Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

First of all, he linked to other game rules, not Diablo 3. Second of all, I replied with “when you get muted in game, you get told what actions are being made.”
3, you take something out of context and think you know me or the meaning behind my other posts. 4, you didn’t reply to me directly and instead wanted an ally to trash talk me with.
Reported for that and for derailing this subject, stop with your nonsense and personal vendetta. I am waiting for an answer from a dev, not your pittyful trash talking.
What a childish one you are. You just replied… Have fun with your report.

1 Like

Never read a word not going to read a word. I’m tuned out like you told me to the moment you spoke.

1 Like

ARE YOU HERE TO TROLL OR WERE YOU SENT BY BLIZZARD???strong text

2 Likes

If only this error was a general one it would have been fixed. 20 days now.

2 Likes

YEA INSTEAD HE LISTED IT UNDER SUPPORT. GOD FORBID GETTING SUPPORT IN THE SUPPOT LISTING SMH WHY ISNT THIS A TOP POST GRRRRstrong text

1 Like

so still no fix? lol shocking

1 Like

I hear you Lego. I’ve seen this guy about the forums a few times and he’s quite toxic and rude. Smarmy and arrogant is spot on. Btw I have the same prob. Not smarmy but locked out :smiley:

1 Like

If you got something to say about me or to me, direct it here.
If you got a personal problem, use the ignore function or just shut it. Don’t derail subjects with personal vendetta. Only posted one time = troll

1 Like

Error yesterday for a lot of people = fixed within not even an hour.
Some people still can’t play, not fixed for 20 days

2 Likes

Are there any news from the Dev team about this issue? I dread, I wont be able to play s19 if we continue to hear nothing.

17 days ago and still nothing.
Can we expect a fix soon so we can get to play??

2 Likes

I agree if blizzard thinks people will play s19 in droves or diablo 4 after ignoring there player base and streamers they are HIGHLY wrong. word is going to get out about this and the longer they wait the worse it will be in residuals…

1 Like

I am talking about a technically issue which is locking the game for some of us. We can’t join or create a game.

2 Likes

like everyone is seasonal but it says they are non seasons u cant inv ppl to the grp cuz it thinks everyone is not seasons or non seasons. after this update EVERYTHING was messed up…if someone wasn’t fired id be highly surprised. this next update better fi ALL of this or they will lose a TON of players and people wont be as stoked for diablo 4. Blizzard please hear this and know I for one have played since diablo 1 and played diablo 2 an lod……this is the worse bug yet after the clan leader bug I thought we were done with this and there is as many affected by this and the last was fixed in 3 days after miss cheetah was affected like us…please blue link this to general this is still NOT a top post with it being in a technical support designation by the poster- Cosmic Power

2 Likes

Have you read this thread? This is a technical issue, which they admit 17 days ago. There is a bug where some of us cannot play.
Please stop replying if you don’t got a solution, I am waiting to see if a Dev or blue post has a fix for this problem. This is not a debate about D3-4. This is a technical issue…

1 Like

We are now 17 days since your last reply, I have, myself, tried any troubleshooting and nothing works.
Can we get a fix or at least a reply soon?

2 Likes

going on almost a month now…no fix in sight…here is a way to fix it and it would take seconds…unmute all the players affected and wammo, suddenly I bet they can play again…how about that blizzard? solved your problem in seconds, should only take you a year to figure it out by yourselves…well that is if you aren’t busy muting people for calling others trolls or whatever(doesn’t the game have a block function to avoid this very thing?)…anyways, as always, I bet blizzard takes their time and comes back with a message of: sorry, we are working on it, be patient…no other way to fix this…lol
incompetence at it finest…I bet they can find a way to punish you for saying Hong Kong revolution of out time or Taiwan #1, faster than they can solve this real head scratcher…i’ll check back in a couple days and get a good laugh at nothing being done about this…gotta get something for the money I mistakenly gave to blizzard in the first place

2 Likes

@everyone post here about the mute ban bug so ppl know blizzard is banning people with no warning its against the TOS this is a bug they admitted to then told people its there fault (for getting muted) which is not only wrong is against what we signed.

1 Like

I’ve contacted the support directly with screenshot etc. This is unacceptable. Letting us go for a month without any replies. They told that it was an error on their end.

1 Like

its not an error…its how they intend to flush the people from their system…and its probably working, they already have your money…and trust me you aren’t gonna get it back

They stated it was on their end, see above blue post. They didn’t need reports from people cause it is on their end, they will post when they got something for us. Which they haven’t yet for almost a month now

2 Likes