Season 21 - Trials of Tempests is NOW LIVE!

Hey might it still be possible to make the Wizards bubbles slow friendly projectiles? Just so it might have a role in the meta with a DH RGK + zWizard, just replace the point of no return rune with that, the effect is already there (since you have this as an elite affix already) This would make the Wizard a viable option as well

I just hope there is no pause in movement like with the red shard gem before releasing the elemental forces

You Said in holy point feedback tread that you Saw the feedback. It was a easy fix and you did nothing. Shame on you!
PS: Good to know ā€œLittle changesā€ means zero changes.

1 Like

there wasnt. At least not on the ptr.

Jeepers. Its not 700x45.
Its damage x 8 x 1.45ā€¦

Curses is practically impossible to solo on the console versions. Mobs spawn slower.

T10 in less than 2 minutes is probably the 3rd conquest Iā€™ll try to complete the seasonal journey.

Stop blaming the console versions for stuff you donā€™t like in D3.

1 Like

There is not, it just happens. Itā€™s a fairly underwhelming feeling buff in my opinion. Hits fairly hard but you have no control over which version of the buff you get and sometimes it hits almost nothing.

There was a way to clear grift 150 solo as a zDPS with it on PTR but I think they effectively nerfed that with both removing area damage procs from it as well as making it ramp with kills.

No offense but July 3rd is NOT a holidayā€¦and 4th of July doesnā€™t start until late night Sat

No offense but July 3rd is NOT a holidayā€¦and 4th of July doesnā€™t start until late night Sat

Did you also see that King Kong lives on skull island in the south pacific and will fight Godzilla in NY? :monkey_face: :monkey_face: :monkey_face: :monkey_face: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

There are some here that think that is a holiday to and even think people will get the 3rd off even though the 4th is a Saturday. Yet they also miss that even though it is a holiday that the majority of people are still working. But I am expecting a lower then normal turn out. There are huge protests scheduled for all over the country for the whole weekend. Which I think will effect us more then the holiday.

July 3rd is a federal US holiday thoughā€¦ and 4th of July doesnā€™t start until late night? What? You must be young, bitter or lonely. Probably all threeā€¦ you can come to my cookout if you cheer up.

1 Like

The console versions have a lot to blame for the current patch cycle. Blue posts have as much confirmed it, they need to release the patch on the same day between platforms and therefore any last minute changes they make tend to be small.

Iā€™m going to keep blaming consoles for the state of D3 because theyā€™re largely to blame for the state of D3, period.

Hereā€™s one of the Blue posts:

This isnā€™t the fault of the console version. They could have delayed the patch for all platforms. Not to mention that there is nothing preventing Blizzard from patching the game during the season.

You have zero proof of this.

2.6.9 is now LIVE in all regions.

9 Likes

hahahaha well played

will there be a new era for this patch?

Will we have a new Era?

That is what I wanted to know too. I have not seen confirmation of the ERA ending/not ending or of the exact starting times for Season. The FAQ that normally covers it was not in the news post.