Season 22 starting date

Two actually. We’ve currently had 19 Seasons that started on a Friday and 2 Seasons that started on Thursday.

Season
Day
Date
Thursday, July 20, 2017
Thursday, November 9, 2017

Sources:

D3 Resource, Seasons Overview
Diablo III: Seasons

HELLO BLUE,

Can we get an update on the start date please.

Thanks

5 Likes

No 10 chars :frowning:

Season blog “always” posted on Friday. If no blog today, it will be posted next Friday.

Not true.

Now that is an older one and yes in recent seasons it has typically been on Friday but no reason to spread misinformation.

Please note the double quotation marks I used. There was some reason for that.

Also, not a misinformation. Nevalistis had said that she don’t want to post on Friday but she couldn’t post earlier. It was a long time ago, I’m not bother to find that post.

In addition, S12 was 3 years ago. It is not relevant at all.

These were the season blog posting date for S16-S21:

Season Blog Posting Date
16 Fri, 01/18/2019
17 Fri, 05/10/2019
18 Fri, 08/23/2019
19 Thu, 11/14/2019
20 Fri, 02/28/2020
21 Thu, 06/04/2020
1 Like

Seasons are always going to start 12 days after a patch goes live or later. They have said this numerous times on the forums and on social media.

So all we know is November 20th or later.

Nov 20th been confirmed

1 Like

Source, please, sir?

It is on the Launcher now. So, yeah, confirmed.

2 Likes

Can’t wait ! :slight_smile:

Not 12 days after the Patch goes Live. It’s 12 days after the current Season ends.

Thank you!

Addendum:

Also

And

1 Like

thanks bro i will check it out, cyall in the season boyz gg

Looks like the name of the Season 22 Theme has been changed to: Shades of the Nephalem.

But, they forgot to update that in the Patch Notes, as it is still calling the Theme: Shadows of the Past.

[quote=“Perusoe-1251, post:34, topic:23825, full:true”]

Yes, I referred the day number. The 13th.

2 Likes

Again, this is language dependant.

Season 21 Ending and Season 22 Starting splashes are only showing if you have the launcher set to English (US), Portuguese or Spanish (Latin America).

If the launcher is set to German, English (UK), Spanish (EU), French, Italian, Polish or Russian neither of those splashes are present.

In other words, the launcher only informs you of the current season ending today, and when the next season starts, if your launcher is set to a language that is used for the Americas region. There’s literally no announcement for Europe and, until BouBou cross-posted it, there was no announcement on the EU forums either.

1 Like

Man you are pedantic. You must be a joy to play board games with.

I will do that, healthy suggestions i like :mask:

Blizzard not bothering to announce things like season start and end dates to an entire continent, either on their launcher or their EU forums, and those of us that reside in that continent pointing it out is not pedantry.