Stop claiming changes to D2R = D3 or D4

For this game dont need advice for game dynamic. Because diablo2 is immortal game. Dont need improvement only some small change not major change. If you want big changes you must wait d4.

That inflammatory bull crap argument again… people want D2R+ not D4, D4 and D2 are 2 completely different games

People are asking for chocolate chips on the Vanilla ice cream and you are telling them to get an Orange slushy if they aren’t fully pleased with the vanilla cone

1 Like

and someday u move on because how much u claim u love D2&D2R is garbage ur talking once again —>

1 Like

i could count with fingers the amount that would want this…SO no there’s NO + on this!

2 Likes

We repeat always you will understand. This is diablo2 success game since 20 years. Some minor changes can be add this is no problem because gameplay not changed but major changes never accept from old lovers. If you need 373736348474 repeat for understand we will do

2 Likes

Not true.
Also ploot is a minor change.

1 Like

this forum seen us it. In All ploot want topics have at least 2 times against vote and reply.

While only 39% was against in a large poll.
Even this forum seem to be slowly coming around to Timed Allocation loot as an option.

2 Likes

same lie . in forum offical forum 5-6 user know here not supporter. only your referance untrustable, personal survey . Not real. Real in this forum.

English please master yoda

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I had to be a hardcore player and put D2:R above everything else in my life to love the game.

1 Like

Someday very soon you’ll realize Blizzard isn’t catering this remaster to be something that’s not a remaster lol. Telling someone to grow up when they tell you your pipe dreams aren’t going to happen, good one.

1 Like

Actually, I told you to grow up and make a distinction between 2 things you insist are the same but are nowhere close to it.

I’ve never said something like that.

The rest of your post suggest D2:R competing with modern ARPGs. And that’s the point: It does not and does not have to. I don’t think Blizzard will put any effort into this expanding the content. That whats D4 is for. And they didn’t expanded W3:Reforged nor WoW:Classic.

D2:R is a marketing tool trying to get most of the old playerbase back onto the new Battle.Net. Nothing more, nothing less.

In addition, changes like PLoot wont make the game less stale. It would just change the status quo into something else.

1 Like

Burning Crusade Classic begs to differ with you.

This is Activision Blizzard you’re talking about. Do you really think they’ll be okay with releasing a game that isn’t competitive?

Nope, it doesn’t. It’s a completly seperate game from WoW:Classic. It’s just another re-release, no new content or anything like that.

Before you claim it: I know that it is possible to transfer a character which is “done” with Classic to BC. But that doesn’t change the fact that there isn’t any new content brought to any of their re-releases.

Yes, 'cause they already did this multiple times. Or do you think they will ever release new content to WoW:Classic to make it competitive against New World or similar stuff? If you are tempted to say “thats what WoW retail is for”, same goes for the Diablo ip. That’s what D4 is for.

Hell, they aren’t even maintaining D3 or Starcraft II anymore, let alone W3:Reforged. But yes, D2:R will be THE exception. There is zero evidence that this will be the case, just another assumption from people trying to justify their beloved changes.

but they do release “new content” for wow classic it was called burning crusade classic and they also did phases in both classic and bc classic so they released content every few months. I bet we might even see them release wrath of the lich king classic when the subs start trailing off at the end of bc classic.

You are comparing apples to oranges. “New content” means creating something “new”, from scratch, not re-releasing the same stuff from 15 years ago.

A similar comparison would be: Release D2 Classic first, then release D2 LoD 2 years later. Is there any new content? No. It would be the same game that we are receiving now.

1 Like

True but then how are you comparing wow classic which hasn’t been fully released yet to d2r? how do you know they won’t make new content for wow classic once they are up to the current version of the live game?

Zero people want to stop fighting to wait for loot every 10 mobs.

Im laughing so hard. Nobody is coming around to such a garbage idea.

I’m laughing so hard.