No Blizzconline, no word on S25, D2R servers are a mess

Is that easy or difficult to do. Would it still be free with paid micro transaction on PC?

Not easy and it would not be the same game if they were not part of it.

I just came from reading the D2R forums this morning and almost all of the first 30 topics are cursing the que and slamming the disconnects after the que, then having to wait in another que and so on and so on…I really hope they get the problems worked out.
:peace_symbol:

Waiting on his response to all the links posted to disprove is statement.

1 Like

Just another simpleton that was caught in a lie. They seem to be showing up a lot lately.

• Making a mistake is one thing but some people are over the top.

I don’t think it would be easy given it is designed for a touch screen. HOWEVER, part of the release delay is to add Controller support. If they do that then that means it can be adapted to Consoles or even PC.

I assume the business model would be the same across platforms, where legally ok.

1 Like

Wrong forum, he said r/diablo

Okay, sure…

Posted 3 hours ago…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/qhomcd/booted_from_server/

Posted 2 hours ago…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/qhpaq7/playing_happily_cannot_connect_to_server_230_in/

Posted 24 hours ago…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/qgzmha/seriously_if_were_going_to_have_to_contend_with/

Seriously, I spent less than 2 minutes finding these.
The D2R forums and Reddit are full of complaints about the server issues.

Not really.
There was no BlizzCon back in 2012 after D3 released in a terribad state.
D2R released in a terribad state, so I was pretty sure there would be no BlizzConline…
Not going to even mention the scandal…

1 Like

Blizzcon is a fun weekend BUT it literally takes 3 months of a good chunk of its dev team to make all the demos, trailers and to organize everything. If they save that time we might actually start to catch up…

That’s why I don’t understand why people say any CMs were great CMs. They may be great people but their community discourse was and still is horrendous. They aren’t Community Managers as far as the customer facing part goes. Maybe they are great at PR. but I’d love to know what their main responsibilities were when D:I wasn’t a thing and before D2:R was on their plate.

As far as I’m aware, they’ve never once addressed why SSF hasn’t been added, why bots aren’t banned regularly(we know why this is though) or why they haven’t addressed the massive issues of infinite paragons and group farming of them. They simply ignore them.

Even Vicarious Visions has been pretty crummy at communication, until they had to. I figured at least that team could have a weekly stream going over plans and fixes and stuff. At least until everything stabilizes.

I have no loyalty to this company and the main reasons are greed, terrible communication and low quality releases.

They did addressing those issues In Diablo Reddit though few years ago. They said they want D3 multiplayer to be rewarding to play and they said they were rather use the limited resources to focusing on gameplay tweak than using it on creating SSF mode just to please the minority who have allergic towards grouping.

Congratulations! :slight_smile:
:notes: :womans_hat: :tophat: :notes:

I check the forums to see if notes have dropped, not because I want them , but because I want to know how much more time I have to enjoy this excellent season!

Yesterday I started up a second account and spent the afternoon power-leveling myself. HAHAHA My Kickbutt monk now has a baby DH following her around like a puppy. Gotta love couch co-op.

1 Like

I hear you. I made a firebird wizard. I tried it before but was one of the people that chain froze. The patch 100% fixed it. I play at 4k everything maxxed. Smooth as silk.

Wow. So much fun! No more Z for me.

The loot hunt is fresh so that helps too.

You can play D:I with a PC android emulator + controller… there isn’t any need for a PC port. This is supported by the devs.

Additionally D:I is pretty much D3.5. It contains D3 monsters, bosses, enemies, similar zone textures, NPCs, items, spells, and D3 visual look. The essence of D:I is D3 for the mobile platform, but nothing is preventing anyone playing it on PC.

Why it’s designed this way? Well if I was to take a guess… D:I is for newcomers to the series. It isn’t for people who melted their minds on D3 rifts+adventure-mode. It’s for gamers who never had time for PC or console games.

Additionally, D:I has real-world-currency items for rifting and upgrading gear, the mobile platform is already saturated with this business model so it works, the same thing would only be asking for bad PR in a PC game.

If all you want to do is play D3 for the rest of your days, knock yourself out. For any D3 devotee here, D:I is the game to play.

1 Like

I will hold off until D4 launches before I jump ship. I was hoping D2R would hold my attention but it does not.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought it was for gamers who want to play Diablo whilst sat on the toilet.

2 Likes

it’s not rare at all as shown by POE. Lot’s of people would be more willing to compete if it didn’t require a four man meta(including lots of big POE streamers). Whatever though. Last Epoch is coming along and Lost Ark releases next year.

Adding a SSF mode is likely less time consuming than some of their big seasonal themes. It’s just a separate mode with no grouping. that isn’t very hard to modify as long as they have one person that knows how the server code works.

1 Like

season was great, but i already finished it on three servers and kinda lost interest. maybe the reason is my firebird sorc doesnt drop any good ethereals?

just saying, they couldve said something. in the past month we had news for d2r - plenty, a few of d4 and even some of d - immortal and blizzcon. only d3 is left out.