Season 22 starting date

Guys,

Any updates about the season starting date ? ‘-’

Nope! (20 something characters)

Nope, they said “soon” 6days ago so i guess it will be in December.

2 Likes

nah give em some credit, they heard a lot of things we suggested on this ptr, its not perfect but they are improving, i just hope it comes on nov 13th to make some distance from holyday

3 Likes

You’d think people would be able to just look at the blue posts to figure out if the season start date has been announced.

4 Likes

Nope. Most likely date is still 20 November.

2 Likes

Hi,
i also hope for the 13. Nov. People they are gonna play Diablo and WoW would be prefer this. WoW will come on 24. Nov and if Diablo comes on 20. Nov we dont have enough time for playing both…

3 Likes

I like a kid waiting for christmas. I keep checking every couple hrs to see if they posted it lol.

2 Likes

Put on a mask and go for a walk. It will appear when it appears.

Friday 13th hopefully

5 Likes

God I effin hate it how every season it’s the same. It should not be that hard to say " We’re aiming for the start of the new season to be on the X of insertmonth" when you announce the end of the current one.
It’s not like it’s the end of the world if something comes up and you have to change it, hell entire games have been postponed , a season is no biggie. But please for the love of God COMMUNICATE BETTER.

14 Likes

I also hope for 11/13 because I “have to play” wow 11/24 :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m also for 11/13. We’ve waited long enough.

4 Likes

yes the 13th pleaso pleaso pleaso

4 Likes

lmao xD

“Nope, they said “soon” 6days ago so i guess it will be in December.”

2 Likes

This has been a bone of contention from the D3 community pretty much forever.

Then we get the occasional blue post that says “we hear you, we will communicate better”, which makes everyone happy even though we pretty much know it’s not going to happen.

8 years on, the cycle continues.

1 Like

I go with Friday the 13th!

And I will name my shadow clone “Jason”

4 Likes

It’s not a communication issue. I don’t ever remember a season start date announced before the end of a season where we had a PTR. I’m not saying Blizzard is the best communicating company in the world, far from it, but this has been the norm for a long time.

2 Likes

2020-11-20T05:00:00Z Perhaps or maybe even 2020-11-13T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Love that they are gonna manage to release season 22 and shadowlands at the same time. Brilliant timing.