Only available to party leader - can't start game

Seeing this issue Only available to party leader bug

7 Likes

Same, I came on to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem.

1 Like

Same issue here, cant find any information regarding this online either.

1 Like

what a shame, I wanted to hunt in vain for parts of my staff of herding.

1 Like

same here also getting error 315000 when tring to switch chat channels found this from 21.

1 Like

Ok, we did some troubleshooting and I’m glad we’re not the only ones experiencing this right now… has anyone heard feedback from the devs?

Same here. Apparently they’re having an issue with their servers.

I am having the same issue. I was playing earlier, logged out to eat, got the update available for battlenet message so I updated…now I cant start a game. I have tried most everything but uninstalling and reinstalling.

same. great, now I have to do chores

1 Like

Same issue here, it happens every so often, but I can usually shrug it off by selecting a different character or game option. Even closing game and restarting, but this time it seems pretty stuck on it.

Having the same issue as well. Crashed on me and now stuck with this bug.

Servers go down sometimes, thats acceptable(sometimes) but not knowing whats going on or any kind of ETA when they are coming back online is not okay. :frowning:

Same Issue. Hope it get fixed soon

happening to me as well :frowning:

Not a good time to play HC even after you can start game. I would wait to make sure the servers are stable.

I’m having the same problem.

Same issue
I thought I was alone :disappointed_relieved:
MAL COMUNE MEZZO GUADIO

Same issue. Was playing earlier, restarted game and can’t play any characters.

I am too. Tried to change character and game to fix, and to restart wifi and computer, but nothing helps.