Post your D2r Change wishlist here

in offline single player you have the /players 8 commands that can help you with that.

2 Likes

my wish is for all the changes in here not to be implemented

thanks

3 Likes

i wouldn’t wish that personally , i haven’t read it all ,sure there’s changes i wouldn’t personally really want to , but there is the ONE change that i want among those posts.
which is more character slot :stuck_out_tongue: (20 is way too few to me compared to OG diablo with the multiple account for free)
It’s literally the only thing that i want : more characters slot
(and some bug fixes like Next hit always mix bug , rubberbanding i guess though in kind of gameplay thing etc…i solely want more character slot)

For the rest ,as long as it doesn’t touch game difficulty ,drop rate…i’am rather neutral.

1 Like

Pro:

• ilvl display
  • Bug fixes
  • Set item upgrade
  • /p8 in non ladder
  • Classic shared stash
  • Unused skill buffs
  • Unused merc buffs

Neutral:

• Ploot

Contra:

• Charm inventory
  • Loot filter
  • Melee Splash
  • Messy mod content

Yeah… this one breaks my heart

Hope the tides change and modding is made easier, because I specifically adressed that skill in my Synergy 2.0 rework

It’s ur wish list, ur right

But I’m curious why

I hear a lot of Detailed explanations from people in favour of stuff but rarely see explanations from against stuff

Pro:

1. Keep the gameplay exactly the same as it is in the current game version.
  2. QOL features. (Definition: qol is any feature that makes the game experience more confortable while non modifying any aspect of the gameplay challenge/difficulty, no more dps, suvivality or increase in the pace of the game can come from any qol feature).

Against:

1. Anything else.
1 Like

-Remove stamina
(pointless stamina potion spamming early game and useless at mid-endgame)
Would literally have no effect other then the stopping of early characters from moving.

-add ilvls on items

-add auto deposit arrows to quiver upon clicking/pickup of arrows instead of extras going to inventory

-2 to 3 more stash bars/tabs or a holy grail catalogue

-ploot on toggle for game creation/join game

-non removal of rush/grush “glitch’s”

-chat/lobbies for console players

I would like to see the option to re-allocate the skill points . For example: you start as javazon and later switch to bowazon, it would be nice to wipe javelin skills and put them into bow skills.

well… you already have this option and can do it an infinite amount of time

1 Like

Akara would like to have a word with you when you finish the den of evil per difficulty.

Also there are “token” you can collect for respec

1 Like

I wish y’all had strict parents that told you “no” when you were throwing a temper tantrum instead of giving into your demands cause you just kept screaming for more things.

1 Like

Who’s throwing a fit now?

the purists are

throwing a temper tantrum cuz they want to force the other kids to play with with them with their Stick&Hoop while prefer playing with their Nerf guns

I wish y’all had strict parents that told you “no” when you were throwing a temper tantrum instead of giving into your demands cause you just kept screaming you didn’t want to go on a trip.

Ok little Timmy its time for your first day in 2nd Grade!

NOOOO! 1 grade was perfect! i dont want to move from 1ST grade! Everybody should stay in 1ST GRADE!

I really enjoy your changelist and believe (no proof other than anecdotally) that there are a lot of us out there that feel the same way and just never speak up. Diablo 2 and LOD were absolutely amazing games that I poured thousands of hours into, but at the end, after they stopped supporting and patching it, it was more about addiction than enjoyment, and as we are now 30 something adults with real jobs and families, I don’t think the old gameplay is going to keep us around nearly as long without some updates as we don’t have the same kind of time or patience to deal with the shortcomings of the game. Before I share my list, I want to say this is hands down my favorite game and I think it is a great game unchanged and will not ask for refund and pay for any time of expansion in an instant. Here is a list of issues I believe the game has in it’s current state with potential fixes:

Bugs
This is an obvious one that I think most of us agree to fix any outstanding or new bugs, many of which have already been covered by others in this thread

Mid to End game item diversity is lacking
While I think there is no better itemization system out there compared to D2, I still think there can be additional balancing to try to make as many items useful as possible. How they are used doesn’t matter, could be for early leveling, specialized builds, crafting, etc. I’d like to see minimal amount of changes to maybe add a few stats to some items such as what was done in Path of Diablo mod. Some other ideas might be to be able to cube up normal/exceptional items but also be able to increase modifiers as you cube them up. I’d also like to see magic/rare items get a slight buff as I feel the more these are in play, the better character/item diversity we get. I also agree with improving the crafting system. Another idea to make more items viable is to allow sockets on all items like gloves, boots, belts, rings, and amulets as well as allow additional gear slots for mercenaries such as gloves, boots, belts, etc.

Build diversity is lacking
As much as I love seeing 90% (total guess) of characters either sorceress or paladin, I think we can use some skill re-balancing. I think it’s ok to accidentally make other builds OP as long as the game continues to try to re-balance in future patches. One idea is to rely less on synergies and maybe utilize a strategy to increase damage per character level on skills and maybe increase max skill level on early skills to make them more viable for the end game

Too much repetition for end game
As much fun as endless Baal/Chaos runs are, it would be nice to have other options for end game leveling or Magic finding. I like other ideas that were brought up to continue to make Hell difficulty more difficult with more Alvl 85 areas as well as buffed champions in both difficulty and drops.

Inventory Tetris is not nearly as fun as actual tetris
While I definitely agree with inventory management and charms having a trade-off to use them, it simply is not efficient to not use them, and while using them, it makes the game much less fun to always have to go back to town or play tetris with your inventory just to see if an item is worth keeping, etc. One idea I have for this is to have a charm bag of some sort and utilize the potion inventory for it, maybe increase potion inventory slightly. So you have the best of both worlds as there is still a trade-off for using the charm bag (less potions available), however, they don’t take up your available inventory. I also agree with stackable consumables.

Here is my list:
QoL for D2R classic

make barbs great again. fix the WW bug.
stackable GEMS and runes up to UM (higher runes are more valuable and should have their own slot)
take off auto gold pickup (i know it’s an option but nobody needs that)
ya that’s about it, i think they’re doing a fantastic job.

what’s the ww bug???

in 1.14d they updated how WW works and sometimes you just stop. it’s really stupid