Season 22 = only Norvald's season

Easily the only wearable choice. prove me wrong.

For solo pushing the following version is superior to Norvald:

ptr-d3planner-com/536889727

I eagerly await the availability of the live 2.6.10 patch notes.

5 Likes

uh, nice try but no. Ivory tower nerf put an end to the cheesy Orlash and Blighter fishing, and what you’re seeing on the ptr is the old ivory tower, not the new update with a 50% nerf.

If you were a hardcore tester like me you’d have known that.

Also, there are many errors in your d3planner build.

Norvald’s is king in every way.

Please show your GR150 solo clearance…

4 Likes

The smoking gun. Ivory Tower is not Thorns, it doesn’t do mass procs on Blighter.

This build will be smooth to play, but Norvalds will do better in solo push.

Oh no not this guy again! Just like Jesseth’s, right?

2 Likes

a classic bravata - thread xD

4 Likes

With P1100 NS and 800 season it seems to me that he is not the hardcore tester he claims he is. He is pretty hardcore in producing copy/paste threads though. And in his fixation with you and in naming his characters “Meteorgay”.

1 Like

i have 7 accounts, you will not stalk me unless i allow it.

We don’t mind which of those accounts you use to provide evidence of your claims, just so long as you actually provide the evidence. Otherwise it’s just multiple socks making unbacked claims.

4 Likes

Bravata, Naysayer, 2 down and 5 to go!

How long till he claims the same thing in WD forum about Manajuma’s set?

3 Likes

Stay on topic, gentlemen and ladies. I still wait for any evidence debating my factual claims.

I think people meanwhile know its a troll-thread Bravata, so you might have to wait a little for someone falling for it :slight_smile:

Most learend their lesson from

1 Like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

One way in which one would attempt to shift the burden of proof is by committing a logical fallacy known as the argument from ignorance. It occurs when either a proposition is assumed to be true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is assumed to be false because it has not yet been proven true.

It’s up to you to prove stuff you claim, not for us to disprove it.

5 Likes

Maaan,

you don’t have to explain the Burden of Proof Concept to Bravata as it is a concept of Philosophy and he has a masters degree in that, did you already forget that?

Just kidding :slight_smile:

Oh, my! A third masters degree, this time in languages, you say?
What will you reveal next? Are you a literal rocket scientist? A brain surgeon?

It’s Buckaroo Banzai and the Hong Kong Cavaliers!

edited due to misspelling