Season 27 Light’s Calling - Has Ended

Yes, well, i think well make do with out it still. :smiley:

Yeah, it is still very useful set. The only effective change is that RoRG becomes necessary.

But it is useful for a very long time. It really depends on builds when to switch to other crafted sets but propably under 2k paragon the Guardian is likely the best option.

If I play wizard I will try magic missile with mirror ball for offhand as Mirror Ball can have Magic Missile fires 2 extra missiles and deals 400-500% increased damage.

I hope this is a typographical error and not a change to ‘extra stash tab earned from season journeys’ – “you’ve surely accrued a few extra stash tabs by now. But players who have not yet earned a total of four stash tabs via the Season Journey” (actual quote) :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

Please please clarify that the ‘total of stash tabs’ – remains as FIVE Extra. Tyvm!

They made the same mistake a year ago (July 2021)… and then spent 5 days correcting that and other errors in the blog:

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah I definitely missed that the first time around because it wasn’t highlighted. Looks like they fixed it to be highlighted now.

Yeah that should mean manual cast meteors are stronger than Archon ones, perfect!

2 Likes

The drop rate of Angelic Crucibles has been doubled as stated and from how many percentage is the drop rate.

Link cannot be opened. Appreciate the response. I hope you are right… coz i’m One extra tab stash away… n this is (my) Biggest Factor for season journeying :S
Prays hard it’s a text error :skull: :anger:

1 Like

Corrected. Thanks.

The fist thing might be cool if the steed set didnt get nerfed into the ground last season. Not sure who the blessed hammer thing is aimed at. Angels are meh now. Not sold on the A6 rework. Sader might be the new WD, who I’ll prob play instead lol.

Barbs & necro look the most fun. Impale strafe DH might be my xp farmer to replace inna.

I started barb last season so i might start necro. Great starter sets for both.

Where is update to anti-cheat program that can detect and ban cheaters and botters faster? We gatta compete with them again next season for leaderboards spots?

1 Like

As always. Yes. Next bann wave right before games go on a discount.

1 Like

They got the tech. They dont have staff to do it lol.

It’s dmg is :poop: AoE :poop:, specialy with the Sanctified power, plays clunky, too many items to squeeze into the build… Did i miss something?

Pfff… yeah, nice. but this affix is on Mempo which is a load of bull. Why must they always do this crap? Why on a set piece gear slot, when we have a desperate need for useful shoulders. I would have added it to Tal Rasha directly or on a shoulder. Heck, even an offhand or bracer would have been nice. But not a helmet. Why must they always choose the nastiest possible option?

Oh, and have I mentioned… I’m expecting a bug where legacy Etched Sigil autocasts will benefit from this. lol…

1 Like

Yes…botters, that’s the reason you’re not on the leaderboard.

Ssssssshhhhhhhhhh…:shushing_face:

2 Likes

It’s a pretty good solution. I wonder if Meteor will be at least playable now. It might actually be. Gonna be hard to keep Arcane Power flowing.

Looking forward to seeing some theorycraft on this. Best part of this patch? Non wizards will not find the stupid Mempho of Twilight again, and Wizards will be glad to find one.

Because if it was on shoulders, you’d still be able to include it with a reverse Archon variant.

My feedback/recommendation was specifically not to put it on shoulders/bracers for that reason. If it’s on a regular armor slot other than shoulders, it means you can’t fit it with Nilfur’s + Swami + Fazula’s + both meteor weapons.

It’s not that bad, it probably just costs you Crimson’s (which is kinda bleh, the extra RCR would have been nice for manual cast). You wear Nilfur’s and cube Mempo.

No tal update. No buff to Crusader.
Seems like a very little thing to wait for this patch…