Other D4 classes you'd like to see?

I honestly want to have the Witch Doctor, the Crusader, the necromancer, or a new class that hasn’t been seen before. I hope, like Diablo III, that we get to choose between sexes.

1 Like

I hope not. Whoever wants to play Monks or Witch Doctors has TWO other games they can play them in - D3 and Immoral. They don’t need a third game. Keep that D3 filth out of this game.

Can you imagine playing Monks and Witch Doctors for 9 years… then play them all over again consecutively in D4… disgusting.

I believe they confirmed that in Blizzcon that all classes will be for both genders, as they showed different appearances, faces, hairstyles for Barbarian, and only a few for Sorceress, so far.
I think you can see a male Sorcerer in the World Boss video along with both female and male barbarians.

Havent seen anything for female druid though. Maybe there will be only 2 specific classes to be gender-locked to make them more unique?
Like male only druid and hopefully Amazon will be revealed as the 4th female only class.
(I just want the Amazon class, I would be even happier if there was a male counterpart for Amazon, but we all know there is no male amazons, atleast in D universe :pensive:)

The most requested class on this topic was the Amazon, followed by the paladin, “any” summoner, and “any” killer.

Diablo II in the vein.

I would expect a ranged physical class and seeing as lots of D2 classes are making a return I hope it’s zon though I’d be fine with DH.

As for the 5th I’m hoping something new.

D4 Character Customization

What Can We Expect?

Not just our Characters, but our Horses too. :wink:

1 Like

There will be a female version for druid. It was just not finished because, the gameplay at blizzcon is “Alpha” version. Look at the armor customizations for sorceress, to the right. The sorceress has something on the face, hmm looks like a beard, its a male sorcerer. So I really doubt there be a amazon class since there can’t be a male amazon. A rogue/assassin however can be both genders, just as paladin/crusader or necromancer/witch doctor but I bet they choose necro more than witch doctor (even if I liked witch doctor in D3). And it would be foolish if necromancer wont be a class in D4 because the guy who started it all, is going to be part of the main story.

Now we are talking Outlaw. dual wielding daggers and use poisons on the daggers. using dirty tricks and traps to lure monsters in and could switch to bow/crossbow. Hey if barbarian can use 4 weapons, well combined its 3 weapons. the rogue/assassin could switch between daggers and bow/crossbow. We had a rogue in the cenematics, who only cared for gold.

1 Like

It isn’t like they live in a place of only woman. Many years pass since the last time we saw them, the world changed, they maybe changed too: if there are less of them around, it would be logical to think they would start to train men too, to protect the isle from enemies.

With that said, i am ok with an only female class.

Do we have to play 80-year-old Barbarians or do we have the option to toggle their age? I’m hoping to play one in the 20s like in D2… no gray hair. Same with all the other classes.

Well, the male counterpart to the Amazon would be Gargarean.

We have female Monks in D3, where the counterpart for a male Monk should be Nun. I always thought the female counterpart to the Witch Doctor was Voodoo Priestess, and in some cases it is. But, I’ve recently learned that Witch Doctors can be male or female, depending on which “universe” they reside in.

And since Diablo (or Sanctuary) is Blizzard’s universe, they could make them however they want. (Hopefully with some of our suggestions to inspire them. :wink:)

1 Like

right? Its pretty crazy we haven’t had this archetype before. I think it’d fit perfectly in, not only Diablo as a whole, but also D4’s post-Malthael bleak cutthroat world.

I would go for the default answer of Paladin + Amazon (with Necro and Assassin added in 1st expansion). But perhaps to make things a bit more new and interesting, they can do Rogue instead of Amazon and some type of Dark Knight/Dread Knight/Blood Knight instead of Paladin.

No.‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮

No.

No.

No.‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭

2 Likes

Bloodmage as a Vita Class

Maybe Necromancer as Vita Class. Double health and health is the only ressource.

No.‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭ This is D4, not D2 Remastered. Please refer back to Blizzcon 2019. Thanks.

Well, the rumor is the paladin and amazon are the next classes so that’s your 5. sucks for you I guess.

If you didn’t notice, I repeated your word. Now please stop spamming the board with your D2 comments. That is also a flag.

You realize that there is literally a reddit leak that confirms the Paladin and Amazon right?

This was posted 4 months ago and you can check the accuracy for yourself. So flagging my post for “Spamming the board with your d2 comments” make you sound really childish.

• Diablo II Remake/Remaster was planned, but they later realized that it would be much better to give the franchise a complete reset and put majority of the fans requests into 1 giant package.

• The demo showed how a druid player can use the combo system. In the clip the player was able to morph into different animal forms (including wolf and bear) during mid-combat flawlessly without any weird transitions or awkward attack animations using different sets of moves and skills from each of the forms in a matter of seconds. It looked very impressive.

• Paladin, Barbarian, Sorcerer, Amazon and Druid are planned for launch with more coming later. Blizzard wants people to feel like this is Diablo II all over again but in a completely new era of the franchise. Blizzard were also debating whether to include the Druid or Necromancer class at launch of Diablo IV. Blizzard decided put the Druid for launch of Diablo IV and Necromancer for later, since the Necromancer was released already for Diablo III.

• Right now the goal is to get the game ready playable demo for Blizzcon’s 2019 and of course all the marketing material as well. After that, it will be preparing for the beta in 2020 and then the release.

2 Likes