Proposal to change the seasonal theme

Devs, give players the opportunity to assign a seventh skill instead of a Bottomless Potion in some season

and

give players the opportunity to assign two identical skills to the skill panel, but with different runes and these skills will not have common cooldown

Make this topic visible for Dev and @Nevalistis

2 Likes

Add a slot and make them interchangeable boom

I am 100% agree that the season buff announced looks boring and unattractive. 9 slots is too much. But +1 free slot (or +2 pr +3) in cube at least is a real THEME. Please, consider to pull-off something that will really boost interest for a season.

2 Likes

You read it wrong, vinograd74. You still only get 3 slots, but they are not limited to a specific type of item in them. No, you cannot stack the same item 3 times. You only get the bonus once.

I think this will work nice. I know I’d like to use Tasker & Theos along with Warhelm of Kassar for a Phalanx build with the Ahkan set. It could lead to interesting cube combinations that are more than just more damage.

1 Like

I sure hope not.

I hope the developers will meet and change season 20 as suggested by the author.

2 Likes

Personally, I think it would be easier if they opened the cube up to where you could use other classes Legendaries.

I’d love to see folks other than Necros able to use Krysbin’s, or other classes Using Mask of Jeram from the Witchdoctor. Or other classes using the Flying Dragon diabo.

I mean if they opened the cube up to cross class application, now that would be a cool season.

5 Likes

Completely agree. And I want to note that it is one more suggestion of the TOP PLAYER. Last his suggestion on this forum led for adding update for Rapid Fire (exactly, he suggested very huge amount of possible updates on all skills of DH, but devs chosen from this big list only update on Rapid Fire) in the patch of one season when - as now - DH obtained initially 0 improvements. And it is very funny that for the season 20 DH (and necromants) obtained again nothing (devs did not fixed numbers on sets at least, though they know exactly the difference in GRs with other classes = know exactly on what amount damage must be upped), though - by the opinion of devs and their data - these 2 classes are most weekest.

P.S.: fanboys of Blizz that disliked the first post are so funny. :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Should I stay or should I go?
Sounds good, if it’s really possible by game mechanics.

Agree completely!!! Having open slots can help a bit for a few builds or allow for play style changes but it will not keep people playing this game.

4 Likes

Blockquote Мне бы очень хотелось, чтобы люди, кроме Некроса, могли использовать Krysbin’s…

Perhaps you missed it, but at one time Krysbin’s Sentence was available for other classes and this led to a strong imbalance, and if I remember correctly, first of all with wizards.

Yeah, again wizards. No problems - they must be just nerfed to the floor. :smile:

It’s called getting all his/her clan members to come across and like the post

Perhaps, you missed it. I said all items being cross class applicable.

That means, Jeram’s being used by all classes. Flying Dragon being used by all classes. Fortress Balista being used by all classes. And several others that buff abilities that aren’t tied to class specific abilities.

There’s others too.

Point is, I don’t give a frick what wizards do. And anyway, that buff for wizards is no greater than this seasons buff was. It wouldn’t change a dang thing about the meta but it would result in new builds for plenty of classes.

Necros with a 200% damage buff to all pets…yes please.
A 30% damage resistance just for attacking thanks to Fortress Balista for any class, no specific ability tied to it…again, yes please.
Double your attack speed and the frenzy from echoing fury thanks to Flying Dragon…yes please.
All kinds of classes would benefit from buffs from items of other classes.

So what if wizards get buffed. Lots of other classes would see some improvements too.

3 Likes

9 items in cube sounds kinda silly. I think the 3 of any item type theme sounds fine.
But

That would be a nice addition on top of it.

4 Likes

About this argument:

as I understand, it is veeeeery big problem for the most of players to use math to calculate exact numbers of such increasing of damage they supposed (in their dreams, as usually). At least I took the exact numbers for the average increase of damage in the case of 9 slots of Cube from one top (exactly, near to top) Wizard (yeah, again these cheaters / abusers - i.e. one of this cheatest class from all history of D3) - he provided numbers 1.26-1.56 (though he also said about defensive items for some slots).
1.266 = 4x (10 levels of GR)
1.566 = 14x (17 levels of GR)

Undertaker (TOP PLAYER with huge knowledge about the game) provided above such numbers for the season 19:

i.e. - due to the numbers I provided (anyone can check them by himself or can provide his own numbers) - even 9 slots of Cube can’t provide overbuff other players talked about.

So: may be, at first, will you try to obtain exact numbers for the increasing of damage instead of writing your (wrong) opinion? (I.e. at first to think and at second to write something instead of to do the same in the opposite order.)

That’s why Undertaker suggested to test such feature with 9 slots of Cube on PTR - for that anyone casual (or even near to top) player can see the real effect of this buff instead of writing his (possibly, wrong) opinion without any arguments and proofs of it.

How many discords did you link this on, begging for likes? I’ve never seen so many faceless, nameless; postless accounts like a post before.

3 Likes

It’s not an issue of “overbuff” or “underbuff”. It’s an issue that it would take a complete redesign of the cube and/or game to open 9 slots in the cube or provide three different cubes.

That’s just not feasible whether you have math or not.

it is becouse we are all usually discus on europian forums. behind every “faceless, nameless; postless accounts” is a real diablo fan player with real account, and huge love for this game! and we had to come to american forum to be heard. So, please, dont judge us for having no posts here! and this post was linked only in one discord channel, witthout begging for any likes.

8 Likes