Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

You know… i can tell you something about all these guys ingame… there is tons of players playing and chatting talking sh** and i never reported. Next time i see something rediculous like i have seen before, i will do it. You will see thousands of silenced account (temp. ban). I saw so many people having vulgar remarks, homophobic, racist, sexist, agism, and even pedo speech… I’ll pass my next day online in Diablo 3 to report player. What a funny way to get all servers empty…

I can Understand guys like @Shako having issues with others or @Russian187 getting angry on others beign racist on him cause he is Russian. And i pass a lot of others who actually are the victims and than get angry, give some answer and got silenced AND temp. ban, cause of the answer…

3 Likes

It does not help anyone here to bash on ohers on here.
If you disagree, then put it in a more mature way.

To the topic itself:
There is a difference between a ban and a silence. They told us it is a bug on their end needing to be fixed.
After 50 days, I think we should at least get an Eta or something.
This is getting a bit unacceptable to go for so long without getting to play.

As others have written, I got a long mute cause I defended myself from others talking trash. While I shouldn’t jump on it, I don’t get chances anymore.
Blizzard will not make an appeal of my case cause : if you were muted before, you won’t get heard again.

I hope there is a fix for this soon. Cause no one should wait for this long if the problem is not on their end.

2 Likes

Nothing to do with the topic again and constantly spamming. You have made this thread your own little essay after chastizing others and yet here you still convinced its other’s causing all the problems.
I laughed hard at this!

Ok, i got some news for you all… First of all, i have to apologies to Blizzard, i thought The Mute Account got a “temporary ban” too. Here is a message i got from a GM from blizzard about that Greyed Out Button…:

Dear 'me",

Issue ID: #'some number here"

Your ticket has received the following response:

Greetings “me”, I am Game Master “him”, I hope you’re doing well.

I understand you are contacting us about your join button being grayed out when trying to join a game after the mute. I do have some information for you on this.

This would not be related to the mute. If we did any sort of temp ban you would know when you tried to launch the game, it would not let you into the server at all.

With that being said, I’ve had this happen to me as well while investigating some Diablo III changes. This similar thing happened to me when the party leader was set to “offline” ; this prevented me from rejoining a game they invited me to.

If you’re situation is different I would highly recommend submitting a bug report: Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

I hope I answered all the questions you had today. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for reaching out to me today. Good luck on your adventures.

Clickhere to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

Of course, i didnt gived my name on that message, and same for the GM and the ticket number, it is private. AND… this is a bug a lot of other players have right now, without having the “Mute” account. It is not resolved at the moment.

This is what I was talking about earlier. I was able to play the times I’ve been muted. But now it seems like a bug not letting us at all.
I just wish they would prioritize this as a number 1 problem to fix, cause we are more than just a handful that cannot play at all.
And season 19 already started and well going…

Has anyone tried being invited and/or joined by someone else?

1 Like

I hear ya @TuneOut, And season is kind off wasted for us, the start/the grind and the loot are not there while we are not playing. We are wayyyy out of competition now. I stopped the third days after the start of the season 19 and can’t play anymore because of the bug… Lets wait.

1 Like

But how long should we wait? It’s well over a month by now and still nothing. I get that they can’t just fix it right away and I don’t mind miss a couple of days of the season. But 50 days is too much

1 Like

I can feel the pain. There is already some people in Blizzard team trying to fix it, i can’t really answer you. We need to be patient. I’m enjoying some other games untill a fix. Starcraft 2 / Subnautica: below zero at the moment. And like i said, it is a waste of playtime anyway. No loot, nothing to help in many days , no gain in paragon. Will i come back in season 19?.. or even in Diablo 3 untill Diablo 4? What can i expect from a “buggy” game, waiting so long for fix and update while D3 will probably …“die” ?

This is all the legit question i have for myself. Sorry Blizzard.

2 Likes

Well, I like the grind game of D3. And it’s been a while since I played last. They admitted it’s an error on their side, so people should not wait for over 50 days for a solution. They could try removing the mute and/or give us another solution. Perhaps offer us a discount if we removed the account attached to the D3 and bought it all over again,

I get there was a reason for players getting muted. I get that you shouldn’t break the rules. But after 2 mutes, they don’t even want to look at an appeal from you = you can’t get it lifted.
I think they only got one person working for them right now. So until the bug is fixed, they could lift the mutes until it’s fixed or at least look more into it.
Just hope it will get a fix soon. Eager to play to say the least heh

2 Likes

hmm…another day another non fix for the issue…whats it been 2+ months now? how is everyone enjoying their inability to play a game, even SOLO, they purchased? everyone satisfied with blizzards responses to this? sweet

2 Likes

I just wish they would find a solution. It’s kinda getting a bit too much of a wait time by now.
Perhaps try unmute/mute someone to see if it fixes the issue. Or maybe unmute people until they can get it to work.
Heck, I wouldn’t mind buying it again with a great discount if that meant I could play

1 Like

Here, some news my side, i can play again. it seems it is fix, i dont know for you all. I’ll go back on the grind, dont know when but will… i’m a lil hype on these other games now.

NO, Noooothing is fixed here. The game is COMPLETELY BROKEN.

1 Like

You can play cause you are unmuted again. Does not help anyone else still being muted

1 Like

@TunedOut, like the GM told me, there is nothing to do with that bug and the Muted thing. i am sorry that still not fix for other. It seems it fix by itself for me.

Then you got lucky. We others are stuck, as usual :confused:

I’d like to play the game but it’s bugged!!! When will you fix the gray button thing? Thank you.

1 Like

I really hope they got an answer to this soon.
People should either get unmuted until they have fixed the issue or prioritize this issue to the top to get it fixed within this week.

Heck, if we got a good discount, I wouldn’t mind having my account removed and rebuy the game at this point :confused:

1 Like

What if people buy it and it’s still broken…

1 Like

TO TREAT US DIFFERENTLY THAN OTHERS BECAUSE WE GOT MUTED IS ‘‘DISCRIMINATION’’. TO BLAME US INSTEAD OF FIXING THE PROBLEM IS WRONG. THERE IS STILL A BUG IN GAME THAT PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE NON SEASONS WHEN THEY ARE SEASONS AND CANT BE INVITED INTO THE GAME…THEY NEED TO FIX THESE 2 BUGS BEFORE THEY LOSE ALOOOOT OF CUSTOMERS FOR DIABLO 4. THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK AS U SEE PEOPLE TRY AND SHADE US HAVE THERE BLUES AND GREENS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE OUR FAULT. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG. U CAN BLOCK A FEW OF US AN REMOVE OUR COMMENTS BUT U CANT DO IT TO THE HUNDREDS THAT ARE UPSET ON HERE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY TALK TO IN LIFE AND ON SOCIAL MEDIA…YOU ARE REALLY GONNA HURT HOW MANY PEOPLE LEAVE THE DIABLO 4 HYPE TRAIN LIKE THE 9/10THS PLAYER BASE THAT LEFT DIABLO 3 BECAUSE OF BUGS LIKE THIS THE KLAN BUG AND WORST OF ALL BOT. SIGH PLS GET IT TOGETHER -SINCERLY A DIABLO LOVER SINCE DIABLO 1 AND 2 LOD -.-strong text