Please nerf ww rend barb, it is much stronger than chantodo wizard before nerf

And also assumed I’am american

3 Likes

It’s been almost 8 years since d3’s release. People are waiting for D4 announcement on blizzcon and probably play d3 for some weeks when the season begins, then quit waiting for next season/new buffs because the repeatitive state of this game makes you get bored really easy. After 8 years of Barb NON EXCISTING in dps builds (solo or party) there is a build that is not OP by any means and people that dont play barb cry for nerfs. Last patch when chantodos wizard was buffed ( and i liked that it was buffed) and cleared 140+ on live WHERE WERE THOSE PLAYERS THAT NOW CRY TO NERF WW BARB? NOWHERE. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN STAR PACT WIZ IS CLEARING 150 WITH 2 K PRGNS IN 4-5 MINS? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NECRO IS ONE SHOTING BLIGHTER IN 150 IN 1 AND A HALF MINS??? NOWHERE. THESE ARE OP BUILDS , NOT REND BARB THAT CAPS AROUND 140+ FOR SOLO PLAY AND A LOT LOWER IN GROUP PLAY CAUSE OF LAG-LACK OF DPS. And dont get me wrong . I like OP builds. I dont want nerfs. Because the game is almost dead. It’s in its final state. So, buff the other classes (monk, barb, crusader ,dh ,wd ) in order for them to be viable for group or solo play above gr 140. STOP CALLING FOR NERFS. ASK FOR BUFFS. GET A LIFE.
PEACE

6 Likes

They are pure cancer, right?

4 Likes

You do not need to 'keyboard yell" about others for not expressing concern over an event that did not happen. There are no solo 150 grifts clears for any class, let alone by a player at 2K paragon in 4-5 minutes.

Just think, more than likely in just a few short weeks we will forget all about this kerfuffle and we will all be doing Greater Rift 150 on our PHONES in all classes!
Won’t that be nice? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl::wink:

3 Likes

@Windgigo

Only if we pay real money, assuming that it has P2W elements.

Man! you are such a spoil sport. :money_mouth_face::grimacing:
The game itself will probably be free a real bonus eh? So what if you have to spend half your pay check to keep up with those pesky Witch Doctors. :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

:frowning_face:
Relative to phone P2W “fun”.

1 Like

Hotdogs and automation will be the new botting:
https://twitter.com/hjk_iii/status/1047119389181370375

1 Like

Who said anything about fun? I should make a Table showing you that fun is not a for sure thing and will probably be Nurft in any future Blizzard game.

1 Like

Is D:I more of a Blizzard game or a NetEase game?

Yep having fun should be added to the EULA as a violation of terms which can lead to either a nerf of your favourite build or in some circumstances even a ban in game or forums…

1 Like

Now you are nit picking, who the heck cares as long as the Wizes and Necrozes aren’t top dog anymore and the parent company is making Bazilllions of $ of anybodys money. :nauseated_face:

Noooo! Don’t do that I am having to much F…U…N, I put it in code if you noticed, in the Forums till the new patch comes out and the Barbs are kicking some serious butt! :leg::muscle:
Maybe I’ll make a Graph so everyone will understand, right Micro?

2 Likes

The graph is not mine. It is from an engineering professor who mains a barbarian. For era 11, he initially only compared 3 classes. Using his methodology, I repeated it for all 7. When I told him that, he updated/made more graphs to show all classes.

That Graph looks more like a genetic code and harder to read.

1 Like

GATTACA :dna::dna::dna:

P.S. The graph with all classes top 1,000 in era 11 was not made by me. It is busy but you can simply focus on the lines. Orange lines are wizards (an outlier/OP). You’ll notice other classes (different color lines) are on both sides of barbarians/blue line.

That makes more sense now, at least that is little more clear gobbledygook, is that your way of saying sorry?

No kidding! :eyes::face_with_monocle:

I happen to know that no Wizards like being called an outlier and no Barbarian don’t like anybody crossing their lines in any Era. :rage:

There are wizards in 4 man parties with star pact clearing gr 150 in 5-6 mins and spawning the boss with 2-3 k paragons. Dont act like you don’t understand what i’m talking about. I’m also sure that this is not OP for you by any means,but barb’s rend which will clear probably 20 grs below in a group party of 4 people is broken and should be nerfed. WOW

6 Likes