Still not any info from PTR

Looking forward to it. All the hard work from you and the team is appreciated!

We need more lumber!

6 Likes

Work work work…

2 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it! I had a blast with season 19 and I am very excited to see what’s in store with 2.6.8/Season 20. Thank you for the heads up! I was hoping some news would pop up this week.

I have my “F” ready for Bazooka’s funeral.

This time for real!

5 Likes

Zug zug

i was hyped for AoV till it became shotgun.
so im not gonna hold my breath for anything fun in 2.6.8 but i still have hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

And if there isnt a 150 non macro replacement for it depending on how badly if its NERF at all. Then RIP 150s and Meta and income the Lag for DOT instead of Burst DPS for Meta

2 Likes

I can hear flints striking flints and the crackling of torches.

Dont expect anything decent news wise and if anything probably looking at a 5pm Friday given “Blizzard Soon” hahhaa

I think some players (depending on the class they play) are going to want pitchforks too!

How many "F"s you have for DH buffs? :)))

1 Like

I pray for “the new Chakram Set” to be RGK viable :money_mouth_face:

DH already has an RGK build and its called Impale its just werak sauce in comparrison to Crusader who needs to not be nerf and stay the RGK for a while

No class needs tho be nerfed! The GR level needs to be increased to 250, and a few classes need to be buffed.

Oh wow.
A non vague timeframe!

“This week” for that balance blog…

Blizzard this suits you way better than that famous “soon”!

Please provide clear timeframes more often. Even intentions would be better than “soon”…

1 Like

If nerfing brings more builds in tune, I have no issues. If they nerf one build down while others prosper, I am going to be very upset!

Then I would most likely get ready to be upset. D3 is at a point that I like to call the Yo-Yo zone. Buffs and nerfs will be going back and forth until the end of the patches for the game.

So… Can we expect something like a v2.9.x and v3.0.x in the future? Is that a hint towards bigger system changes?

Thanks Nevalistis. :+1: