Streamer: "Small Nerf"

I would love to see Lord Fluffy and SvR destroy some of the people on this forum in a PvP match. In fact when D4 comes out that just might happen. Put Leviathan in and some of you can just pack your bags and go home.

4 Likes

No. Same guy who did 140 on Barb did not come close to 140 on live servers with DH.

He also said that he was using wrong rune on PTR and had huge lag… He said he could go 144 with that build if it goes live.

check it out. DH has a 140 clear. Ulma, who has the highest NA clear, 138 in 12:55min said he could do 140 with it.

I’ve proven this wrong multiple times over. No he couldn’t. There is no evidence to suggest he can. He couldn’t even survive in a 140 against zombies, what makes you think he can survive in a 144?

What about the guy that did 138 at 9k+ paragon? Why did it take him over 14 minutes to clear it? If the build is capable of 144, they should be flying past 138. That’s chump change…

Answer the question. Is it fair for barbs to be 4+ gr’s lower than everyone else?

NO it isn’t. Now stop trolling.

9 Likes

No just like it would not be fair for barbs to be 4+ GRs higer than everyone else.

Now you stop trolling kid.

Ehhh, actually I disagree. Barbs haven’t even been close to the top builds in over 5 years. If we got one season where barb is the top dog, I really don’t think people will mind.

Is it fair for barb to finally get their time to shine, yes.
Is it fair for any build to be left so far behind for so long, no, but it’s been happening for years.

Maybe other classes need to pay reparations in the form of having barb be super op for a season. Let’s buff Lamentation to 500%.
Next season will be Monks turn. Sounds good to me.

8 Likes

I would not mind if it is +1GR over the others… but I am against OP builds.

You can’t really compare WW rend build to Rapid Fire… If UE Multi-shot could clear 140 that would be fair comparison.

I could also say that itis happening for years that DH does not have any spot in 4 man meta groups.

You have to realize that wizard and necro are getting nerfs. Their current top builds will be no where near their current strength.

WD currently has a 142 clear at 7k paragon. Probably one of the most dominant clears I’ve seen. You think he could do 145/146 with 3.5k more paragon? I bet he could.

If that’s the case, barb would still be behind WD. We wouldn’t even be the top class. Even if I accepted the speculation that barb could do 144. It’s still behind WD.

4 Likes

I dont know how many paragons he is using for main stat and how many for vitality.

Lets say he is using all for main stat. At 7K paragons

AT 7K paragons he has around 50K main stat.
AT 10.5K paragons he would have around 67.5K main stat.
That is increase of 35% - or 2GRs.

Did not see video of clear… how many + GRs he can do with more paragons depends on his ability to stay alive also.

I think you’re starting to realize what all the barbs have been saying, my friend.

That’s still 144. Same as barbs if we accept the bogus speculation of 144.

I’m asking just to be even. How’s that sound?

5 Likes

I dont like to speak about someting I did not see myself.

But I think WDs are not going to use same build for all the other content in the game.

Oh cmon PeeWee. You’re so close. Just accept it man. Barbs aren’t even op with 200% lamentation. We saw the 140 clear.

From your own words.

I feel like I’ve addressed all of your concerns

3 Likes

But you mention 140 DH clear done by other 10.5K guy after months of pushing on live servers, with no lag. Not on PTR but on live servers. Not after 1 day but after months of pushing.

I am telling you… I think Barbs will be fine and on the right spot with this nerf. I think 139 will be cleared at least if things stay like this.

And I will be playing in speeds with Barb on my DH. I don’t care if this runs are not as fast as Rat runs… it is something new.

For WD’s I have special treatment because they are out of every group I was in for ages. Did not see anyone on WD since for ever.

1 Like

Welp I don’t really agree much with you with pretty much on anything but you got my vote on this one.

This may not be news to vet players here especially in the Barb forum but here’s a lil trivia for ya new faces here. Guess who got banned for botting before? That doode dieharder called “clown”.
He was previously called out by Barbs in the forum before for copying builds and calling it his own. Pennywise never looked oh so fluffy.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Edit: Your vote as in you agree barb shouldn’t have been nerfed? I’m responding in like 4 different barb threads. I assumed you meant barbs have your vote.

PeeWee, I guess you can’t win em’ all. If you think barb can do 139 at 10k para after this big nerf which has been show (with math) to be 7 tiers, than nothing I say will change your mind.

I think it’s pretty foolish to think barb can do 139 post nerf, but agree to disagree I guess.

2 Likes

He said he THINKS he could do.

Here we are with the “thoughts and feelings” evidence again.

What he thinks it can do is irrelevant…because he didn’t. Neither did anyone else.

3 Likes

Next you’re going to tell me I stole all those necro builds too 10/10 trolling

6 Likes

200% skill damage is not a small nerf. You can literally test the feeling of 200% dmg boost with CoE, and IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

3 Likes

LordFluffy, don’t let some of these trolls get to you. That is why most of the people you know will never come to this forum. By the way, for what it’s worth I love the podcast. You and Pchild make a great team. Some of these same dweebs were praising you 12 months ago at Blizzcon. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

6 Likes

Do you have any actual proof of this claim? I’m guessing not.

The barb community on these forums are nothing but toxic at this point.

2 Likes

Here’s one. Can some of the mathematicians here put a percentage on how many people are playing season right now versus GR clears of 120+ . I legitimately want to know since a lot of people are talking about just the players who clear this high.