Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

I concur Tune, i could reach out but at this point its moot. I hope they fix it for the future

I hope they are having something already…
I shouldn’t be saying “this should be fixed”, when I don’t know about the problem nor programming. But over a month now… That is a long time… A bit too long imo.

1 Like

For emphasis - there was an issue a short time ago with joining groups which is UNRELATED to the issue in this thread. This thread is only for issues where your account is silenced and you are unable to create or join games.

To help clean the thread of clutter, I moved some of the unreported replies to their own threads, but due to how similar the reports of the other bug are, I’ve left them here so we don’t accidentally remove reports of the main issue still under investigation.

Was exited to see a blue post and still no news :confused:

Just had a dream where I found a primal. I so much miss playing…
Is this problem not going to get fixed?.. Cause just let us know, it’s been bit too long… Even you must admit that

1 Like

Keep dreaming because like ours it still never been fix right and we are over 2 months.

I know by you this has nothing to do with your problem. But I know there are many of my clan & friends that have it set to join them.

But you can’t because it isn’t showing up that you can. Plus I even ask if they have set to join and they say I set that you can.

Once they have broke something it is like they have no clue on what they did and how to fix it.

Sorry for your problem but in a way we are in the same boat when they break something like this.

Yup. However, some can still play while I cannot. At all.

Wouldn’t mind just solo stuff. This really should have been fixed by now.
I know they are focusing on Diablo 4. But D3 is still running.
I was even considering buying Necro pack , but when I can’t even play I won’t be doing that.

I suspect they are waiting for our mutes to pass.
There is no news after OVER a month now.
While it might be a real problem to fix and so forth… I begin to lose hope for this fix.

No news, no nothing for well over 30 days now, while you should think this would have been fixed within a week or 2.

So apparently no season 19 for those whom are muted. You just gonna hope for you don’t have a long one like others. No s19 pet, nothing then.

They did not intend for you to be unable to make a game and are not mean enough to just sit back and laugh at you while you can’t play. If they could fix it fast they would have already done it.

We have gotten Blue posts most weeks for both this bug and the other grouping bug, it is just not the news you, or others who are muted, wanted to hear. I don’t honestly know what broke, but given the number of social and grouping things that are broken, it is all likely related in some way. They also have not fixed the other grouping bug yet that impacts season/non season detection and play - that has been going on for a bit longer than your bug. Again, to me that indicates none of this is easy. There is no way they WANT to keep players from grouping either.

Battlenet changes had a lot to do with it. It takes both the Bnet team and D3/Classic team.

Hopefully they resolve it in time for you to get your pet!

1 Like

Well, that’s why it’s frustrating. I know that Diablo 4 is prioritized by now, for obvious reasons.
And I don’t know anything about programming or how many that are on this case.
I can’t demand anything either. And I won’t. Cause the support team has been nothing but nice to me.
But you got to admit, it is a loooong time by now. It’s hard to be patient when you daily see others play and you got so much eager to play yourself. Just the leveling… Hell it’s like holding a toilet visit and then finally get there… ( a bit odd ).

Yeah, I am so in love with Diablo games and the grind. And that pet looks so awesome. Have not even gotten the change to try the new sets and more to come. And that pet, so cute… lol…

Thanks for your reply, but I hope you and the devs understand, that it can be really frustrating to wait it out every day

I certainly can understand the frustration of not being able to play. Your first post in this thread saying that you could not play due to a mute was from October 28 (40 days ago). The duration of the mute length is significant.

1 Like

Does it matter how long I am muted for ?
I can tell how long I’ve been muted for , even why. But why does this matter? This post is about people not able to play. Not able to group up, even if they can play.

Yes, yes it does matter how long the mute is. Once it is over, you can play again, even if they have not fixed the bug.

I replied to Micro, cause he is known to stur up things and troll a bit around :slight_smile:

So does it matter?

The Recent Players list was broken for almost a year (it seems to be working since a couple of days ago after it was broken in December 2018) so whilst they might not want to keep players from grouping, they’re certainly not looking like they’re eager to fix things.

I realise things might be complicated to resolve but… an entire year?

1 Like

I know. I was tracking the bug and how long it was going on. I have a feeling that the recent players thing was a lower priority. People could still group with any friends they knew the name of. It was annoying but not game breaking.

Has the recent players thing been confirmed to be fixed correctly? If so I can mark it resolved on my Bug Report sticky.

I’ve not seen any blue confirmation, but in the past couple of days I’m now seeing players that were in my public bounties in the list.

You may feel like coming out of the jail once your mute is over.
You’ll become a fresh new man and will play super carefully not to get report again.

You talk about, when you grouped up in public games, that you couldn’t see people on the “recent played with” list? When I was able to play it was bugged.

On the topic itself, I so hope for a monday with good news…

I gave up, uninstalled the game, good luck guys!

PS: WoW armory site is broken too, what comes next?

Hopefully a “try load in the game, it should be fixed, sorry for the wait”.

My Monk is ITCHING to get played !