Proposal to change the seasonal theme

thanks for confirming that this is the result of a Russian Troll Farm. Wasn’t enough to put a Cheeto in the White House, you folks have to ruin Diablo too?

Nope. Read the thread better:

the simplest solution. Of course, if devs have some problems with tripling current interface of the Cube for slots (we have enough screen space for 3x buttons up).

This moment was explained already - it is real players from other forums which opinions are ignored fully by devs and blue ones of such forums (that must provide feedbacks of fans from such forums to devs but do not do them). They were summoned by the request of one popular streamer (Mr Blo, who is also popularizer of D3 in our and adjacent countries which is using the info that top player and guru of D3 - Undertaker - providing for him). All these players do not have the reasons to write something on our native forums (because it is fully useless due to the full ignorance of this by devs and blue ones), but they can easily like the post with idea they are interesting, especially if top player or streamer will ask them about this and they will have confidence that this idea will be liked by huge amount of other players (other fans that see videos of streamer). I suggested already for this streamer to do the same things more often in the case of many other nice suggestion because - by my opinion - the most problem with suggestions on this forum is the fact that fans just do not provide likes for them because they do not believe that such suggestions will be introduced by devs (7 years of D3 is the big life experience to know that) or even do not collect enough more likes for that devs will see them. Though - as you can see - with no luck (just look other threads with nice suggestions). This is because we are opponents (he and I) and he just do not like (like many other my opponents) my manner of communication. :wink:

Very evident things. It seems that Blizz either do not have professional psychologists in their staff at all or they have full unprofessionals (that’s why we saw so many fails with many games of Blizz in the last years).

6 Likes

yeah this theme blows compared to season 19 but a hell of a lot better than that season 18 triune crap (worst ever)

4 Likes

Oh, yeah, it’s really simple to add three cubes to the game. Totally as easy as the double goblin buff. / sarcasm.

Lol so true, S18’s community buff was so boring and unfair, whoever suggested that in D3 team should never be allowed to suggest something again :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! I am waiting for this post.
And I can say you, boy from USA, that we (russians) are near to you and veeeery long time already. For example, I (russian programmer = hacker = your night terror) am working 15+ years already as consultant in one big world company with the main office in the Hoboken, USA (say thanks that not in Langley, or - according to my activity on this forum or in my company which is demonstated full power of my IQ - say wtf that I am not consultant of CIA; perhaps, in this case your nation did not make so big number of stupid errors).

P.S.: hm, permanent ban of my account here for this words? Very good. I will do not need to spend my time on ones that even can’t understand what I exactly suggested (I am about my own threads here).

4 Likes

How many GRift lvls it buffs is kinda unimportant. 9 items in cube still sounds silly.

1 Like

Very strange argumentation. I.e. the buff of season 19 is ok (including Diablo for 1k kills, even on hardcore), but the suggested buff of season 20 is “silly”. Nice.

9 sound a bit much.

But I do agree on the idea.

It could solve a current problem: build diversity

Even with just 3, it sounds reasonable. Opens a ton of possibility.
And even more, I think it will be balanced. (I mean not overpowered)
You can’t stack skill multiplier indefinitely, you’re limited by the number of legendaries power on items.

1 Like

BTW, I can suggest the simplest way to check this my opinion:

devs need to write something like this:

we promise that we will introduce in the game in the patch 2.6.8 ANY simple (that do not require too big efforts and too big changes in the code of the game) fan-suggestion (excepting ones about seasonal buff about which we are thinking now) the first post of the thread with each will collect 1k likes during 1 week (will collect the most number of likes in the case of several such threads; moreover, we also promise to think about any other suggestions that will intersect such limit) from real players (i.e. ones that bought D3 RoS)

In such case you: 1) will see the true desires of fans; 2) will check my words; 3) will obtain many complaints of AH-haters because they know about my main thread on this forum. :smile:

I know TOP players as Rob, wudijo, SVR and others which in-depth guides on reddit and youtube are well known. But who is mister undertaker? Just a random guy from blizzard forums?

For example, I regularly read my native forum, although I rarely write there. But the developers simply do not visit our forum and do not listen to the opinions of the players, so I have to write here for the first time to be heard

1 Like

Who is an Undertaker? Look at the Rating table! Who is ranked first In the portal of daring in Europe?! (I apologize for my English - I write through a translator)

2 Likes

Hi, if you coldn’t find his profile - here is the link
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Undertaker-2781/hero/127055655

Adn here is mrBlo profile
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/mrBLO-21612/hero/127851678

1 Like

I didn’t say the season 19 theme was okay (nor that it was not).
But new season buffs surely doesn’t have to be as powerful as s19 buff.

1 Like

Hah))
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” (c) Darwin

Legend… The legend of autumn

3 Likes

In compare to “double goblins” new theme looks awesome!

In compare to angels, that killed boss instead of you its “meh”

Seems like it somewhere near passive lon or rorg

But: is there much builds with really free cube slot? With really useless item in it? In most ways i see armor slot turned in rorg.

4th slot could be rorg for most builds too. Idk, maybe 4 free slots?

If the game has no LoD gem, new theme could has more sense. But LoD is there

5 Likes

Bump for visibility.

Having nearly 500 likes with no responses from Nev/Matthew feels wrong here.

4 Likes

I’m sure they have and/or will see it.

I think in its current state it opens a huge door for theorycrafters to test many different ideas with different builds, but it could be much better.

I immediately message Nev about changing it to a 4th open cube slot, instead of 3 open cube slots, the second the blog was posted. I personally feel even going with 6 slots is way too much power.