S-19 Group Join Bug

So either you know something or can predict something. Either way, the thread could easily have been moved. Since I don’t see a blue post posting in bug reports, I don’t see anyone caring about the bug.

Blizzard has a policy that they don’t move threads once they have a Blue post in them. Doing that can cause confusion.

Example - Matthew replied to a TS thread mistakenly posted on General. He moved it to the TS forum but because it had a Blue tag, the TS blues thought it was dealt with. I don’t know if that person ever got their issue resolved.

So, especially given how derailed that thread was, it was best to lock the TS thread and start over.

I am still paying attention to it though. If I hear anything I will update and be sure to tag you.

Thanks for your help. I did not know that. So I appreciate the knowledge. And yes, I can concur it was derailed a bit. I know I’ve made my mistakes. Plenty of them by now. I’ve even searched for other games but always goes back to Diablo. Rambling on, but thanks again for the look out and help

well this is nice what this blue is saying instead of people like miss cheetah blaming players for getting muted instead of what this kind guy has just said. ALOT of players will find happiness in this statement but hopefully u find a fix for the muted players :confused: THANKS MATTHEW looks like some people know how to represent ;D strong text

u were DISCRIMINATING against players just cuz they were muted instead of addressing a bug till u found out how many people were affected. LOL u patronized over a dozen people in that thread…IM SURE BLIZZARD READ IT hahaha

… Matthew was responding to MY question about the Muted bug. Pretending he brought it up on his own out of the blue is really out there.

And from our most vocal poster in the TS thread on the Silence bug.

Yes, players are in fact responsible for their own actions resulting in a Silence. They are not, however, responsible for the bug impacting them - something I have said over and over but you insist on misrepresenting.

Oh, and yes, they did read everything I wrote. The information I provided on the Silence system was accurate. You seem to be trying to imply I did something wrong. I did not.

Misunderstood and now edited it away to not derail the post further.

edited to remove quote because poser removed source.

You were quoted only because you were part of the quote chain where I asked Matthew for the status of the Silence bug - and you thanked me for looking out for the silenced players.

1 Like

Nvm my post. I can see you were replying to someone else and just quoted me. Apologizes from me and will edit out my reply. Am a bit tired after the holiday and rushed a bit too much. So sorry and hope you are having a great holiday yourself.

1 Like

I know. The way I formatted it was confusing. I should have enclosed all the quotes from the conversation in one big block, but that messes up the attributions.

You actually have been willing to take responsibility for your own actions, have remained polite on the forums, and encouraged others to remain polite. And yes, I agree you deserve an answer on the Silence bug. That is why I had asked about it and quoted the chain showing that. Sorry for any confusion on that.

1 Like

Me too. I was ( as written ) a bit too hastey on the keys. I just thought you were replying to me, but glancing back, I could see you just quoted me and nothing else.
This is my last reply, so people can be updated on the main subject, so again, sorry for my outburst. Have been a busy time, but should not be an excuse.
Thanks again for understanding and the help and time you give , happy holidays :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t grouped or been in d3 in past few days much. Enjoying time with family and the holidays. Where do we stand with regard to the season join bug?

It seems to have improved lately, as far as I can tell.
I haven’t seen the Unknown (lvl 0) in a while and I’ve been able to switch characters and Resume with no problems.
Invite/Request Invite/Join seems to be working, as well.
OFC I probably just jinxed myself. :slight_smile:

sure if u think your discrimination is not wrong XD pffffft. case and point I need not go further as u have shown out already and everyone sees what u have said and done and your behavior. you target people on a smear campaign get busted…then deny it. wow u are in total denial and oblivious. LOL first u target people and go into how many mutes they have had talk bad about them and then target anyone and say its there fault…only when u get caught do u try and whistle a different tune. u get them to delete any comment that goes against what u want said about u and get people muted from forum…and I for one see thru all the fraudulent comments. the fact u are a green is a joke. lol just means u have the most time on your hands to post here I guess but this def is prolly the reason u are not a blue. LOL

Hi, I was silenced a few weeks ago in WoW, and now I can’t play Diablo 3 at all. Can we get a blue developer update on this bug, since it’s been acknowledged as a bug? I was really very excited to play this season of D3, but buying the game and expansion all over again on a new account seems a bit extreme compared to simply finding a way to mute me in Diablo, which would be in-line with all other Blizzard games now that I have an active silence.

Thanks!

You are posting on the wrong thread. The Group Join bug has been resolved. It is separate from the Silenced Players unable to make a D3 game bug.

Your bug has not had any updates. It started in mid Oct and has not been resolved. If your Silence is short, then you can play again soon.

Apologies, I saw discussion of it here and it was the most relevant thread I could find. Do you happen to know if there is a specific thread for that bug already, or would I be better off making a new one?

There is, but because there are no updates, and only a VERY few people have run into the issue long term, it goes not get much activity.

Same player has another thread about the bug here today on the General forums - even though this is really not the place for Bug reports.

Got it, thank you for the help, cheers.

Its the year 2021 and it is still an ongoing issue.