so much. Feels like bug fixing is not a liable topic.

So which one is the bug. The summon not procing or the summon procing?
Didnt get anymore answers on the other thread, so i want to make sure, the blob is not a bug/exploit i am abusing.

If you don’t know how the game works, why are you posting here? Maybe you should try to learn the game instead of posting bogus bug reports.

This is not a help forum. Try posting in the WD subforum.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to show the error in my statement if I was wrong? Instead of responding non-constructively, you could just hold back.

Wouldn’t it be easier to spend time researching rather than spamming the forums with inappropriate posts?

1 Like

I found a new hobby. Chatting with undercover Blizzard employee.

Please read: How to Write a Good Bug Report.

3 Likes

Yeah did that before i posted anything, where is the issue.

First i thought the phantasms are bugged, cause they dont proc anything. Then i got informed that summons are not supposed to proc zodiac. Then i went on playing and the blob proced the ring and passives.

Did nobody test this?

Question is simply, are the phantasms bugged or is the blob bugged.

This is a bug report forum, not a help forum. If you don’t know, then ask on one of the more appropriate forums, as I mentioned before. Nothing you posted is a bug.

Of course this is a bug. A proc happens that is not supposed to. So it is a bug.
A basic bug within the Witch Doctor class.

The only question is, which one is the bug.
Phantasms not procing or the procing blob.

Based on what? Your lack of knowledge of the game? Lack of basic reading skills? Again, instead of wasting time, why not try and learn how the game works?

Why you keep insulting me?

Just point out where i went wrong and its fine.

I play the game since the release. I played Diablo 1 and 2 for decades. Why you think i have no experience?

If you think i didnt report the bug in a correct way, please tell me my mistake, cause i cant see any lack of information.

This is the WRONG forum. If you want help, ask in the appropriate forum.

And please, quit bumping this bug report thread.

Thank you!