Patch 2.7 notes to drop soon?

That would be close to the month timeline in seasons. They did say they want to change the way they do ptrs testing timelines. So maybe they"ll wait till into November to launch and do ptr early oct. When wow beta servers are taken down

Was hoping for today…sigh.

Something tells me that todays the day!

And he said “aways down” or something that makes me think we’re still pretty far out

1 Like

Can we say the patch notes are indeed “blizzard soon”

The last few seasons have lasted 100 days, which will be Oct 10, 2020 for Season 21. This season is supposedly slightly extended.

These posts imply the PTR notes may drop after the quarterly update, which is confirmed to be after September. Any specifics ‘after September’ would just be a guess, and I’m hoping for a pre-November season start.

e: clarity

I’d be ok with 3 quality seasons per year where the seasons are like 3.5 months long with 2 week downtime between seasons. That just seems like a healthy timetable. What I hope the post about a slightly extended season doesn’t put next season to start with the launch of shadowlands.

3 Likes

No thats just way to long. 12-14 weeks max. Meaning ptr must hit around week 9-10. To give two weeks test, week or two to implement and new season to start.
Next season should start 9 or 16 Oct lates. Thats means for them to have a month from ptr launch. We need ptr this week or next week latest.
The season has allready dragged to long.
This season player fell off way sooner and the rest gearing for POE heist come friday. So bliz please. Ptr???

1 Like

I wouldn’t count on it. According to Blizzard we should be seeing the Diablo 4 quarterly update first, which probably won’t be posted until near the end of this month if we’re to go by the release dates of the previous quarterly updates. So I’m guessing we won’t be seeing the ptr for some time.

No man​:cry::cry::cry:
If we only get the ptr notes then, lets say 31-7 Nov season start that means 17-18 weeks… thats 119-126 days of a season. Its way to long no one will be playing. Looks like ima have to play POE a while. We’ve seen through all the stats of season numbers in D3 and POE thats optimal time for seasonleague is 8-10weeks. 12 max. Chris Wilson did a very good statistical video about this. Why cant bliz follow the optimized route.

1 Like

I stopped playing too and from what i am seeing from my clan and friends, most have stopped or at least severely reduced their time played as well. I am just waiting for the patch notes to figure out if i am going to play next season, if they don’t balance the sets/builds more and give us more variety, i won’t be playing next season, at least not beyond completing season journey (i am missing 2 tabs). I am not looking into making a Rend Barbarian again or a GOD Demon Hunter and just right clicking for hours, i am not finding it fun and the leaderboards mean nothing to me. I just want to create new unorthodox builds with LOD or just play pet builds, i just want to try things and not copy paste an icy veins guide. Blizzard doesn’t accomondate this style at all though, you play the exact same build, or else. I hope this patch balances things more so there is more variety so i am willing to wait if it makes the next season better.

1 Like

Yes Please for Me - Necro balance and EP Uliana MONK SOLO and GROUP TRASH KILLER PLEASE…

are we…

there yet?

1 Like

Nope, but keep asking and you might be in October.

I am sure they will get right on that for you.

Are they, thank heavens. Thank you man.

No problem just for you :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

While your at it, get the WD’s spider set to par with the high end sets. Might I mention blackthorns too? Chop chop!

Any Buff wishes ? I start working on the new patch tonight from 1 am to 2 am. Pls let me know which classes youd like to see buffed and how, so i can implement it.

One of the features that will probably be implemented is “coffee break”. It is no secret that a big percentage of the leader-board is using bots to get an advantage.

As it is not feaseable to ban botters over and over and over, a new feature will be implemented.

Every account has an integreated bot now that can farm bounties , grifts and rifts.
It is selectable to work for you for 2 hours per day that you can select.

This way we hope to close the gap between botters and people who play 100% manually.

Best regards

Ok great.
Ep Monk. Give the set a buff to 15000%.
Lions claw 600-700 and it must be for full Ep dot as well not just the explosion damage part. Also add to gungo gear. 20% extra damage per enemy effected by EP to make it a scaling TK damage dealing item. Also add to the 4 piece of the set as it has no mitigation. 50% damage reduction for 30 seconds after using SSS.

1 Like

No problem, i will impelement that.

3 Likes