Proposal to change the seasonal theme

okay… I guess for you ill have to say that its not meant to be what you think.

This whole post is now useless anyways. They are planning on making the original S20 theme live… Just another proof that they hear us, and nothing…

2 Likes

great idea, but like any good idea, if it comes from the playerbase, they devs will have to come up with another idea, of their own. They never implement anything exactly like what is suggested by the players. If you post an idea on the forums, you might as well count it out from ever being implemented in game. Unless it is a vague request for nerfs or buffs, the dev team seems to have contempt for specific requests.

Diablo III development and patch updates, 4 parts

Forums, Oh you want it that way?
Patch, How about you take it this way?
Feedback, How’d you like it this time?
Launch, You said you liked it that way, but you are gonna take it this other way!

Good Luck!

1 Like

Yeah, this thread is waste of time and effort as not even a minor update made for the S20 theme.

1 Like

ok I’m going to hop on my client and give you a 3 cube +1 wearable lets see what ya think./ for the purpose of this “test”, I will be using the s19 tempest rush monk

cube weapon
c1- Balance
c2- Vengeful wind
c3- Furnace for obvious reasons

cube armor
c1-Lefebvre soliloquy 50% mitigation
c2- mantle of channeling 25% mitigation
c3-Aquila cuirass 50% mitigation when 90% resource ( i don’t burn resources)

cube jewel
c1- grandeur
c2- countess Julias cameo arcane immunity ( this is the most common monster attack)
c3- mara poison immunity ( another very common type of dmg)

i haven’t used stone gauntlet due to loss of movement speed and monk really heavily on movement and ORZ( sadly orz is never on time for the immortality CD)

BUT if you want i can try to work on something more awkward, only if you ask,

Well sad news so far boyz…

OP almost 700 likes, 200+ posts. PTR UPDATE = NO SLIGHTEST CHANGE to the theme.

Blizzard: “We hear you…”

No you don’t, you are damage controlling. And we are wasting time…

2 Likes

This improvment to the Kanai cube could totally change the game

some season ideas for future, devs :wink:

Season of Followers

1. all your followers cannot die
  2. you can hire one or two or three of your followers at a time
  3. you and your followers always stay under Unity (ring) effect in solo game

Season of Sacredness

1. When you killing a monster you gain a random Shrine effect (you can stay under all five shrines effects at a time)
  2. you always stay under The Flavor of Time effect

Season of Glory

I don’t know for sure how, but i really wanna something cool with Nephalem Glory! something like that maybe…

a condition for obtaining a larger number of NG (maybe blind?) > more globes > more stacks (100?) > more dmg and speed for each stack > more burst of energy (really like this yellow lightnings) for each some stacks > more kills > profit

and if you put again in rotation some of the lasts seasons…

Season of Greed

1. all Treasure Goblin spawns will be doubled (second goblin will be random type)
  2. you get the properties of the Boon of the Hoarder (level 50)
  3. goblins open a portal to an Ancient Vault (instead normal)
  4. when you open the chest, a random type of Goblin may pop out of it (50% chance for a white chest, 100% chance for a yellow chest)

Boon of the Horadrim

1. all Horadric Caches earned from bounties will be doubled
  2. double the amount of Greater Rift Keystone that drop
  3. +100% Experience. (10.0% at level 70)
  4. in all treasure chests, vases, weapon racks, armor stands, bookshelves and other environmental objects you can find some resourses (the higher the difficulty level the more white, blue and yellow resources you will find)
1 Like

I don’t know how you got yourself so many “Hearts” with your post.

You first say that 15-20 levels with the previous season buff was too much, yet you are asking 9 ( NINE ) Cube slots. 3 for each ( weapon, armor & jewels ).

Now tell me, how much boost one will get with 9 ( NINE ) cube slots? Care to make the calculations? As i don’t want to do with for you!

Hm, just one more silly AH-hater that saw (in the list with several items) only one item though I even did not vocalize it. :woman_facepalming:
I remember you these several items again:

Devs solved, say, problem with botters? Nope. During 5+ years.
Why? Because of this:

Nice. Fanboys of Blizz are so funny. :smile:

Nope. Your suggestion is exactly this:

and I explained already why it is so.

To dispute about AH there is its own thread, I will not comment any your words about it in THIS thread.

Nope, this thread is one more proof of the true reason of the current situation in D3 and the answer on the question “But whose fault is that?”. I said some time after on my native forum that there are two guilties: devs that do nothing and fans that even do not like nice suggestions, but now we all see that only one is guilty - devs, because in the case of this thread fans did all they can do, but devs again did the same as they did during 5+ years according to the suggestions of fans - exactly NOTHING.
So, for example, I obtained proof for my main reason to do not buy D4.

1 Like

And where do you see overpower with such choice of items? Say, in comparison with the buff of season 19? As I understand, you just collected tanked hero, though you can just to replace your two immunity amulets and Aquila by Stone Gauntlets (if you have anti-control or can use the appropriate leg gem) - they provide decreasing of incoming damage (of all types) in 3.5 times.

I provided on my native forum something like this, though for the regular update of the game and with the slightly another sense - to cube all CRAFTING sets (the idea was placed before updates for 2 such sets) and to make their effects to be passive (permanent ones). In addition - also to make the effects of some useless garbage to be passive and desactivate their dropping in the game at all (to reduce the amount of garbage we are collecting in the game) after that the first such item will be dropped (to obtain its transmog scheme) and will be cubed. Due to the fact of the absence of the choice for some legs with their powerful effects (which are adjusted sets and provide no choice to choose something else), they can also be passive in the Cube (say, 2 items for the Vengeance of DH).

I think that this idea is sooner for the regular update of the game instead of season buff. Moreover, for that followers do not die and one can choose another leg item for them, there is also the simplest solution - to Cube their items for invulnerability into the Cube to provide the passive effect of these item for them. Again the simplest solution, but not with these devs we have now.

We even have item with the appropriate leg effect in the Cube.

Nice. Though I think that it is weak theme for the season.

One more writer, not reader. And - as I understand - we will see again the only possible answer from ones like this guy - the silence without any calculations or arguments. :woman_facepalming:

stone gauntlet is mostly efficient on barbarian and classes that can nullify snare. but hey you’re free to take half the post and pretend it’s a whole post.
i agree that stone gauntlet is totally sick for mitigation but since you did not take into account that i clearly specified monk i will clearly ignore your failure to read the entirety of the class build i proposed.
also i did ask if you wanted my to make a survival build from ground up going by experience insteads of using a s19 monk

I am playing by DH and WD, so I just do not know about your builds of monks, but I know the difference between using several immunity amulets and using Stone Gauntlet even by WD (range class) on hardcore. And I still do not see overpower (15-20 GR up) of your build by using 9 slots instead of 6 or 4, so your build is just proved what I said already - it is just fan build, no more. Moreover, the defence between builds of classes can vary in several times (up to 8), so these your tricks with items are really nothing.

weapon = couldnt find good weapon to go there so im guessing sets, covens criterion, bloodbrother furnace

• armor = mantle of channeling, string of ears, stone gauntlet, acquilla, lefebvre
  • jewels = orz, rorg, countess julia, , mara, aranoch, xephirian or azkaranth

OP post would break the game, not make it fun. The devs have rightfully refused such an idea.

You also couldnt find good items (for significant improving power of the builds in the case of even 9 slots) for another slots too. It is the evident thing that was saw by OP and me. Though we still can see such posts:

another post of fanboy with the same IQ as devs have by themself. Why can I say this and this will be truth instead of to be contempt? The answer is the simplest: we do not see any arguments and explanation (or calculations and the appropriate number of items in slots which will show overpower of them or will show “break of the game”) from these fanboys of Blizz, blue ones and devs. This means only one thing - they CAN’T provide any arguments because they just do NOT have the appropriate knowledge about such things at all. Moreover, they even do not want to provide any tests. What can you say about the IQ of ones who can’t provide their knowledge or just do not have it? Exactly. Very simple. As always.

P.S.: only ones with the lowest IQ can provide bans for truth.

1 Like

Ah yes, if someone does not agree with you they have to be “low IQ”.

And if you get suspended it is because they have “low IQ”, not because you are breaking the forum rules and trolling/name calling/harassing people. /s

5 Likes

+10 or 17 GRifts only with 9 cube slots?! His math is wrong then. Very wrong .

Did he also took into consideration items, paragon, or party playing? Imagine how many combinations will be for a supp in a party of 4 with 9 !! cube slots. That alone will give a very high increase for the whole party in damage and defense/survival, let alone each individual damage/defense/survival.

Edit: Well, he might be right … since the max G Rift is 150!

Provide your own math, if you can do this at all. :smile:

Do not imagine, just provide your calculations. :thinking:
Wow, you can’t. Nice. One more guy that can’t argue his position.

P.S.: the power of zdps supports in groups? Nice. We talked in this thread about this moment too - about cheating of group in comparison with the solo mode. And about the words of devs according to this moment - they want balance between these two modes in one their post / article and do not want it in another one. Nice gift. Thanks.

And I want to remember again this main purpose of this thread:

And this moment too:

We still have the full ignorance of these moments by fans / blue ones / devs.

How will your 9 cube slot suggestion break the game??? Simple, wear one elemental absorb amulet and cube the other 3, make up for the loss of amulet power with the other 6 slots. Game broken

1 Like