Season 26 | The Fall of the Nephalem | Has Ended

I am not in any disagreement that Blizzard giving us feedback to players about decisions would be good. It’s just not necessary. Like I’ve said before, the days of not knowing much about a game other than it is being worked on, a preview, then launch would be better than the toxic entitlement we have today, where gamers believe they are devs and have a right in hiw games are developed.

1 Like

Very true, too many know-it-alls on forums. Remember what happened with D3 they showed some early features (PvP) but when these features were not implemented some people have been crying for 10 years. Also, some of the requests are downright stupid. That could be why the developers do not waste time on the forum.

1 Like

I also remember them talking about trying to get PvP to work and they wouldn’t add unless they could get it right, which they obviously couldn’t before corporate shut D3 down, and they still cry about it as if it was a promised feature. When Blizzard was pretty clear about what happened.

1 Like

Well dang, with the complete shaft to HC players, this season is a bust for me. I do like the frame, but the lame lollipop pet, (really Blizz a Lollipop?) sucks. Thankfully there is a new EQ TLP to play, so I’ll grind out my season, and then in the words of Raxx, “Sayonara”.

I wish they would of removed the Plague Tunnels in GRift’s, I cringe when I get those floors. To many dead ends and the back door is a pain to find in most of them. The only time they are kinda ok is when they have the bigger rooms in a sequence of 2 or 3, but that don’t happen near enough.
Anyway good luck next Season!
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It seems that Blizzard is grabbing at straws to keep interest up in this aging game. The past few seasons have been powercreep galore, now we get a mode where we can ramp up our paragon lightning quick, but at least the seasonal stat stick has been removed from the equation.

I miss Diablo 3 pre Loot 2.0/Reaper of Souls.

I’ll probably still play this season simply because I have friends that play, but I’ll primarily be playing D2:R.

The pet is awful. If it didn’t have the lollipop it could have been OK but that ruins it.

4 Likes

PVP was in the advertisements for the game before it launched. With video. Don’t bother looking for it they scrubbed all mention of it from their website almost a decade ago. What you call entitlement is the reasonable expectation of their customers to be treated with a modicum of respect. People get frustrated when they’re treated like mushrooms.

1 Like

Do you remember when Patch 2.7.2 removed the Ethereal Recollection Feat of Strength from everyone that had obtained it during Season 24, and made ethereal weapon transmogs unavailable for some of the people that had obtained the Feat? Well, way back in December 2021 you said this…

There appears to be absolutely no mention of a fix for this in the patch notes for 2.7.3, i.e. four months / an entire season later, something people worked an entire season to obtain still hasn’t been resolved.

Is a fix for this in 2.7.3?

3 Likes

This + 1
(extra characters)

So, the patch goes live within the next few hours? :wink:

It usualy goes up some time around 23:00 here, and now it’s 21:00 soooo. Yupp.

Patch downloading now.

2 Likes

The Ethereal Recollection Feat of Strength issue is still being investigated. Nothing to report on at the moment, but wanted to share that it’s still something we want to address.

5 Likes

My PC had been updated to new version 2.73.81850 and will be ready to play EN on April 15.

The thing that really upsets me is what happened in the PTR.

You did NOT communicate what you were doing with the EN.

So many HC players told you how we dealt with the lack of a safe area on outer area like the trial for gr’s so long ago this is based off of.

We hit the Shield pylon and wait out the timer to get the goods.

You see what we were doing and took it away.

Real nice Blizzard. And thanks for all the communication as so many posts were made about making the EN safer.

Non of us knew you wanted the EN to be for SC only.

No gold or loot from echoing nightmare? What is the friggen point? More so for solo players? You also essentially screwed players who seek out legendary gear like Goldwrap (gains armor equal to the amount of gold picked up) or other gear that helps produce gold to help boost their stats during battle. :-1:

1 Like

Yes the point was not to make it easy or abuseable. You’ll get rewards at the end.

Earth Allies are still not fixed… :frowning:
They roll out of the frame or sometimes they just stay (or punch). And mostly if there is only 1 enemy in the corner they will go for him and leave the pull.

3 Likes

On some of the new maps, I’m encountering chests (which are empty). Seems like a carry over for the maps that used to be used for nephelem rifts as well.