Please nerf ww rend barb, it is much stronger than chantodo wizard before nerf

Can you stop placing your judgement on Wiz players vs Barb players? Has it ever occurred to you that people are able to play multiple classes and still wants a little balance between them? I know thats hard for some of you to believe that someone like that actually exists but they do. Its either you choose wiz or barb right? Guys, right? LUL.

I am currently only comparing the strongest set from wiz and barb. The other weaker sets from both classes have no place in this discussion. So stop derailing.

Also, not everyones tarded to think that every solution to a weaker set is to buff it. I couldnt give a rats ar-se if they nerf chantodo and ww or even zooka down to firebird level. Sometimes a nerf can be as beneficial but as you can see, the amount of nerds crying about a nerf is just too damn high because having bigger dam numbers = bigger dong size apparently.

As a result, the devs have tried their best to not do such a drastic nerf anymore. Obviously, since the first couple of nerfs, a hefty amount of nerds have been triggered which can be seen quite clearly here.

1 Like

Oh really? Played all classes on both EU and NA servers on my main account from DAY 1 of D3. My first class I started playing D3 was a barb. I have over 2000 hours with this class on both EU and NS combined and over 300 if not more on all other classes combined on both EU and NS servers.

I stopped playing my main account, cause of stash problems, so I got a 2nd account and now I only play with UE Multishot DH. I tried playing with Vyr’s chantodo on S17 and other classes, but I run into the same stashing problems as on my main account so I decided to play what I like the most which is DH UE Multishot.

From my whole experience with D3 and RoS I’ve seen countless nerfs and everytime one build was nerfed another took it’s place. Most of the time nerfs destroyed all “OP” builds making them completely useless along with the items used…

So yeah I know how it’s like to play with all classes, but even though I play with just one class right now I understand that everyone deserves to play with any build they like without having to worry that it might get nerfed just because some people can’t stand that some build can clear 5-10 GRs more than the other…

Nerfing always created more problems than it solved. Each patch should offer buffs to underperforming sets or legendaries or add interesting new powers to legendaries without any powers and classes that are way behind others and if suddenly the class that was previously the last in clearing highiest GRs ends up on top it’s won’t be the end of the world.

So what if it even is 5 GR ahead of others as long as it’s not more than 10 than I see no problem what class is on top whether it “might” be Barb, WD, DH, Crusader or Monk instead of constatly having Wiz and Necros on top…

5 Likes

Leave barb as is Blizz

3 Likes

Hopefully, Blizzard can look at the numbers and make sure that we do not end up in a situation where one class is OP as wizards are currently. Some class invariably will be #1 (I do not care which one). What I hope happens is the #1 class is not 3 greater rifts ahead of #2.

This thread is an interesting read in consideration of logical fallacies such as:
Ad hominin, appeal to ignorance, false dichotomy/dilemma, bandwagon, red herring, anecdotal evidence, slippery slope, straw man, and tu quoque to name a few.

Look, I think in a perfect world we have all classes at the same max GR. Everyone would probably enjoy that or at least have less to moan about, but that’s not likely to happen in this game due to GR mechanics. All you want to look at is max clears and that’s only part of the issue. Buffing some builds to be equal at max GR will inevitably make them way OP in other areas of the game. Ask Darkpatar how many GRs he would lose if he can’t use AS for grouping. Balance at the top is somewhat meaningless for the vast majority of the player base.

You claim to be the champion of balance but your picture of balance is only on the top end, that’s only a part of it. Yes we should not have huge class discrepancy on the top end, but what’s most important, is that we should have balance in what the vast majority does in every day game play. Or let’s consider balance around the average paragon and the clears that are done at or near that paragon. That would be a better indicator than what the top paragon players are clearing and is more representative of the player base.

You position on balance is a narrow view. I’m not going to be, you aren’t going to be, and 99% of the player base is not going to be attempting 140. Why on earth would you try to balance the game around the 1%. Your whole “I’m on the side of balance” argument just doesn’t hold much water because you are continuously narrow minded on the matter.

I don’t care, and I don’t think a lot of people care, about which class has the highest clearing ability, but we all care if our class is lacking in the course of every day play. These are the real issues facing the player base for balance not the top clears.

3 Likes

My idea of balance is wholistic (top and across a significant range). I also posted a table looking at clears of 131 and above and 126 and above. I have looked at the balance issue from many angles. I have been falsely accused of many things. I tend to be unemotional, analytical, and thorough. People are making fun of me for posting these tables and graphs; however, they are informative just not necessarily what some want to see, since it does not fit their preferred narrative.

I posted this earlier in this thread. The graph is done by another in the referenced thread. It looked at the top 1000 in era 11 solo leaderboard.

I think we can agree on at least this:

The current PTR ww/rend build will be stronger than any build for crusaders, DH, monks, necromancers (with the thorns nerf), and witch doctors.

It appears that pre-nerf wizards were clearly overpowered as illustrated here.

Imgur

My earnest point is that the game designers need to be careful about making another outlier, especially in light of them nerfing both wizards and necromancers.

I’m guessing you voted for Trump, right?

No, I did not! And even if I did, why would it matter? Why bring politics into this?

1 Like

Lol good job proving my point

1 Like

And you think Hillary was a better choice?
Thought you other posts were dumb.

3 Likes

Because he ran out of arguments to support his nerf campaign… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

And also assumed I’am american

3 Likes

It’s been almost 8 years since d3’s release. People are waiting for D4 announcement on blizzcon and probably play d3 for some weeks when the season begins, then quit waiting for next season/new buffs because the repeatitive state of this game makes you get bored really easy. After 8 years of Barb NON EXCISTING in dps builds (solo or party) there is a build that is not OP by any means and people that dont play barb cry for nerfs. Last patch when chantodos wizard was buffed ( and i liked that it was buffed) and cleared 140+ on live WHERE WERE THOSE PLAYERS THAT NOW CRY TO NERF WW BARB? NOWHERE. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN STAR PACT WIZ IS CLEARING 150 WITH 2 K PRGNS IN 4-5 MINS? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN NECRO IS ONE SHOTING BLIGHTER IN 150 IN 1 AND A HALF MINS??? NOWHERE. THESE ARE OP BUILDS , NOT REND BARB THAT CAPS AROUND 140+ FOR SOLO PLAY AND A LOT LOWER IN GROUP PLAY CAUSE OF LAG-LACK OF DPS. And dont get me wrong . I like OP builds. I dont want nerfs. Because the game is almost dead. It’s in its final state. So, buff the other classes (monk, barb, crusader ,dh ,wd ) in order for them to be viable for group or solo play above gr 140. STOP CALLING FOR NERFS. ASK FOR BUFFS. GET A LIFE.
PEACE

6 Likes

They are pure cancer, right?

4 Likes

You do not need to 'keyboard yell" about others for not expressing concern over an event that did not happen. There are no solo 150 grifts clears for any class, let alone by a player at 2K paragon in 4-5 minutes.

Just think, more than likely in just a few short weeks we will forget all about this kerfuffle and we will all be doing Greater Rift 150 on our PHONES in all classes!
Won’t that be nice? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl::wink:

3 Likes

@Windgigo

Only if we pay real money, assuming that it has P2W elements.

Man! you are such a spoil sport. :money_mouth_face::grimacing:
The game itself will probably be free a real bonus eh? So what if you have to spend half your pay check to keep up with those pesky Witch Doctors. :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

:frowning_face:
Relative to phone P2W “fun”.

1 Like

Hotdogs and automation will be the new botting:
https://twitter.com/hjk_iii/status/1047119389181370375

1 Like