Stop claiming changes to D2R = D3 or D4

You would tell me to prove your point otherwise you are arguing with no purpose. So if you can succeed getting your character geared up in ffa system then whats the problem? Unless you cant succeed then I can see why you would want some hand outs

3 Likes

Because the things that you’ve been suggesting are not improvements, they would be major deviations from the game that we enjoy. Stop treating us like we’re crazy for just wanting to enjoy what Blizzard promised us: a faithful remaster of our favorite game.

It’s like you’re in a sandwich shop telling us we’re wrong for wanting sandwiches. We know why we’re here. We were promised something specific and we’ll be happy to receive it. There are lots of other games that do exactly what you want. Go play those.

5 Likes

no i wouldn’t there is no point to be proven in if something can be done in one system vs another especially on a accessibility feature. just because i can walk up stairs does it mean i shouldn’t want ramps on/in a building? it does if i am close minded and shortsighted like many people in the world but it really doesn’t if i can see past myself and see that it’s a problem for people even if they are in the minority of the population.

how is it a deviation form the game that you enjoy when you can still play ffa just like always… and you are kind of crazy for not realizing it is already not a faithful remaster in the sense of nothing being added or changed.

You sound like a dummy, who “thinks” that he is being smart by saying nothing. Thats what happens when you cant answer a yes or no question related to your own argument.

Yeyeyeye you won’t get a change anyway. Have fun with FFA in 3 weeks and stop cry.
Pointless discussions with little babies who want to change a game

1 Like

Except that the few QoL changes that were added by Blizzard are not things that do not change the core gameplay, and do not affect public games. Allowing us to transfer items to other characters without risking the items being deleted is something the community has wanted for literal decades. The things some people have been requesting are way outside of that category.

you sound like someone without an argument so you are lashing out and using someone’s refusal to give you fuel you can use to rile up a mob with torches and pitchforks to attack someone/something you don’t understand.

1 Like

What do you mean. I clearly stated my argument on many posts including this one. Ploot should stay with D3, it has no business in D2 because it will make the game easier since ploot can only be clicked on by one person therefore eliminating competition from others picking up that item. Original D2 fans like myself like to keep our game hard.

i don’t see an optional addition that doesn’t take anything out, or change the amount of items in the game is worse than changing the aspect ratio which changes the dynamics of how ranged vs melee works or buffs teleport top be even more broken than it already was. Or something like removing the ladder requirement from items.

1 Like

Optional does not mean get rid of. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

having an optional mode that you don’t play wouldn’t change anything as far as your perception of how “hard” the game is. the only thing it would do is make people who play in private because they don’t like the way the public systems loot distribution works have an option to play in public games again.

1 Like

How can two systems exist if one gives a significant advantage over the other in acquiring loot?

which one gives a significant advantage over the other for acquiring loot? and how does it give a “significant” advantage.

I already explained it in the above post. Do you even read or just argue for the sake of it?

“Ploot should stay with D3, it has no business in D2 because it will make the game easier since ploot can only be clicked on by one person therefore eliminating competition from others picking up that item.” In ffa system your chances of clicking on that item first is challenged by other players

1 Like

that doesn’t give an advantage it gives a zero sum, some people get more loot than they would in ffa but some get less and both get less than they would solo.

i do read you just didn’t actually explain anything other than misunderstanding and misinformation.

2 Likes

You don’t what you are talking about, your explanations are vague and nonsensicle

just because you lack the ability to understand something as basic as simple algebra doesn’t make it nonsensical

1 Like

Sure looks like you’re linking the two things.

Granted, it IS hard to tell since your first sentence is structured rather badly. Care to clarify?

It stops scripts/pickit. That is irrefutable.

I understand it, I just don’t particularly care what your opinion of “Remaster” is.

I can walk to work every day. But I’d rather use my car. It’s less hassle.

I simply don’t think the “competition” of picking up loot in FFA needs to be present. If I want to one-up another player, I’m loading up Halo or Overwatch or Smite or Call of Duty.

Opinion.

I treat you as crazy because you apparently don’t understand what the word “option” means.

Most steakhouses have burgers and chicken.

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but… what you’re saying is basically you suck at arguments and have to resort to playground insults.

You think personal loot gives a significant advantage?

1 Like