Stop claiming changes to D2R = D3 or D4

Also that very survey got updated with 8,000 + responding I believe and the % in favour of a ploot option was even higher after.

Might want to recheck that stuff over

The sample size is large enough to represent what the players want. Keep splitting hairs if that makes you feel better

you saying an official survey exists when it doesn’t isn’t splitting hairs it’s catching a liar lying.

1 Like

Fixed it for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The loot system works wonderfully with the mods because the owners just pay a lot of attention to it.
Of course there is no point in changing anything because of bots and cheaters.
That doesn’t make the bots any less, that doesn’t change the problem.

Blizzard has to take care of it.

In addition, Ploot has nothing to do with it but the item binding system.
Imagine soulbound objects like on d3.

Oh my god, diablo 2 would be a bad game.
I totally agree with your opinion.
People don’t even know what they’re saying.

1 Like

you clearly don’t personal loot doesn’t bind items, bound loot is not the same as personal loot.

also a great example of why a question like “Should they add optional personal loot” on a survey without properly explaining what it is to people will not show a realistic view of what informed people want.

1 Like

I never said anything else either :man_facepalming:

D3’s problems don’t come from personal loot, first of all.

Second, there are other games using it that are just fine and not like D3 - PoE and Grim Dawn, for example.

Well, actually, we don’t. That’s why we say things like “optional” or “separate realm.”

A remaster is whatever Blizzard ultimately decides it is.

The whine of “it’s not a remake!” makes me want to ask if you need some cheese. They’re doing this, so it’s very unlikely a remake will happen. Therefore, if changes are going to happen, they’re going to happen with D2:R.

Equalization does not make it any easier to get loot.

Mmm. So you’re arguing that the devs hated D2? Because they were constantly changing it with patches.

Soulbound items is an entirely different thing.

Yeah, you really don’t if that’s your understanding.

2 Likes

I never said ploot and soulbound is the same. Read again

Deny and deflect, thats all you do. The whole reddit according to you is against ploot, lol

Yeah change the original game into some other game, lol, thats your solution

3 Likes

it doesn’t change the original game into something else, everything except how a portion of people who opt-in distribute loot stays the same. In fact people play round robbin or need/greed in private already many anti-personal loot people use that as an argument against it, but it just helps prove it doesn’t change the game just adds an easier way to use a feature already being used.

1 Like

If it didn’t change the game so many people including myself wouldn’t speak against it. Go get your own dang loot, stop looking for easy ways to get items

The ploot boys always talk about bots and cheats and therefore ploot would be better but ploot does not solve this problem because the items are still tradable. The item value would still decrease and botitems would go on sale - that means the argument is nonsense - the real problem would only be solved with soulbound and that would be even worse than ploot.

Not only do you not understand what you are saying … You also do not understand what others are saying. Cuteboy

lol most of the people in the fan survey wanted changes.

If you don’t want changes go back to d2lod D2R is not for you.

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth “Remaster”

2 Likes

no i think you absolutely would anything that is not a feature you specifically are asking for is something you and many others would fight against.

Why should he go back? It’s a diablo 2 remaster.
Not a Diablo 2.5 remake.
Bad argument.

2 Likes

So you mean to tell me that in original ffa loot system you will be unable to succeed?

2 Likes

no, why would i tell you that? Even if it was true or false i have no reason to tell you either way.