No Blizzconline, no word on S25, D2R servers are a mess

I only play Single Player on online. I log out after each session. Most of the time I’m placed in queue when I log back in but the game seems to run fine. I only had one crash early in the games release. I’ll get back to D3 when they start season 25. Hopefully soon.

Stop arguing with the guy, imo.

It’s not going to change his mind.

There’s no arguing here and i’m actually considering it just to see how it’s changed for old times sake. Just that $40 price i never liked.

I’m really not playing any game for like a year. Only Diablo interests me.

Can you download it for free to play offline mode?

Not true. You need a game license to play. The game registered online when you first start then again every 30 days.

I wish they did have an online demo so that people could ensure their system runs it before buying.

I play online single player so am in queue right now. I was almost through but it dumped me to the offline thing so now we do queue take two. sigh

It will most certainly work on my rig it’s a year old 2080 S. I’m waiting till the 4000 series graphic cards are the thing to update.

My only worry is i don’t play for long and i won’t leave my rig on all day till i play again. And as stated that $40 price.

According to KamStar everything is working just fine and anyone who says otherwise is a troll. :point_down:

2 Likes

I think those who are queuing the D2R server now should provide the screenshot of queuing here as evidence to share with those who don’t have D2R.

No need i believe them… i decided $35-40 is not worth it anyway.

No need to. It is about 45 mins US morning time on weekdays. IF you don’t get dumped to the offline mode and have to queue again.

I am in now though. Got in about 15 mins ago.

1 Like

It sounds like a really awful experience.

I wonder what it will be like for D4.

Well… i doubt they want to give out refunds again right?

Since audio update was from 2019 i doubt there will be much wrong right?

They had issues with the launch of D3 and now D2R, so I hope they get it together by the time of D4, but I will not count on them. I know I will not pre-order anything from them again. I wonder how many refunds they had with D2R.

Well the release date looks further and further away each day so i have no expectations anymore. Least there is a release date for Avowed now.

They still have to get through the release of D:I next year too. That one is free to play though so less risk to the company from angry customers.

It really is a good game, much to my surprise. I just don’t have any devices to play it on. A friend brought over his iPad to show it to me during the last Alpha.

1 Like

I refuse to play Diablo on anything other than a pc.

2 Likes

It has a lot of great features I wish D3 had. But like xaviour I am a PC guy.

Same. My dismay when they said Mobile only at Blizzcon was pretty extreme. I don’t do mobile gaming or consoles.

I keep hoping they port it to PC eventually.

2 Likes

Your potential loss. D3 is great on consoles outside of inventory.

D4 shouldn’t have the same issues as the other games due to it being a shared game as opposed to multiple instances of the same game. WoW already solved these types of issues and D4s game world should be similar in terms of infrastructure.