Please nerf ww rend barb, it is much stronger than chantodo wizard before nerf

You should go check this out before debatting with that rna.

2 Likes

It’s just sad that some people can’t stomach the fact that any other than Wiz or Necro class can be the new top DPS build, so they do whatever they can to not let this happen, by asking for nerfs to a class which was the worst DPS wise in clearing highiest GRs.

God forbid any other class to take Wizards throne as the strongest DPS build in game especially not the Barb right? :roll_eyes:

What’s funny is that all the people asking for nerfs have over 4000 paragon, some have over 5000 and the OP over 7000, so even small nerfs won’t affect them, but those with less than 1500-2000 paragon will suffer the most, but they don’t care cause they already got most of their chars with 130+ augments and legendary gems.

They only think about themselves…

I wonder how would you feel if you’re favourite class was on the bottom of the DPS food chain and every “OP” build was nerfed to the ground each season, so you’re lucky to clear max 130-135 GR if not less at all…

2 Likes

He was no where to be found when Wizard and Necro was dominating. And still is to some extend…
He keeps posting numbers and graphs, even discussed with people having more knowledge than him, saying he indeed want a buff to Barbarians but at the same time said they should get nerfed…
Hence why I call him a troll. Refuse to listen and takes something out of context and turn it around

3 Likes

Nerf of 4-5 GR lvl would be enough.

No it won’t be enough.Nerf of 15-20 gr would be enough so we come back to season 10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not remove barbs completely, so you won’t have to worry that he might be the best DPS class in game ever, so Wiz and Necros can do 140-145 GRs (or highier) with ease while everyone else is far behind…

Why bother fixing the game by making all class sets and legendaries viable to make builds allowing us to clear 140-146 GR with almost perfect items and high paragon and 120-130 GR as fast as we can clear GR 100-110 now…

Better nerf the build that isn’t a Wiz or Necro especially Barb, cause he’s only place in this game is as a support zDPS class for META right? :roll_eyes:

Asking for nerfs to other classes just because suddenly they’re not the worst DPS class in game or for whatever other reason is just pathetic.

I’m a DH only player and don’t care even if I was 10 GRs behind a Barb and wouldn’t mind to try him out if he finally gets at least ONE strong build for pushing highiest GRs in game…

4 Likes

EasyFrank some facts, EasyFrank created account in day of this post, just for QQing

Rend barb cleared gr 140 solo on non season, after just one day of ptr

Yeah it cleared player with 10k paragon, again GR 140 10000 PARAGON, at least write here facts FRANK or try to search for valid data. Also if you buy caches from Djang you can have ancient / primal gear in few hours, just 50 blood shards it cost.

Frank your post isnt relevant, and i hope Blizzard wont listen to whiners like you. You people dont want to have fun playing this game? And thats what WW / Rend Barb is now, fun to play.

8 Likes

Firstly, the top end should never be a concern for balancing.
I would ignore/throw out the guy that cleared that.
In fact ignore the top 50 or so.
Most people playing this game are nowhere near the top end, and to
balance around a handful of players is absolutely stupid.
The devs should be shooting for a enjoyable experience for the majority
of their player base.
If some guy who plays all day hit a new high, so what, let him.
Just because some expert gets the most out of a build, doesn’t mean anyone
else will.
It’s these types of fools screaming for nerfs that literally wreck games.
People complaining about balance, like it was them that hit the 140.
Half the payer base won’t even hit GR 100, so let’s quit the crying.

12 Likes