Personal loot is going to be introduced

That’s my experience and why I don’t understand arguments that sound like they couldn’t ever get anything.

I for sure saw pickit, and the generally undesirables but funny enough they usually act and come off as idiots so I can sniff them out usually before we even get to drops.

Your choice If you want to play D2:R on a PC with a controller.
It doesn’t mean we “Must” Have Personal Loot in D2:R.

D2:R is on Bnet v2, better security means less cheaters.

1 Like

I think that you missed the part of the argument that its introduction would be due to cross-play.

Nothing changed, but Blizzard did say that they were looking into cross play in the future. They may never introduce it.

Never really had an issue with it. Though i rarely play public games except for the usual trist/tomb/chaos/baal runs while leveling, and i never had issues competing for loot pickups.

The people who read his thread title…

The moment you read his post, he explains that it is not a statement of truth. But an attempt of predicting a future outcome, under a specific circumstance.
At worst it is clickbait.

Even more flagging?
Now, the one thing that should be removed, is people who keep flagging others for no valid reason.

3 Likes

Alright. Let’s see how well you follow your own logic:

QOL: Since were asking to make the game easier

Fine, you can have Personal Loot

The D2R Trading post we deserve

Quite a few statements of fact. Which is not actually truthful.
How long have you been on the board? Since Feb 24.
How long has Dionysius been on the board? Since 4 hours.

Well done, old chopper.

1 Like

This is against the forum TOS, and they will be reprimanded for it…

Pickit is pretty common. Every bot has it built in by default and most baalruns seem to be hosted by bots nowadays.

It would help if Blizzard can get rid of the script kiddies this time, but people would still spam for boss loot, which is just as random as ploot would be.

1 Like

Oh look, another one who doesnt have a clue and is grasping at things… None of those thread titles that you referenced, are making an announcement of changes to the game.
This one 1000000% is.

1 Like

Still they are all stating facts that are not facts.

Which is what you were complaining about. Dont try to act innocent. You are completly fine with using polemic titles if they serve your purpose.

Now you are cutting down a new forum member who is expressing a constructive suggestion without any harmful language.

Dishonest. Antisocial. You are not worthy of being part of the D2 community.

I agree, scripties can get lost. Everyone spams the bosses, sometimes i get an full inventory of loot, sometimes i get one item, sometimes i get none.

Awww, got me there!

Ironically they are hiding the post where I explain everything, yet the title is still there…

1 Like

So, never. This would be excellent news if it weren’t already known.

No, they are not stating anything other than my own thoughts on a topic. Take your blinders off and realize how dumb you are coming off and showing your pure bias at the topic and my posts because your feelings are hurt and your back is up…

There is a massive difference in the wording of my thread titles, and many others, vs this one.

Lets do an example, see if you can keep up.

PERSONAL LOOT IS GOING TO BE INTRODUCED
vs
I HOPE PERSONAL LOOT IS GOING TO BE INTRODUCED

One is acting as if this is a statement of fact, vs the other that is clearly the OP hoping for the change.

Can you see the difference, or are you just as hopeless as always?

1 Like

If you had edited the title, as I suggested… It would not have been flagged or it may stand a chance to be unflagged… Just saying!
Youre entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to come off as making an announcement for something that is not true.

1 Like

All titles exist to get you to read the whole post. You intentionally ignore my post in order to attack the title. Can you honestly claim that you believed it to be true for more than 2 minutes?

1 Like

I dont see any “i hope” in these titles:

QOL: Since were asking to make the game easier

Fine, you can have Personal Loot

The D2R Trading post we deserve

:man_facepalming: my god you are dense huh?

2 Likes

Yes, because the title does not match the content of your post… That was my whole point. You are intentionally ignoring that point to fuel your bias, just admit it.

Yes, the density of being on to something is very high.