PTR Thank you for ALL of the DH, Necro changes!

Another profile from Micro. When he does not get replies on his main account, he just logs onto one of many accounts.

Another profile hidden just the same way… Coincidence? No.

Here is Jumpman’s post with the data and link for proof.

Necromancers have not cleared GR 143 In the current era.

Poor Micro. how many profiles do you got? Spending all that money on D3 just to get ignored yet again.
Lying and spamming tablets. I wonder what people would think of you on the Barbarian forum… Oh wait… Aggravating others just to get a discussion…

Jumpman is not me. Trust me if I was wrong about crusaders being the top solo class or that necromancers cleared have only GR 137 in the current non-season era, posters would have said I was wrong. You are on the only one claiming this a necro @143 in the current era.

Where are the crusader clears? Where are the barb clears if this is the current era?

I realize that you have issues with some of what I post. That is fine, we do not need to agree. I would suggest that you click on the in game links, D3 ranking links, and the website links/screenshots provided. On the forum, there have been cases where I have been wrong. I acknowledge my mistakes, apologize if necessary, and try to fix them.

Instead of accusing someone of lying where there are others who provide confirmatory proof, check things for yourself. There is a reason why I and others have provided links to you. We want you to be better informed to elevate the quality of the discussion.

2 Likes

Jumpman is not me.

This is now the third time that I have linked my characters in this thread. My characters are not hidden. Hover over my avatar to see my battletag or copy paste the website addresses below without the ~ or click on MicroREND that will link you to my seasonal barb that I have mained for the last couple of months.

~https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MicroRNA-1507/hero/116200754
~https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MicroRNA-1507/career

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MicroRNA-1507/hero/116200754

You have your perceptions. I can not change that. For this thread, the topic was that necromancers and DH did not receive any buffs relative to the initial PTR patch 2.6.8 notes. The idea that necromancers are currently clearing GR 143 in non-season would argue that necromancers do not need buffs. This is simply not true.

If you want to see my entire post history, you can simply click on the magnifying glass and use as the search term “@MicroRNA-1507”. It will show all my posts.

I guess my alts have been falling down on the job. There are 14 MicroRNA posts in this thread that have received a grand total of 8 likes and none are from “alts”.

1 Like

Last time… READ… If you can’t handle it , use google translate.

You got multiple accounts, replying to people when they ignore your main account…

Your other profile names include = GoodWillHunt and ShadowDragon…

These 2 are your other profiles…

WHERE did I write about jumpman?? NOWHERE… Stop derailing the subject when I caught you using other profiles…

You may not be jumpman, but your other 2 profiles are those 2 I’ve written…
Holy hell how can you read so wrong…

I never stated that all profiles are you. I have stated GOODWILLHUNT and SHADOWDRAGON are both your profiles…

All 3 accounts hidden. When you reply from one, there are no replies from the others.

AGAIN… Not Jumpman, I’ve never said that is your profile. But Goodwillhunt and shadowdragon are both yours. Both hidden.

There are no reason to hide your profile unless you don’t want:
1, people to find previous posts from you to quote your mistakes.
Or 2, see your characters and your “progression”.

Again, stop with the lying. Stop derailing the fact. You got multiple accounts boosting your posts with likes from them. Replying to others, when you don’t get replies on your main account.
NEVER did I state you were Jumpman. I’ve told you this around 3 times now. You keep derailing cause you are caught.
-Adios.

And yes, I am done with you now. You are nothing but a troll. You write things such as “Oh but Jumpman is not me duh huh”, when I called you out for abusing other accounts, in which you actually do. Micro, goodwill, shadow all got hidden profiles. None of them replies at the same time or no way near it. What status and likes you have got on your main account is nothing. Cause when you use multiple accounts, you can feed yourself likes.

Stop playing around, you were caught. un reading in here when you didn’t try to bait people into troll a

1 Like

My characters and post history is not hidden. All you need to do is hover over my avatar to see my battletag. Any time, people erroneously make this claim, I provide them the links and/or description on how to use the forum/Blizzard’s website.

This thread is not about my profile. It is about whether necromancers and DH need buffs/

Did you click on my character links? They are not hidden.

JTP why are you engaging? Just ignore…let it go, not worth it.

1 Like

Yes. Please take Thanos’s advice so we can get this thread more squarely on topic with the correct information about the current non-season GR clears. Necromancers need help and their best non-season GR solo clear of GR 137.

I hate people aggravating others into a troll discussion and people lying about me and themselves.

Those links do not work. Besides, you know how this site is working. When you click you and your alt accounts names they will show up as " this users public profile is hidden".
Again = using multiple accounts to give yourself likes, to give yourself likes. To fish for troll discussions. You were caught in your deluted World.

Funny coming from you, using at least 3 accounts to derail this subject, defending yourself.

Thanos could you do me a favor and click on the link that I gave for my character profile or the website address without the ~ to see if they work. I am pretty sure they do.

Yes. The forum says that; however, you can easily access anyone’s post history and character profile if one has more in depth knowledge of how the forum works.

Hover over the avatar on a post of someone that is “hidden”. You will see the battletag of the “hidden forum profile” person. Another way to see someones battetag is just to quote them. You will notice the quote in the text box begins with:
"[quote=“Battletag,”

Using the battletag, you can see anyone’s post history by using the search function. The character profile can be seen by simply going to your own character profile and replacing the battletag without account specific information (assuming that you are both in the same region). If not, change the region.

I may roll a necromancer next season (if I decide to play season 20) but for balance discussion, Blizzard and most posters only consider non-seasonal clears to avoid confounders caused by seasonal buffs. For example, necromancers cleared GR 150 in the current season but the top necromancer player worldwide with >10,000 paragon is only GR 137 in non-season.

There appears to be a problem with the diablo 3 servers right now. I keep getting “us.diablo3.com. took too long to respond.” when trying to load your profile or even load the leaderboards. Im gussing there is some kind of internet problem somehere inbetween me and the servers and since im in FL and the servers are CA it could be a bad node anywhere inbetween. Maybe he’s having that issue right now… but the links did work before i remember seeing that you were over paragon 1000 in seasons.

That may be an explanation. I think TuneOut/JTP is EU. Of course, I had given him the links multiple times before (today, recent days and past months) and he never said anything similar, so I assume that he must have seen them already. But you know what they say about people who assume…

I’m at ~1200 paragon at the moment in S19 while only playing a barb. I have not played much recently. I am dreading post-season tetris as I prefer non-season but wanted to get the S19 pet.

I am not expecting anything for DH and necros, but there is a new PTR patch incoming.

we don’t know it will come

Did you read Nev’s post? A new PTR patch is coming this cycle. It is not clear precisely when but at some point.

1 Like

right , but he don’t tell us , which day`

This is a update as of 7 mins ago

1 Like

Correct.

P.S. Nev is a she.