Ethereal achievement not loading

Another sunny day, another season reveal, but no fix in sight. A hope of a fix is fading, don’t let us down.

2 Likes

I completed too the thing in time back then, and the feat of strength is nowhere to be seen now for quite some time, just like all of you. I can transmog just fine though, lucky me (like some people here).

The reason I am posting, is I think that I am pretty sure now, they lost the data (it has been too long w/o a fix). I am not going to blame Blizzard though.

No, I just have a suggestion. IF they lost the data, I suggest they give back the FoS to ANYONE who played with all seven characters back in the season 24. It can be tracked.

Sure, some people will get the FoS when they did not did it back then, but Everybody who did it back then, will get it again.

My 2 euro cents.

Edit: not ‘most’, but → ‘everybody’. :wink:

Cheers

3 Likes

Another patch with still no fix.

I realise a skeleton team is working on Diablo in prep for #4 but this deserves a fix. That season took more “work” than just about any other to get the resulting cosmetic reward and the people who did it absolutely deserve to be able to use the transmogs they unlocked. Still not being addressed after eight months is just insanely poor respect for your playerbase.

They should just give this to everyone that played that season. At this point, who cares if people who didn’t earn it get it, it’s more important for the people that earned it to have it. I only lost the Feat itself but can still transmog the weapons, but I feel real bad for the people that can’t even do that.

7 Likes

So Blizzard, is the plan to just ignore this until people forget about it? Its been 9 months since you last updated us on this. Any word?

6 Likes

I think their silence speaks for itself.

5 Likes

December 2021…

April 2022…

Nine months and counting…
Are you planning on addressing it before its one year anniversary?

10 Likes

Another season, still no fix…I reckon they have lost the data that tracks who’s actually done it but don’t want to give it to everyone.

Foot in mouth. So far the “eventually” hasn’t arrived.

At this point I’d just unlock the Feat of Strength to everyone, regardless whether they earned it in S24 or not. I know this will devalue the FoS for those who put the effort to actually earn it, I am one of those, but if it sorts this out, then just do it. This has gone unfixed for too long.

4 Likes

Not fixing this bug and only releasing new games with microtransactions makes me seriously consider not buying anymore games from Activision-Blizzard.

Fixing bugs is hard, and doesn’t make them money in any quantifiable way. Since they will never know how many people decided not to play any more Blizzard games because of this, they can never know for certain what it cost them in lost profits.

Maybe they have already crunched the numbers and it is worth losing a few hundred potential customers over the cost of fixing this issue.

Are you really NOT going to play D4 with all your friends over this bug in D3? Many people have said this, but when the time comes, they will probably give in, and Blizzard knows this.

Speaking with your wallet works, but only when enough people join together. Are you willing to say no to D4 over this bug and ask others to join you?

Just a regular checking…May be this will get fixed before D4 release? lol…

The Transmogrifications are there, just not the Achievement.

And by “not the Achievement” I mean, the Achievement isn’t even listed anymore. So, I don’t worry about it. As long as I have the Transmogs, I’m good.

That’s the thing, for many people the transmogs aren’t there anymore despite unlocking the achievement. Only a portion of the players who unlocked the achievement managed to keep the transmogs.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!
This bug is now one year old!

Did you even read the thread?

3 Likes

It was just additional information.

Not everyone is missing the transmogs.

I’m sorry for those who are. For those who don’t have them, I hope Blizzard fixes it.

Yeah, my friend and I did the achievement together. I only lost the Feat, but she lost the tmogs too.

Happy new year!

Still no news from the mods…

Can you at least reply if the issue is still in the works?

New year, new thread bump. Just gonna reiterate what I posted last JULY.

Elysia Jul '22

Incredibly disappointing that this still isn’t resolved. If you’re not capable of identifying which accounts actually completed it or not, just give the appearances to everyone and get it over with.

2 Likes

Bumping Thread. As others have presented

1. Either fix it
    or
  2. Unlock transmogs for everyone

Problem solved and happy players!

4 Likes

still not fixed … ? what is so hard to do that?