PTR Thank you for ALL of the DH, Necro changes!

I hate people aggravating others into a troll discussion and people lying about me and themselves.

Those links do not work. Besides, you know how this site is working. When you click you and your alt accounts names they will show up as " this users public profile is hidden".
Again = using multiple accounts to give yourself likes, to give yourself likes. To fish for troll discussions. You were caught in your deluted World.

Funny coming from you, using at least 3 accounts to derail this subject, defending yourself.

Thanos could you do me a favor and click on the link that I gave for my character profile or the website address without the ~ to see if they work. I am pretty sure they do.

Yes. The forum says that; however, you can easily access anyone’s post history and character profile if one has more in depth knowledge of how the forum works.

Hover over the avatar on a post of someone that is “hidden”. You will see the battletag of the “hidden forum profile” person. Another way to see someones battetag is just to quote them. You will notice the quote in the text box begins with:
"[quote=“Battletag,”

Using the battletag, you can see anyone’s post history by using the search function. The character profile can be seen by simply going to your own character profile and replacing the battletag without account specific information (assuming that you are both in the same region). If not, change the region.

I may roll a necromancer next season (if I decide to play season 20) but for balance discussion, Blizzard and most posters only consider non-seasonal clears to avoid confounders caused by seasonal buffs. For example, necromancers cleared GR 150 in the current season but the top necromancer player worldwide with >10,000 paragon is only GR 137 in non-season.

There appears to be a problem with the diablo 3 servers right now. I keep getting "us.diablo3.com. took too long to respond." when trying to load your profile or even load the leaderboards. Im gussing there is some kind of internet problem somehere inbetween me and the servers and since im in FL and the servers are CA it could be a bad node anywhere inbetween. Maybe he’s having that issue right now… but the links did work before i remember seeing that you were over paragon 1000 in seasons.

That may be an explanation. I think TuneOut/JTP is EU. Of course, I had given him the links multiple times before (today, recent days and past months) and he never said anything similar, so I assume that he must have seen them already. But you know what they say about people who assume…

I’m at ~1200 paragon at the moment in S19 while only playing a barb. I have not played much recently. I am dreading post-season tetris as I prefer non-season but wanted to get the S19 pet.

I am not expecting anything for DH and necros, but there is a new PTR patch incoming.

we don’t know it will come

Did you read Nev’s post? A new PTR patch is coming this cycle. It is not clear precisely when but at some point.

1 Like

right , but he don’t tell us , which day`

This is a update as of 7 mins ago

1 Like

Correct.

P.S. Nev is a she.

Okay she , so , by the way , pretty or not?

I did read it. It looks like there might be a slight glimmer of hope that maybe they decided to throw in some small changes for the rest of us. We won’t know until the patch is posted, but even if blizzard wasn’t able to get any of them in for this PTR it would at least be nice to know if they heard us, communicated internally about it, considered what was possible and impossible to accomplish in the short time they had but the limitations kept them from making it possible.

A simple educational post to the community about their process, limits, and complications that arose would help the community feel a sense of understanding, and trust that blizzard still cares about their players though their actions that promote beneficence, fidelity, and Justice.

They would never do this. Even if they could reply with “we got 10 man strong on this”, people would find something to complain about. There will always be unsatisfied people that would demand more.
Imo. about balance and updating, they lack in general. But since it’s an old game and D4 is being made, I could see why there will not be much more for D3 than we already see.

Blizzard released a blog post about their ongoing support where they outline updates to the game. They are continuing to make progress on their stated goals (new 6-piece class sets for each class, new legendary items, new seasonal themes, etc…). They have also provided a blog post on game balance. Although I and others proved that there is something off in their calculation, they are trying to communicate more.

I suspect that once D4 is closer to/at release, D3 will enter maintenance mode.

Yikes didn’t see this before. This looks really unwise. It already is in almost every dh build.

I figured since its already required for every build, why not change it to where DH’s can get more out of it. If it also gave a 25-35% CDR to the other skills we could skip CDR stats on gear. This will help with survival more.

The best plan would be to reduce Vengeance to a lower number to make it where you can get permavengance by sacrificing stats for CDR, but that is something I cant see blizzard ever changing.

Edit:
The mike has been dropped… Demon hunters are dead.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23298649

1 Like

Actually that was Nevelists, much to the delight of the community at large.

Buff DH/Necro.

Demon Hunters were never the focus of this patch, which was something we were extremely clear and transparent on before the PTR launched.

I know it’s frustrating to not have something for your favorite class in every patch, but the reality of the rate at which we can supply updates means we can’t do something for everyone in each patch. Instead, we’re taking a focus-fire approach on a maximum of 2-3 classes per patch and doing as much as we can with the resources we have at a time. Remember, each change needs to be thoroughly tested (both internally and as much as we can on PTR, across four supported platforms), so it can be time consuming.

Demon Hunters and Necromancers both will likely be the main focus for 2.6.9. After that, we plan on doing more broad balancing patches to revisit anything that needs to be reigned in or boosted up. It’s a long-term process, and that can be a frustrating wait, but we are getting to everyone as quickly as we’re able.

15 Likes

It is not surprising. Nev informed us already. Remember the 2.6.6 barb buff proposal did not lead to any additional changes to barbs that were not planned. In that patch, barbs got Mortick’s Bracer and nothing else. They did lay the foundation for patch 2.6.7 due to their “exuberance”.

The important question is not what she said but was she right. According to them, a 5K paragon witch doctor on average would only solo GR 120 in season 19 with the pandemonium buff and GR 130 in non-season with the same paragon level. Can you explain how the pandemonium buff WEAKENS witch doctors by 10 GRs in their solo clears at the same paragon level?

1 Like