PTR Thank you for ALL of the DH, Necro changes!

Thank you so much for all the changes in this patch!

There are so many new changes for the DH, and Necro that I get to choose from, for example I can now choose “blank, blank, blank, blank and blank” and combine those items with our new “Blank, blank, blank, blank and blank set”. Then once we combine it all together we get “blank, blank, blank, blank, blank, blank, blank, blank, blank, and blank” new builds.

Here is what Patch 2.6.8 is bringing to DH and Necros!

End Sarcasm…

DH and Necro players may as well just quit and continue on with real life because blizzard seems to have forgotten that they told us that Demon hunters will shine in the near future… not the end of 2020…

You would have been better off NOT adding new sets for a few classes and instead gave more changes and a new set for all classes at the same time. Instead the two most ignored classes have to keep getting ignored and wait longer.

Don’t believe me? Then look at these statistics taken directly from your patch history website.

Im not exactly sure why but Barbarians seem to be the favorite class where blizzard gives them most attention in the patch cycles, other than them probably being the loudest class in the community; however, with there new recent 3 patch modification streak is really putting a sour taste in every other classes mouth, which is causing the community to become even more divisive and toxic with one another than before.

Is it really that hard to add some small simple changes for each class with each patch to help us all feel included? You can easily adjust the numbers on sets for more damage or modify current items with simple changes like with these examples.

Now this last change with Marauder really should happen ASAP. Demon Hunters were the original class of the Sentry build and instead blizzard changeed the set to force the sentry’s to fire when we do…

Well guess what you just gave the WIZARD our old build! Expect they are using Hydra’s instead of Sentry’s, so can you please REVERT Marauder and allow Demon Hunters to enjoy Sentry’s again the way Wizards will enjoy there new Typhoon set :dragon:. If Lag is the issue, then all you simply have to do is decrease the number of active sentry’s and increase the damge to compensate.

22 Likes

Nope, at least Necro will get Rat runs back.(boring)…DH will at least be able to…use shadow set again…and again…and again…and again

At least we still have Multishot, simply the best build in the game

2 Likes

Awesome post - gave me a good chuckle.

1 Like

Actually I don’t think those classes got any changes.

2 Likes

I think you missed his sarcasm :wink:

8 Likes

I cleared a GR150 with 9 mins to go with my UE MS earlier today. I even went to the dunny for 10 minutes whilst playing it. :wink: no augments, no lgems, was dead easy. The build is far too powerful and needs to be seriously nerfed. :wink:

You have no proof that they promised that the next season would be necro and DH. Without proof it never happened. You were just thinking it would be DH and Necro.

They told you that they wouldn’t be adding in all new sets for all classes. They said that each patch will not have something for your favorite class but if you are patient you will get something in a future patch.

4 Likes

well, respectfully, 2.6.7 patch, and 2.6.8 patch, nothing for DHs. Considering we’ve been screwed for longer than any other class, I think we should have gotten some love, and pronto.

1 Like

well, perma vengeance is required for any DH build to have any real DPS and survivability. Without it, we’re a complete sitting duck. We’re already weaker than any other character class from a base point. Being dependent on vengeance means we effectively lose a slot in the cube - we must use Dawn in the cube. No other character class/build has this problem.

7 Likes

:+1: Aaaaaaaaaaaaay.

2 Likes

Says who?

They made it pretty clear they would only be addressing 2-3 classes per patch, and they gave zero indication as to what order they would go in.

DH and Necro will be next patch evidently.

6 Likes

Here is where they said it.

This is the definition of near future

Very soon, within a short time. For example, We’ll be needing a new car in the near future. This term employs near in the sense of “close at hand,” a usage dating from about 1300

Which means this was the DH patch. Otherwise nearfuture was a lie, and they should have told us the end of 2020 instead.

All classes deserve at least a few changes with each patch outside of the SETS being added. As we speak only 1 class truly benefited from the last 3 patches and thats barbs. I’m not sure why they are getting such high special treatment, but this special treatment is not only going to sour the community, but it will also make D3 empty when everyone thats left bails on this game.

Patch 2.6.6 = Crafted Set changes, but also **BARB** item changes

Patch 2.6.7 = Monk & Sader new sets, BARB changes again.

Patch 2.6.8 = Barb, WD, and Wizard class sets added. BARB changes for yet a 3rd patch in a row.

I personally dont care about new sets because our current ones need more correcting. I personally would rather have 1-2 really defined, perfect sets over 5 mediocore worthless ones that need 4+ patches of adjustments. What we all need is continious item adjustments for all the worthless items, nurfed items, and the items with no legenadary affix’s.

The patch cycles are a endless game of cat and mouse game between all classes in Diablo 3. This is because of developers lack of interest in balancing everyone at the same time. This results in players being forced to switch classes each season in order to keep up or compete in this game (including solo because of paragon) and if you hate the other classes then all thats left is for you to quit D3. There is no inbetween because if you do play your loved class then you will be playing solo 99.99% of the time. This kind of patch CYCLEINGis TOXIC to this game and its all been amplified by patches after 2.6.5.

Blizzard should have released small changes for all classes with each patch, then created sets for all classes and threw them in the PTR’s. Then if they wern’t ready, they hold the sets until the next PTR, while still pushing through the other changes that are ready; Then repeat. This might take 2-3 patches for the sets to be testest right, but they wouldnt be released in an unfair advantage for the rest of us. On top of that by the time they add the last round of class sets, the first two classes Monk/Sader are going to feel very left out and expect yet another patch for them. This cycling is so toxic its the reason D3 has such hate in the community because instead of bringing us together it’s actually dividing us further apart with each patch.

By the time the last patch for DH, Necro comes through, most of the wizard, barb, monk, and sader community will simply quit or sit out the season from a lack of interest because of no changes which splits the already small community into even smaller community’s with each patch cycle.

There are so many other ways to have gone about adding new items to this game and at the very least every class deserves at least 2 changes per patch not just the barbarian class which got 3 patches in a row of changes that has now soured the community and made people quit. The community is already small, but ending up in games (public or private) with 3 other barbs proves my exact point about the patching process failure to bring us all together, but instead devide us more.

I will add that I was wrong about the wizard changes, I thought they were buffs but it looks like they just got nerfs over the last few patches.

1 Like

This is incorrect. Look at Barbarian pre ww/rend.

5 Likes

Cute, funny or sour grapes. The world may never know.

1 Like

Thats true but it’s what a lot of multi class players suspected were to be the changes.

So hydra wiz is a nice gesture to the chantodo nerf, as well frenzy barb as a more lively play style then the great WW 2.6.7 changes. The WD is just odd because its based on spirit barrage again. Someone in Blizzard loves that play style.

DH and Necro probably represent more thinking because the 4 builds for each are overlapping a bit with play style. I imagine the artwork with the many objects in motion is tougher to work with. :slightly_smiling_face:

I already switched to Titan Quest HD on mobile since they don’t even want to release Diablo Immortal.

I think blizzard will pay more attention to what ever is cresting the leaderboards than what they really need to do for classes that need help the most. Its sorta a popularity contest with the most active and most vocal. :wink:

And my fact still remains. Saying Dh is screwed longer than any other class is incorrect.

4 Likes

Especially if you consider there is no zDPS build for DH!

I will say this one more time. If you take every class and what updates they’ve gotten and what they didn’t , Barbarian is the class that has gotten nothing for the longest aka “being screwed the longest”. Don’t matter if it can play zdps or whatever build. End of this.

4 Likes