So D4 is going to have a battle pass

Better than a lying troll. I mean, you claimed to have recently graduated HS, hold multiple advanced “maths” degrees, and be 89. Only two of those could be accurate. Which when you were banned for identity theft/harassment, you claimed to have visited your grandmother. Doubtful that an 89 year old still has living grandparents, it seems you have lied twice, you are not 89, and it’s quite obvious from your attempts at math in this forum, do not have advsnced “maths” degrees.

2 Likes

proof? or are you lying again?

this one is true, i am sort of a genius after all.

proof? or are you lying again?

seems like you’d be a front-runner for a job at CNN/Fox news with your ability to twist a narrative to fit your ranting.

Here’s how i prove you’re a liar and i’m an honest hard working american. If you can post proof that i said i recently graduated hs or that i was banned for identity theft/harassment, then i will stop posting here forever.

but if you can’t post definitive proof, then you have to stop posting here.

pro tip: you wont, you can’t, you’re a liar

He said he would never play Immortal.
But he did play Immortal.
Right before he quit playing Immortal.
Which was before he played Immortal again.

Meteorblade busted him in another one :point_down:

On October 23rd, you claimed to be 89 years old
On October 30th, you claimed to be visiting your grandma

If you didn’t lie so often people might be more inclined to listen to what you had to say.
As it is, you’re the boy who cried wolf, crossed with Baron Munchausen.

One more just for fun. The 89-year-old who is still in school. :point_down:

“i need too do my homework before i can play on the computer and i want to finish in time, but i dont know what time ptr is going to be up today” - Bravata

“I get enough hate from kids like you in school.” - Bravata

3 Likes

Good. :sunglasses: :+1:

I like your unwavering confidence on your prediction.

everything you post is only a lie when applied to your own assumptions.

i mean this is how much of a failure your own logic is when tested against possible realities.

Say i was a teacher irl and said those same things, they could all be true, yet your emotional steaming fuming hatred for me cause your brain to fail and you’d rather insert your own assumptions into the unknowns in order to fit your own gotcha narrative. There’s a thousand possibilities within the sentences you quoted…

i mean i can only advise you to be less mad and try to be more honest and you wouldnt get caught up in these logical failures you do so often, but who am i to judge, some people enjoy the bliss within the ignorance.

I’d be fine with a battle pass if either the following applies:

• It’s purely cosmetic with absolutely no effect on character power and/or progress.
    • Plus, some or even most of the battle pass contents (again assuming it’s all cosmetic) can be acquired in-game at either incredibly low drop rate and/or require massive grinding. Which also helps if someone were to miss a specific battlepass, as the contents can still be acquired later.
  • The real money section of the battlepass can also be unlocked with an in-game currency that’s acquirable in-game with some (not too much or too little) grinding and/or effort. Similar to how Yugioh Master Duel handled their battle pass (or Duel pass).
1 Like

So, now you are an 89 year old “teacher” who stays with his grandma when on a business trip. Let’s do the math. If grandma was 17 when she gave birth to your mother or father, and your mother or father was 17 when you popped out that would make grandma (who is still using a laptop) about 123 if you are 89.

Bravata 89
Mom or Dad 17
Grandma 17

= 123 grandma who is still using a laptop.

3 Likes

If a fully priced game comes with a battle pass, I will simply pass.

3 Likes

just more clueless assumptions made out of emotional anger instead of logical thinking and facts.

why couldn’t my significant others parent be much younger, if that were the case? These are simple possibilities that any average intelligent person could understand, but your mind is clouded with anger and emotional hatred of me so you once again make a silly assumption that fits your gotcha narrative.

that’s strike three, and it only took three pitches. you’re no barry bonds, that’s for sure.

They have a name for your condition please get some help.
I will contribute to a GoFundMe account to help you get your medicine.

i mean that’s basically every good mmorpg tbqh. WoW cost full price and a subscription. I think battlepass is simply a subscription, but it’s a sleazy developers easier way of adding pay2win later.

i feel this is also the case with D4 and they are just testing us as they slip MTX’s and pay2win in after we’ve settled into the game.

but if it were just Buy full price and a monthly batttlepass without pay2win then i’m okay with that until the cosmetics become an issue.

Battlepass is cosmetic only. Do not confuse with DI.

A) Its optional. YOU DON’T have to get it!!!

B) Level of Support is inline with Revenue.

People here seems deluded or have no idea how business work. Business are not “to make enough”, but to make as much as possible (while being ethnical & legal).

Thats like going to a cafe and complain why they are selling sandwishes & demand they stop selling them or you will not visit them again. Shouldn’t they make enough selling drinks & cookies.

For gamers, we can
a) Give us a way to show support
b) Hope that integrity of the gameplay/competition is not compromised.
c) Gameplay NOT gated behind paywall.

2 Likes

What scares me and get me angry.
Buying a full price game and have battlepass in it like in some f2p game.
Its sad how they try to use model from path ox exile and from warzone together… i was excited after disappointing D:I finally play diablo game without this premium currency. Just enjoy the game and maybe by one per year some 10€ cosmetic what I really like. But not that game will force me through the battlepass play everyday or pay im fullprice game. I played all diablo games and spend thousands of hours with this brand… and I’ll be very sad if diablo 4 will have ANY extra currency, payed stash or battlepasses. Im very disappointed about diablo immoral… Im ok with cometics in ingame shop but not with battle passes etc. I hope that will not happen

Edit: wings are for angels or demons… not for a heroes… please get rid of this nonsense :smiling_face_with_tear::expressionless:

1 Like

Dude, PoE ALREADY has battlepass.

Also IT IS OPTIONAL. You don’t have to get battlepass if you do not want to.

Pretty much every live service game has in game currency.

2 Likes

Unless of course they think they can get away with it, then legal becomes a suggestion rather than a rule. As for ethical, that’s pretty much irrelevant as long as what they do don’t affect the bottom line.

I am not suggesting business should go all out to squeeze every juice out of thir customers. But merely business is out to make as much money within reason, not just “enough money”.

Telling Bliizard not to sell battlepass or cosmetic MTX is like telling a cafe not to sell sandwiches or potato chips, because selling them make them NOT a “true cafe”, when when these are not force upon.

Now, if cafe insist you get a sandwish with your coffee, then there is a point, or they use artifical suger instead of normal one without choice.

if battlepass give in game advantage, I will be the first to call them out, but it cosmetic & people can choose NOT to get them.

Do people realised that DEMAND Blizzard NOT selling cosmetic & battlepass (with super value Cosmetics, if they use Fortnite model) is depriving people that wanted to deck out their characters, or support the dev financially, or see the game get regular update the ability to do so?

There are many decisions (e.g hard respec) and stuff I do not like as well, but at least I have the rationale & humanity to know others may like them & at best I present my counter opinion, or I learn to respect the choice.

1 Like

We had that with D3 and look how that turned out? there is no money to continue making content for the game.

If you want a game to keep churning out content then they need money to pay employees to do it.

I like how path of exile works, theres no pay2win but they make enough off the store to continue development of the game.

Don’t assume a cash shop = pay2win. They can sell cosmetics, people love cosmetics.

Don’t compare DI to D4 because DI is a mobile game and mobile games are pay2win nearly exclusively. No one should have been surprised when DI turned out like that.

As long as it’s ONLY cosmetic i don’t mind.

But if it’s more than cosmetics i’ll stop playing diablo game
Not a threat, they have millions users, but i hated diablo Immortal with all my soul : it’s a great base game but the Pay2win factor (and the forced multiplayers thing going on) make it one of the worst in my opinion , if they do something even a little similar despite diablo IV being in the main series , i’ll simply stop there.

My ideal concept is having to attend seasons with a seasonal character, I wouldn’t feel forced to buy any battle pass unless I really want to.
A paid battle pass should only exist to serve as a filler for players finding different tasks to complete with a higher requirements and unlock optional cosmetics. You can even tie PvP events, achievements with repetitive quotas or group events to paid battle pass. Keep seasons easy to join with a journey paved with short tasks. If there are people who just love self-found then add a free or whatever season pass and allow an easy to opt out when they’re done.

As I’ve said, think it as a three matineé movie; season journey, optional season pass and paid battle pass. At any given time or model, season should stay as a staple so you can experiment and people can be enticed to return.

1 Like