Still not any info from PTR

There is more than 2 weeks is gone and still not any info of futher sets, or anything.
Seems our developper got some kind of virus and felt into sickness,Or they still not got any idea how could kill Starpact.

1 Like

Or you could just wait until close to the end of season . We’re probably only getting a week of testing. So just wait

1 Like

They did promise 2 weeks. Remains to be seen whether that was an empty promise.

as Kirottu said they Promise 2week long PTR ,bc they get fced up with this season buff. They hard in testing D4 and so on and I “know” they got tons of work with Hearthstone new expansion, and classic wow and so on, but than DO NOT MAKE any empthy promise. Guys u are not Politicans. :slight_smile:

Despite us already having a blue post saying it’ll be two weeks?

Proof is in the pudding. Blizzard clearly don’t internally test otherwise you would have PTR sets come out weak AF

There’s still a month of season left.

Go outside for a long walk, get some fresh air, pick up a hobby or a chick or a dude (whichever way you swing).

1 Like

Only if the season lasts longer than the nominal 3 months.

Besides the main point here is the information, or more accurately the lack of information. They promised to inform us weeks ago yet we have heard absolutely nothing.

At this point, I’m expecting season to last until at least the middle of February; especially if the ptr is to last for 2 weeks.

Which means if they announce PTR this week, and it starts on Friday, it’ll run until 14th February (as they said it’ll last two weeks), allowing them just a couple of weeks to collate the PTR results, implement changes, create a live patch candidate and have it ready for between the end of S19 and the start of S20. If the announcement isn’t made this week, you can expect the end of S19 to be pushed back.

1 Like

The problem could be that originally they planned for just one week of testing. Now with needing 2 weeks of testing they have to make some changes. They probably not sure of when they will end season 19. Do they dare extend it? Or do they decide to end it about the time that they originally planned only delaying the start of season 20 by a week or more?

We’ll have to wait and see what they do.

as a merchant says:

Too much pain(time) not enought profit :slight_smile:

I surely think they got all new sets and so on ,just need to keep us ,until they get out with D4.
And if they cant decide it Ask US, what the players want
A bit more S19 or less.
MAybe some of us got good idea about season buff, bc as i heard it no1 want to play another X2 goblin, bounty chests events.
I think its hard to figure out,but lol Ask us, and dont make any empthy promise.

If there is no PTR this week coming then we may have another 5 month season as Blizzard needs to work things out.

I have no problem with what they decide to do.

I don’t have an issue with what they decide to do. However, I do have an issue with them saying they’d reveal details soon and then post nothing further about it for a month, all whilst we regularly get told they want to get better at communications.

7 Likes

Wet don’t know that the season will only last 3 months, that’s not a rule.

They said they’d tell us soon. We all know what soon means to blizzard.

If it’s taking longer to get stuff figured out I’d rather them take longet than rush, and no they don’t owe us an explanation.

The rule is that they’re aiming for roughly three months…

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-begins-nov-22-14-11-2019#faq

We are no longer providing anticipated end dates for Seasons. However, we are committed to keeping Seasons roughly three months in length (give or take a few weeks based on development needs) and will continue to provide a minimum of two weeks advance notice for when the Season will be ending.

1 Like

They have other teams that are working on Hearthstone and WoW Production / Classic. I am not sure if they have multiple teams working on D4 / D3. Do you think they only have 1 team working on all 4 games?

“Soon” doesn’t have a set timeline, so getting upset over an arbitrary timetable is silly. They will announce information when they have it all ready and presentable.

No it’s not a rule. Season 16 lasted for 16 weeks.

I was gone for a week and expected the PTR notes to be released by the time I returned, but nothing. :neutral_face: