"Start Game" button disabled

The “Start Game” button says “Disabled while joining parties” but I just loaded up the game and im not joining a party. I tried reloading the game and still says it. This has been going on for two days now.

1 Like

FOLLOW THIS POST AND TELL THE…WE HAVE 4 OTHERS THERE ALDREADY WE NEED TO STAND UP TOGETHER TO HAVE THE SEE ITS BIGGER THAN JUST A FEW…PLS KOE SAY SOETHING BROTHERstrong text

What part of “Please be patient” don’t you understand ?

the part where it requires you to wait endlessly…

1 Like

THE PART WHERE U ARE PLAYING WHILE WE HAVNT IN 3 DAYS AND MISSING OUT ON PTR…MYOB. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:strong text

I have the same issue, the only difference is saying “only available to party leader”, even I’m not in any party (Just at the time I logged in).

1 Like

SAME ISSUE FOR US. 4-5 DAYS NOW NO DIABLO 3strong text

WE HAVE 6-7 OTHER PEOPLE HERE AT THIS POST KOME TELL BLUE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader - #2 by sancho-11114

1 Like

we are all here trying to get bliss to make it right "Start Game" button disabled - #9 by CosmicPower-11120 ome say something bro

you want to bet the your ability to pay blizzard some more money is still enabled?

I have the same problem but a little different, i was sent an email from Blizzard that i was reported using abusive chat language but I have no idea how when i do not chat when i play, mainly because i play solo. the silenced was suppose to be until today by still start game is greyed out…

Hold on… Are you telling me that once you get muted, join game and start game is still grayed out even after your mute punishment is up? Is that what you’re telling me?

yes that seems to be my problem still.

Alright, with that being said. My mute suspension is up tomorrow around 4pm est. But if I’m still unable to play then I am going to come back here to the forums to wreck havoc with extreme profanity, racial slurs and what not. I don’t care if I get banned from the forums either. So, if you guys wanna see fireworks, then tune in tomorrow around 4pm est. You guys are in for a treat.

I just tried and got in hopefully you will be able to get in soon too…

1 Like

That is very reassuring. Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully I can play tomorrow. I’ll keep yah posted.

were you able to play?

yes, i was able to play how about you?

so you are saying the mute, when it ran out, you are now able to play? the the ‘mute’ was really a ban? hmmm…curious…and the ban problem was fixed when the ‘mute’ was removed…its almost like the two are the same thing…well, good luck not getting banned again, ooops, I meant muted…now, not me personally because I would never discuss personal punishment as that would get you muted…but, I have a friend who told me he got muted, then showed me emails that the ban(oops again I meant mute) was put in place from calling someone a troll(and we all know those dont exist on blizzard)…he literally showed me the proof from the admins and it goes “go ahead and do your troll thing, open your nephlem and then leave” nothing else…literally, the exchange…now I guess it isnt trolling when you go into gr rooms and open nephlems then just leave, wasting everyones time, over and over and over and over and over and over and over(I think you get the point)…again this didn’t happen to me as I would never discuss personal punishments as that would lead to a mute as well…just passing along a story a friend showed me…

I for one think the admins are doing a great job…just be carefull and don’t call a troll a troll…