Refunded - 0 faith

Its not a hotbar as I understand. If we could press X and cast spell on that button - it would be hotbar. But this is just like F1-F8 on PC. But only with 4 skills available, so it even smaller pool than pc version’s.

Right, but it LOOKS like a hotbar.

Point being, it would be nice to have the option to show your set skills as a hotbar instead of having to sort through them the old way. Doesn’t really change anything about how you play, it’s just more uh… visual? Some of us prefer that kind of information to be more in our face than not.

1 Like

No. They have a hotbar of 6 skills, go on the site, watch the screenshots.

Yeah, but they work as F1-F6. You press button to place skill in one of 2 slots, and use it by pressing left or right trigger. I cant remember clearly where I have seen that, in one of their interviews, but thats for real.

Really hope so… Proud to be a purist

Honestly if they go purist way I just hope they allow a toggle loot option so i don’t have to hold Alt or some other key I mapped it to

And I reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy don’t see how that would affect a purist besides save your hands from possible discomfort

I doubt it.
And, in any case, if they are serious about modernizing the game, we should get something like this:
xx https://i.imgur.com/uXjHnH8.jpg

Is a remastered… And we want our game remastered. For more changes give feedback for d4

1 Like

I dunno, maybe I’m wrong, I’m not really sure now. But anyway it’s for consoles. Who will play games on consoles? It’s nonsense.

Doesn’t matter. On PC we could use a decent skillbar.
It’s stupid to play Paladin and to have to cast all skills with left click, while having the aura on the right click. In 2021 that’s nonsense.

For some builds it far more efficient to play on consoles

I’m a fan of being able to switch between pc and console

Also Nintendo switch (offline traveling play)

Why?

need 20 characters

yeah, im thinking about buying one for D2R

I’d wait apparently a superior switch is coming

Because you should be allowed to use whatever controls you want, in a similar fashion to modern games…
Because I don’t wanna drink Neurobex constantly to try and fix my fingers from playing D2 for 20 years.

Why? I still dont understand, why exactly you should be alowed?

So, that I don’t have to use left click for anything and everything to the point, that I need to drink pills in order to regenerate my tendons…

Don’t worry, the purists have already declared not holding alt even as an option to be heresy.

For the same reason they’re adding a colorblind option.

People have disabilities.

3 Likes