Only available to party leader - can't start game

Same issue here, even if I change character nothing happens

I am also having the same issue will anyone be able to fix this

same hereā€¦ thought it was due to me being in a group before leaving the game 1 hour agoā€¦ more than ten years after the release come on guys

Just booting the game, nothing unusual, the Start Game button is greyed out. Internet is working fine, was working fine not 24 hours ago, didnā€™t even group last time I player. One friend online, not in the game, just in the app. No mention anywhere Iā€™m in a group.

Only thing of notice: got the D3D error popup the first time I ran the game today, but had no problems loading the game. And never saw it again. Still, took no chance, went into D3Prefs.txt as instructed, changed DisplayModeWindowMode from 0 to 1. Again, no problem running the game, still had Start Game button greyed out.

Tried all characters, seasonal or not, all cannot Start Game. Can access leaderboards, friends, etc. Even tried switching region to Europe, still same issue. Made sure the Battle.net launcher was up to date.

Same problem here, how am I supposed to find virtual treasures to satisfy my hording needs now :frowning:

1 Like

same error 315000 canā€™t join game/ only available to party leader

The start or resume game button is greyed out, ā€œonly available to party leaderā€ It seems to me this issue has happened before and once again BLizzard cannot fix a normal issue that happen before, They refuse to provide customer service and to me all blizzard games should be SHUT down until they actually fix the DAM bug. the service of helping customers is -10. Very poor company and management SUCKS!

1 Like

omg i might have to do actual schoolwork :sweat:

at least it is not only me, soo what should we do now :smiley:

go outside? naaah. watch movie? maybe!

1 Like

Same problem here. Unplayable

mine seems to be fixed

im having the same issue

anyone know how to fix this

Iā€™m in, seems fixed now

it seems to be fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

I am having the same issue. I have tried in two different PC and I have the same error in both.

I was able to get in, seems to be fixed. Still some weird issues, but at least I can play. Made me wait 10 seconds with the countdown to exit the game when I was back in town already.

nope seems to be reappeared
Cacca pupĆ¹

Iā€™m having this issue as well.