Do we know the S22 start yet?

The launcher only has an announcement splash if your launcher is set to English (US), Spanish (Latin American) or Portuguese. There’s no splash for all the other languages, i.e. the languages used outside the Americas.

They put up splash for other languages few days ago, at least Chinese.

1 Like

There’s still no splash for German, English (UK), Spanish (European), French, Italian, Polish and Russian, i.e. the languages used in the EU server region. Just like there wasn’t a splash for the end of Season 21 for those languages either.

Irrelevant. The information is on the official Blizzard site and readily available. There’s no need to make yet another post asking when the season starts when there is so much information hammering you in the face.

3 Likes

Then please, post a link that has an official date and TIME when Season 22 starts. All we know so far is: Friday, November 20, 2020.

1 Like

If it does not start on the exact minute some people on the forum will act like crazy 12 year old’s. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The last time Blizzard announced Season start date and time was in two blogs:

Season 14 Ending Soon

Season 14 End & Season 15 Start Dates

Season 15 will begin shortly after on the dates below:

• North America: Friday, September 21 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
  • Europe: Friday, September 21 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
  • Asia: Friday, September 21 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Season 15 will begin for all console players on Friday, September 21 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT , regardless of which regional version of the game you may have.

Season 15: Boon of the Horadrim Begins 9/21

In the Frequently Asked Questions section.

Q: When does Season 15 start?

A: Season 15 begins Friday, September 21 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia. For time zone conversion, see this site.

Q: When do Seasons go live for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4?

A: Seasons go live for all console players globally at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, regardless of which regional version of the game you may have. Please note that Seasonal Leaderboards for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are still separate by hardware platform.

Ever since those two blogs, Blizzard has not announced start times. Only dates. But, so far, they’ve kept to that schedule with some delays in certain cases.

An educated guess would be 5pm PST. It’s not Friday yet.

1 Like

Then you should reword your comments. Because what you replied to Meteorblade was:

And even though players, like Meteorblade, have knowledge of Blizzard’s past scheduling, newer and/or casual players may not.

And clearly, “the information is” [not] “on the official Blizzard site”. Nor is it “readily available.” That is, we know the date, but Blizzard no longer posts the time.

The links for Season 15 I listed above were posted 1 week before Season 15 started.

Just posted. Season 22 will begin on November 20, at 5PM (PST/CET/KST)

1 Like

The OP was in English language, and his characters are on the Americas.

Sure thing…

Admittedly, he only added the times about an hour ago though. :wink:

1 Like

CM also said that there will be an update.

Season 22 will begin on November 20, at 5 PM (PST/CET/KST) shortly after our next Diablo III update.

Probably to fix crashes.

1 Like

No, that “after our next update” stuff was in the initial announcement, i.e. indicating that S22 wouldn’t be long after Patch 2.6.10 - they didn’t add that to the announcement. Heck, the usual non-emergency patch day is a Tuesday and they’ve already missed that, so I just hope they find a fix for the crash to desktop issues reported on the way to Belial and in the Campaign as they might render the Season Journey non-completable.

You may be right. That sentence is really confusing. But I still wish for a patch before season starts.
I don’t think they will change season journey.

Checked the forums , yet POST 1 like actually POST 1 , says when it starts.
Trying to wiggle out of pure lazyness isnt going to work here

This thread is misleading. The date and times given are not when the season will start, but rather when Blizz say it will start. This is not the same thing, as the end of S21 proved. It all depends when the janitor finishes his work and pulls the lever.

this is strange but last night i was able to start a new seasonal tune, tonight about 1 hr ago i was playing than a message came up that the season is ending in 1 minute, wtf is going on.

It may have been a glitch, because Season 22 will begin on November 20, at 5 PM (PST/CET/KST)

• Or so they say, who really knows anymore.
  • Some on the forum will go crazy if it does not start on time.
    They remind me of my 12 year old grandson with a new toy.
  • When does it start, when does it end, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.