Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

And they have admitted on here, on text, that it is an issue on their side, otherwise they wouldn’t have handed it over to the dev team…
And they told us to wait for a reply. If they banned us from playing the game, they would have written that reply here already.

Also keep in mind, I was able to play after I got my mute. It was recently I discovered I couldn’t any more. So if it was a ban it would say in game and it would have been written in my email I got.

so are you guys telling me I have to wait out my account to be unmute in order to play lol ?>

1 Like

Sadly, for now you do. If they fix the bug in the meantime then you will be able to create games again. Hopefully your Silence is not too long.

2 Likes

welp this should be a huge lession lol dont get mute LOL

1 Like

Yes indeed.
That’s why I was insisting the reporting issues from the 1st post, but pple seemed like only cared about when the Bug get fixed.
Too bad.

im having same issue i cant play the game, i heard its all people who have silence suspension on diablo 3 or different blizzard games on their accounts, is it true? why they dont fix this bug??just cause we got falsely reporting in overwatch or wow where ppl mass troll report each other to grief …and now we cant play diablo… a game that has nothing to do with any of those toxic games like overwatch…

2 Likes

yup still not fix in site. it’s almost like blizzard is intentionally leaving this bug. but that would just be irresponsible. and I for one know the admins will not tolerate that from blizzard. they are very competent individuals. I also heard they could fix it immediately, by just unmuting players but that would only take seconds to do and no one wants that

2 Likes

I am lost…you are saying you in the meantime, while people wait patiently, they can create games? no they cant. they have been effectively banned and can create/join nothing. so what exactly are you saying?

1 Like

no no no, according to blizzard there is no way to manipulate the report system. trolls dont exist on their system and there is no way several can just misreport and get you banned(oops meant muted because calling it a ban would be wrong, my mistake).

2 Likes

Obviously online Game style has changed drastically in last few months cos of this “reporting war” in game.
My friend is muted too so I cannot play or I may get mute from nowhere.
D3 players diminished from majority to minority.
People who’s got banned used to buying same new game and restart.
Blizzard might be using the same profiting strategy using this glitch.
D3 has gone for more than 5 years now.
They had enough money to maintain the server system but now they are struggling with running costs.

Massive layoffs held Feb this year proving everything.

On its quarterly earnings call on Tuesday afternoon, parent company Activision-Blizzard announced that it would lay off 8% of of its workforce, representing some 800 out of about 9,600 total jobs. The layoffs were [first reported by Kotaku,] and appear to primarily affect Blizzard itself.
The layoffs will ultimately affect every part of Activision-Blizzard, including “Call of Duty” publisher Activision, “Candy Crush Saga” maker King, and Blizzard itself, which is responsible for flagship gaming franchises including “World of Warcraft,” “Overwatch,” “Hearthstone,” and “Diablo.”

2 Likes

just checking in for blizzards fix to the problem…yup still nothing being done other than banning people from the forum who complain…apparently it makes the admins feel bad when you point out how poorly their support systems are is being run…now I for one don’t believe this, as the admins are great and do a better job than most 2 year olds playing with fire…

I can confirm that they banned my other account for complaining even though we had other dudes name calling and abusing me

2 Likes

I so miss playing… Hope this is fixed soon… Blizzard?

2 Likes

oh no…its not a ban, its a mute…lol…man I went to a restaurant the other day ordered a steak(weirdly they made me pay upfront), when it came out it was a salad…I told them I didn’t order a salad, they told me to be patient they will bring a steak out soon for me, then they took the salad away…3 hours later, they then removed me from the restaurant for asking where my steak was? I asked for my money back as I didn’t get what I bought…they told me to shut up and not tell the other patrons that this would happen to them too…then they locked the doors so I couldn’t get to get back in to either get my paid for steak or my money back or at the very least tell the other patrons what was happening…incredible this restaurant is still in business…anyways, there is a sweet restaurant down the street that actually served me what I paid for…thanks for that…

1 Like

Hey all,

I entirely understand that this has been an aggravating issue, and we have acknowledged that we are investigating the problem. We welcome more reports of the problem existing. We will post here when we have updates to provide on the matter, but as of right now we have none.

However, I’m going to be blunt here. A lot of you are clearly demonstrating why it is that you were silenced in game in the first place and targeting fellow players, and this is not okay.

This toxic chatter in this thread needs to stop immediately. Your fellow players do not need to be the targets of your ire. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, cease posting. Failure to comply will result in forum suspensions being handed out to match your in game silences.

2 Likes

no prob we will go back to waiting, day after day, week after week very patiently…we all understand how difficult it is to implement a work around, like unmuting players, and allowing them to play a video game they purchased…until then we will all go back to looking at our expensive formally working video game, that is now functionally a brick…I for one love bricks, they can be thrown through windows when you get locked out…anyways, as always admins, good job putting these entitled(how dare they think they deserve to play a game they purchased) posters in their place…I for one applaud you…now I will go back to eating my steak at the restaurant I am currently at…

2 Likes

The sad thing is these bugs have been going on for more than 2 months now, and Blizzard either have no clue what is going on or they don’t care. Of course people are going to get angry and sarcastic. Threads are being closed and new ones opened about the same problem and the blues are just saying the same stuff over and over again. Season 18 was a good season and we had a lot of fun, but it was ruined by the constant need to restart a group or having to change chars just to be able to start a game even solo play you had to restart game just to be able to play. Give feedback on the threads that was opened in the first place and don’t stay quiet for 16 days and then come back and give everyone a warning, if the people know what going on then they will not (hopefully) complain and get mad that much. I really hope next season the bugs are sorted…

2 Likes

Glad to hear from you. Can we at least expect something done before season 19? I don’t mind waiting as long as I can start with others for that one.

1 Like

I have a friend who is muted that is having the same issue and from what I have read on the forums almost everyone who is having this problem is muted. So if everyone here is muted and having this issue. There is your common denominator. They should be looking into their processes for this as any logical troubleshooting would point to something that changes when they put the mute/silence in place. It would be nice to have a resolution before S19 so we can actually play the game together this season. Being muted should not be stopping you from playing the game entirely.

2 Likes