Season 27 Light’s Calling - Has Ended

Well Mempo was added to Tal’s, and Enforcer adds to Condemn dmg. Sooo we’ll just have to wait and see if it’s enough.

How long before someone creates a thread saying they are afraid of wild dogs so the new pet should be removed.

5 Likes

Don’t. Give. Them. Ideas. Please.

6 Likes

I know, but that doesn’t make it better. I hate this solution from the bottom of my heart because it’s way too constraining. If Reverse Archon is the problem, remove it. Tell you what, I would have changed the Tal Rasha set to only trigger autometeors from signature skills and spenders. Or better yet, fix the issue at the root and nerf (remove) reverse Archon altogether. Will make our lives easier in the long view…

2 Likes

So with this change the Meteors cast by the Tal2Set have been relegated to building up Smoldering Core charges for the actual Meteor cast, probably with Star Pact? I really like that mechanic a shame it’s seems like a debuff now.
It’ll be interesting to see wether the build ends up using Arcane Dynamo. Shoot 5 MM’s with the Season Power and Shame of Delsere and then Star Pact.

Another Dog? We already have 2 dogs; Bones, and Buddy. When will we get a cat?

3 Likes

I want a hamster or a lizard thingy. We can’t always get what we want. Also, where are the birds and the bats? Fishes? Insects?

2 Likes

We already have one Lacuni Cub :cat:

2 Likes

There is already a lizard thingy, Emerald serpent. I imagine a zombie HamsterRat would be next, because of all the lore of witches having hamster familiars.

1 Like

A sewer rat! With green eyes, and jagged teeht, and discusting furr, and long claws, rotting tail. Yesss

3 Likes

Does the Murlocket count? Many people have never even seen this guy.

2 Likes

Unless there are some changes not in the patch notes, they really missed the boat on this second set of feedback.

This sucks for the DH, which loses one ring because of the change on the Guardian set :frowning:

1 Like

It feels like a certain wizard, who will remain nameless, already beat this drum for years. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do I understand this correctly?

The WoL monk can drop up to 5 bells, I will need to attack the bells to do all the of damage? The monk can no longer just drop bells all over the place. Now they will need to engage with the bells. This will be interesting.

It’s pretty massive I’m actually surprised they did this but glad as the PTR drop rate wasn’t nearly as bad as many were claiming, it was some 3-4x Rama’s or every 12-15 GR90 now they’re going to be even higher than Ethereal’s were which is…amazing. The only complaints we should get now is the 14 hour/day + grinders saying it’s too high but 99% rejoice!

The Conquest selections are utter merde.

Will this be called the Quasimodo build?

Using MB’s famous comedy font

I really wish they had done a last minute update to Akkhan’s to make it less clunky.

Having Phalanx damage work with the Avatars’ Condemns is nice. But the set still felt weird to play. Doors sucked. Had to cast Condemn/Akarat’s Champion just to destroy them. Casting Judgment all over the screen feels weird too and not a fluid way to play. No auto Unleashed rune in the set makes me sad too.

Droprate is still too low, double it again, also please buff Horrify enemy damage reduction at least 25% please!