Patch 2.7 re-balancing mega wish-list

I have fooled arround with legendary gems and other legendary and set items too.

Most of my suggestions were made in here:

Some like the one you see are just mocking versions of current items, but there’s also a list of many mostly for barbs items too, but it will take some time to scroll through all the posts to find them…

2 Likes

I kind of liked the idea with demons hide with fire thorns dmg in it, though idk what was the real intent with that bizarre affix. Having an AD set that transforms into dmg would be cool, I think the wording here needs some work though.

sorry English is not my first language, I tried to state as clearly as possible. :joy:

1 Like

Would want to see a donate blood shards for Kadala feature to get upgrades:

• 250 blood shards invested: doubles blood shard limit.
  • 1.000 blood shards invested: removes blue items from gamble table. Doubles gamble cost.
  • 2.500 blood shards invested: doubles blood shard limit.
  • 10.000 blood shards invested: removes yellow items from gamble table. Doubles gamble cost.
  • 25.000 blood shards invested: doubles blood shard limit.
  • 100.000 blood shards invested: doubles chance of legendary items. Doubles gamble cost.
  • 250.000 blood shards invested: doubles blood shard limit.
  • 1.000.000 blood shards invested: removes normal legendary items from gamble table. Doubles gamble cost.
  • 2.500.000 blood shards invested: doubles blood shard limit.
  • 10.000.000 blood shards invested: removes ancient legendary items from gamble table. Doubles gamble cost.
3 Likes

my suggestions:

Hallowed Protectors
(2) Set:
+50% Attack Speed
+50% Damage Reduction

easy and useful fix for Hallowed Protectors :slightly_smiling_face:

Blackthorne’s Battlegear
(2) Set:
???
(3) Set:
???
(4) Set:
You are immune to all elite monster’s affixes and deal ???% more damage to elites.

Born’s Command
(2) Set:
+15% Life
Reduces cooldown of all skills by 10.0%.
+50% Experience. (2.0% at level 70)
(3) Set:
Elite enemy drops one extra sphere of progress.
Gain 50% increased damage against Rift Guardians.

for example:
1 - if you go in rift solo with Born set then you will get one additional sphere of progress after killing elite.
2 - if you go in rift in full group with Born set (and each mate have this set) then you will get four additional spheres of progress after killing elite.

Here’s my humble wish list (which ofc will never happen but whatever):

Charms aded to game :joy: (but with it’s own “inventory”):

https://i.ibb.co/Bz5Kw8z/CHARMS-2-0-1.png

All charms would be rare, but they would only have ONE legendary power like affix. Charms would be rare, so they could be traded or dropped in parties for other players if you don’t need them.
The amount of charms you could have would depend on your Paragon Level…

New skill system:

https://i.ibb.co/jTbtkPF/Skills-2-1-5.png

Each paragon (might be every 5 or 10 paragon levels) levels would grant 1 point for skills and 1 for runes.
The image above is just an example how it could look like…

New passives system:

https://i.ibb.co/51HVV7h/Passives-2-1.png

Each time you unlock a passive while leveling up to 70 you can max it out up to level 5.

Runes with 3 additional stronger effects:

https://i.ibb.co/sbqxH7G/SEC-SKILLS-Seismic-Slam-Stagger-Rune.png

To unlock each “effect” you would either need to kill a specific amount of monsters or gain a specific paragon level.

Quick Skill Select:

https://i.ibb.co/6rHDTcf/Skills-Quick-Select-2-2.png

Right click with your mouse to easily select the skill you want on your HotBar…

I made all of these ideas when RoS came out or few months after, so you can see the stackable HP potions in some images…

2 Likes

Oh my god, people. Let’s keep suggestions reasonable here. There won’t be passive revamps, or follower revamps. There will be small item tweaks. I wouldn’t expect very much at all in terms of new affixes. Maybe Firebird’s and some of the worst performing sets in the game.

While some of this stuff would be amazing, we’re ten years deep in a game that is no longer profitable.

Temper your expectations a bit! We're more likely to get simple stuff they can tweak fast rather than complicated fixes.
2 Likes

I disagree on the ground that some of the new sets have new graphic and mechanism. Beside they just hire someone new for the diablo 3 team.

Gears of Dreadlands + Strife Demolition + Primary Skill Grenades (any) Not interacting properly. Should be locking on like any of the other primary skills To allow full spectrum of the set possibilities.

When Using this set up Grenades doesn’t lock on, only fires in DIRECTION of your movement. resulting in the opportunity to lay waste to the Hellspawn of Diablo with FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!

You can’t tell me that the game doesn’t have the coding for this because its in the ability Strife Demolition. When strifing with Demolition the Grenades always locked on to the minions location.

I would really love the opportunity to be able to Combo this item set with The belt Hellcat.

Was looking at leader-boards and saw that Intelligence classes uses Rubies to get armor in Chest and Pants slots. I believe dedicated Armor gem would be great addition. It could have some nice effect for weapon and helm slots as well, like:

Flawless Royal Sapphire

Weapon: Increases chance of area damage by 15.0%
Helm: Increases the duration of positive effects by 12.5%.
Other: +780 Armor

Armor gem is not needed since rubies and emeralds already provide armor.

They could certainly update gems effects in helms, though. Emerald in Helm is…gold find, maybe? Should be a slam dunk to be changed to attack speed.

Yet another thing they forgot to do.

control impair reduction would also work

Some more crazy ideas:

Blackthorne’s Battlegear

Set Bonuses:

• +500 Vitality and increases damage against elites by 25%. (2 pieces)
  • Reduces damage from elites by 20.0% and Increases damage by 200% for every 100 experience points granted by Monster Kills. (3 pieces)
  • Character becomes immune to Desecrator, Molten, and Plagued monster affix ground effects and receive 25% less damage from other affixes. (4 pieces)

The damage increase from having 3 pieces is based on the Monster kills grant experience attribute. The more experience per Monster Kills the highier your damage.

Krelm’s Buff Bulwark

Krelm’s Buff Belt

• Gain 50% run speed. This effect is lost for 3 seconds after taking damage

Krelm’s Buff Bracers

• You are immune to Knockback and Stun effects and your attacks have 15-20% chance to Knockback and Stun Monsters for 2 seconds. Knockbacked and Stunned Monsters receive 25% more damage from all sources.

Set Bonus:

• +1000 Vitality and increases all damage by 2% per 10 Vitality (2 pieces)

Danetta’s Hatred

Danetta’s Spite

• Leave a clone of yourself behind after using Vault.
    Each clone lasts 10 seconds (can have as many as needed), draws enemy attention and uses Demon Hunter skills with 75% of original damage.

Danetta’s Revenge

• Vault gains the effect of the Rattling Roll rune and deals 1000% increased damage to stunned enemies.

Set Bonuses:

• Vault costs 4 Hatred instead of 8 Discipline, and all damage done with Vault increases by 3200%

Flying Dragon

Legendary Bonus (effect):

• Chance to double your attack speed when attacking and gain 100 maximum Spirit everytime you attack with double speed for 10 seconds

Thanks to this change when you cube Flying Dragon and use the Shenlong’s Spirit with the Raiment of Thousand Storms, Uliana’s Stratagem or Inna’s Mantra you’ll see some serious shiet.

Depth Diggers

• Primary and skills that generate resource deal 350–400% additional damage, and generate 50% more resource

Staff of Herding

Legendary Two-Handed Staff

650.0 Damage per Second (2200.0) - max
500–800 Damage
1.00 Attacks per Second

• [1000 - 1400]-[1300 - 1700] Damage, Cold, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Arcane, Holy Damage
  • +200-250 Intelligence
    (4) Random Magic Attributes

Legendary Bonus (Effect):

• +250 to Vitality, Dexterity, Intelligence, Strength and increases all damage by 5000% for 1800 seconds when in Whymsyshire. Shoots rainbow balls which explode with a rainbow nova on hit that deals 600-750% weapon damage.

Level 1

The 5000% increased damage buff lasts for 1800 seconds and you can benefit from it even outside Whymsyshire, but you need to enter it first to activate it.

Rimeheart

• Your cold skills have 20% chance to freeze enemies for 3 seconds on Hit and you have 50% chance to instantly deal 25000% damage as Cold to enemies that are Frozen.

Frostburn

• Cold skills deal 40–50% more damage and all Cold damage has up to 50% chance to Freeze enemies.

Ice Climbers

• Gain immunity to Freeze and Immobilize effects and cold skill deal 550-750 increased damage for 20 seconds stacking up to 60 seconds everytime you get hit by cold attacks.

Talisman of Aranoch

• Prevent all Cold damage taken, heal yourself for 15–20% of the amount prevented and cast a random equipped cold skill whenever there’s more than 3 enemies in 20 yard radius.

The equipped cold skill can be cast only once per 3 seconds.

Halo of Arlyse

• Ice Armor now reduces damage from melee attacks by 60–75% and automatically casts Frost Nova freezing all enemies in 25 yard radius for 2 seconds increasing the damage they receive by 30% whenever the Wizard takes 10% of maximum Life in damage.

Eternal Union

• Increases the duration of Phalanx avatars by 200%, also gain the effect of the Bowmen rune and increases it’s damage by 400%.

Unrelenting Phalanx

• Increases Phalanx damage by 250-300% and casts twice.

Warhelm of Kassar

• Reduces the cooldown, resource cost by 50-60% and increases the damage of Phalanx by 650–750%.

Baleful Remnant

• Enemies killed while Akarat’s Champion is active turn into Phalanx Avatars for 15 seconds. Each time Phalanx Avatars kill an enemy all your Wrath spending skills damage is doubled.

Pride’s Fall

• Your resource costs are reduced by 45% and all your resource spending skills deal 500-600% increased damage after not taking damage for 3 seconds.

Goldwrap

• On gold pickup: Increase all your damage by 2% per gold stack and gain armor for 5 seconds equal to the amount picked up

The increased damage is additive not multiplicative. It just adds 2% more damage for all your skills per gold stack picked up.

Tasker and Theo

• Increase attack speed of your pets by 60–75%a and reduce all cooldown of pet skills by 25% for you and your allies.

Convention of the Elements

Legendary Bonus (effect): - redesigned (slightly)

• Gain 250–300% increased damage to a single element for 10 seconds. This effect rotates through at least 2 elements your class has currently in use.

The Witching Hour

• Gain 10% increased Attack Speed and 40-50% Critical Hit Damage against all none demon monsters and twice as much against demons.

Pox Faulds

• When 3 or more enemies are within 20 yards, you release a vile stench that deals 1800–2200% damage as Poison every second for 8 seconds to enemies within 30 yards.

Nemesis Bracers

• Shrines will spawn an enemy champion and Pylons 2 enemy champions.

Mempo of Twilight

• You and your allies gain a random shrine or pylon effect after killing an elite enemy and increase all skill damage by 50%.

Blood-Magic Edge

• Blood oozez from you causing to loose 1% of your maximum life per second and your resource spending skills also spend 3-4% of your life. For every 1% of your life drained all your damage is increased by 100% damage for a total of 7500% and when your life drops below 25% release a blood nova that heals you for 50-60% of your maximum life.

Even though this Dagger uses life as resource it still can be used by any class, not just Necromancers.

Envious Blade

• Gain 100% Critical Hit Chance and increase all damage by 2500% against enemies at full health.

Eun-jang-do

• Attacking enemies below 25-33% Life freezes them for 3 seconds. Deal 1000-1250% increased damage to frozen enemies.

Pig Sticker

Legendary Bonus (effect): - redesigned

• Attacking Humans or Beasts increases all your damage by 225-250% and Thorns damage by 5000% for 30 seconds. Stacks up to 300 seconds.
1 Like

15% Chance for Area damage is basically a crazy damage increase, flat 150% damage increase on 2+enemies with crazy scaling, would be miles better than Emerald, which is already miles better than other options.

Increase buff duration is pretty much always going to be worse than reducing cooldown at equal amounts, unless you’re planning on it affecting pylons, shrines and other players buffs on you.

Like your direction but your numbers are pretty out there. Using some of these items, you could ignore LoN/LoD and sets altogether and deal more damage anyway.

know offhand how much elite % a diamond in weapon would have to add until it rivaled an emerald? 30%? More?

How about also buffing Manajuma’s set? Right now, even when paired with the Arachyr set, the damage output is very much woefully inadequate.

Agreed, this would be high on my list as a Witch Doctor. The Wizard, Necromancer and Barb sets are pretty decent. I don’t know anything about the DH or Crusader weapon sets.

But I think the WD version is awful.

Hell, I even think that should the items be primal, their damage would still be quite lacking.

I’m practically forced to use either Jade Harvester or the new Spirit Barrage build. It is nice to see that one received a significant buff though.

At the same time, I also think the Voo’s Juicer component should be buffed while at it because it appears to now be discarded by many despite the ability to restore health & mana… on top of being both fire & ice, if you use the Well Of Souls rune.

So, please buff Manajuma and Voo’s Juicer.

Seriously, no one else is playing witch doctor anymore on public servers because the speed farming set of sets… An angry explosive chicken… is underpowered. Sad. :frowning: