At the start of the thread…
“I’m never wrong. Trust me, bro!”

Having been shown to be wrong…
“I’m wrong now, but I’ll be right in a month. Trust me, bro!”

5 Likes

Mr. Bravata…i remember you writing something like “do you even Theorycraft?”
Or something simmilar.

This really is BABY-MATH.

Your Set: 5x Multiplier, Missing Dmg on Offhand. Offhand does not even have Dmg-Reduction like a Stormshield

SOTC: 5x Multiplier + free choice of Offhand + more Freedom to pick skills.

So…uuhm, where exactly are you in the PTR-Leaderboard, if you do know something that we dummies dont know yet?

Ahh, yes, you are not there, not even in the top 100.

There are just 2 possibilites at this point.

a) you are really really really far far far away from being intelligent

b) you are trolling.

In any of those cases. You can stop it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can disprove both of those points, as i do play completly braindead and just cleared 127 on PTR :slight_smile:

this is inaccurate and only proves that you are one of those players that just mimics the Shift+L top 10, which is exactly why i said you’ll be singing a different tune in a month.

necro leaderboards
#1 jesseth

facts dont care about your feelings.

You seem to have assumed A XOR B.
If instead we allow for A OR B, this leaves the possibility of A AND B.

1 Like

for one, i have 2 separate masters degrees in philosophy and mathematics.

for two, how is it a troll when the top build is using the weapon setup i claimed to be the best setup?

YOU are the troll.

As with everything, you didnt even look into the details Bravata.

The Number 1 Player has 5+ Augments and cleared a 137.
The SOTC Rank 3 has 0 Augs, and an ENFORCER Gem. So he is missing a full Gem+Augments and has 600 less Paragonpoints.

Also if you are so experienced like you claim to be you would know that the GR itself can make 10+ Levels when Pushing.

Most of the stuff you say is BS. Sorry for talking straight, but thats the way it is.

Necro leaderboards
#2 to #10 not Jesseth’s

Facts…

1. 9 of the top 10 ranks not using what you deem to be the only wearable choice.
  2. 8 of the top 10 ranks are using Scythe of the Cycle despite you saying it wouldn’t be used.
1 Like

Yes sure…in Mathematics xD

Then you wouldnt even have opened the thread in the first place.

Even with Math Skills from primary school you would know it is unneccesary.
And in another thread you asked when PTR is up because you still have homework to do.
And in another thread you told us you are bullied by schoolmates.

2 Likes

Oh, no, no, no.
You don’t get to change your story like that.
Your claim was that it would be the only choice.

Sure…

But you can’t do basic arithmetic like (5 * 5 * 5) * 5 = 625

4 Likes

Ahahahahaha i didnt even read this one from him. This is pure gold
Failing to multiply and writing it down like in first class instead of just saying 5^4.

He has a masters degree talking BS, that is for sure :slight_smile:

At Bravata:

You want math , you get math.

The ONLY +Argument you can make for Jesseths is that you can cube SOTC instead of Releinas Shadowhook or whatever that item is called. This gives you an addional full x5 Multiplier instead of 4,3.

But on the other hand you are missing out on 20 % basedmg + other stats like Areadmg for example.

So lets do the math:

We assume Basedmg with Jesseths is 1.

Multipliers:

Maltorious - 8
Jesseths - 5
Sotc Cubed: 5

End-Dmg: 1 * 8 *5 * 5 = 200

Now SOTC + Phylactery

Basedmg 1,2

Multipliers :

SOTC: 5
Releinas: 4,3
Maltorious: 8 --> Multiplier of 172

End-Dmg: 1,2 * 172 = 206

Dmg for SOTC > Jesseths = 206/200 = 1,03 = 3% increase.

This however is not factoring in an Areadmgroll on Phylactery or a +15% Bonespear-Roll.

Sitting here…waiting for arguments Mr.Mathdegree

Edit: And if you want to go for maxdmg, you could state that you could also cube Nayrs when using SOTC and then you would look at 20+% dmgincrease for SOTC > Jesseths.

1 Like

Im so tired, i didnt even see that , ty for the hint :slight_smile:

Jesseth can only work with sets. Lod builds cannot use it even if it is a 2-piece set it still counts as a set just as focus and restraint would not work, for example. For Inarius I am using jesseth with corpse explosion and it is good for speeds. So many things to consider here and so many builds, I am not sure jesseth is the answer to every build. So far, still season 21, lod builds are superior.

With the 4th Cube-Slot and the new Bracers , the Masquerade-Set becomes super-powerful. Better than GoD DH

That’s good to hear, I 'd love that set to be strong since I am planning to play it two seasons in a row. This season i was a bit disappointed and switched to poison scythe. Also my fav necro build back in the old d2 days. If only we could do something about the high essence cost of bone spear. I d love to see that build without a generator but I don’t want to be greedy. I will gladly accept the new changes it looks really strong.

You will love it :slight_smile:

I made a tanky version with Lornells Sunstone as i liked the feeling of the P-Scythe Necro.

The Build ive made is as Tanky as a P-Scythe but dishes out way more dmg…and it is ranged.
I cleared a GR 127 with that today with the following stats:

• No fishing
  • Para 1200
  • No Stricken
  • No Augments
  • Trapped 120
  • Zeis 110
  • No Skill, just Facetanking everything and Pew Pewing it down with Bonespear.
2 Likes

Just out of curiosity and that’s me asking without doing amy testing or writing things multipliers down. The strongest choice should be something like petrified spike ( obviously) and Nayrs in the cube and go full poison damage , right??

In terms of raw dmg, yes. But you have more freedom with skills if you cube the Shadowhook.
Another point why i am staying with Shadowhook atm is that i do not have to watch my stacks. Its just more relaxed to play.

Edit: Shadowhook has another benefit. You can take the cold-rune for Grim-Scyhe which gives you attackspeed, so if you want to push you will stack stricken faster at the Riftguardian.

You can then also use the Cold-Rune on Bonearmor for Movementspeed. This combined with Lost Time in the Offhand saves you a lot of time due to Movementspeed

2 Likes

Haha I see what you mean. I suffered from this mechanic enough this season , lol. And thank you for the answer.

Leaderboard just got updated:

New clear-record is 138. And he is using SOTC.

#1 SOTC ;-). Feeling some childish Joy now man

4 Likes