No Blizzconline, no word on S25, D2R servers are a mess

Sounds like real life lol the good hearted people be always picking up the pieces.

1 Like

D2R servers only had issues for 3 days due to too many online users at once. Why you d3 fanboys always make up stuff in the d3 forums, lol.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

This is only the tip of the iceburg.

Release had major issues with characters locked and unable to play. Chars getting rolled way back. Etc.

The Char delete button looked like close game. Lots of accidental deletes. Esp on console.

Then the Global database fell over from the 9th -14th every day for 4-5 hours the game was totally down on all platforms.

Now there are queues to get in that take hours, if you don’t get kicked back to the start. There are also timers between games. Those are temporary as they work on the database.

Crashing to desktop - has improved, but still happens for some.

The game is beautiful and plays like it should, when you can get in and don’t crash.

5 Likes

Exactly, a couple of days just like I said in my previous post but you said I have no idea what I’m talking about? clearly you even posted a response from a mod that says it’s been having issues from the 9th-14th which is a couple of days and today is the 27th. The timers between games is like 15-30 seconds… and the crashes happened almost two weeks ago, i’ve had a queue once that took 10 mins. The accidental delete of persons character clicking an a big red X by their character and then confirming text dialogue that says “are you sure you want to delete this character” is their own fault. Every game has issues at release, D3 was barely playable for the first month, WoW classic had 5-9 hour queues for almost a month. I’ve played everyday for hours since launch with no issues except for oct 9-14th so clearly op and his d3 fanboys are trolling, like they have been with 100’s of post crapping on d2r all over d3 forums.

Anyone can go to the D2R forum and read all of the comments from people who are still having issues.
Just because it is working for you does not mean it is working for everyone. I was sitting in the Q just yesterday.

1 Like

So let me see if I understand your simplistic reasoning. If the D3 players on the D3 forum say anything negative about D2R as the self appointed white knight you and your cronies will show up to correct them. However if D2R players on the D2R forum and now the D3 forum start “crapping” on D3 and D3 players you say nothing? Is that how it works? How many D3 players do you currently see crying on the D2R forum? By the way I played Diablo, D2/LoD, D3/RoS and now D2R. I already said that I think D2R looks great it just will not hold my attention just like I will move on from D3 when D4 launches, so take it someplace else.

r/Diablo is flooded with posts dated today (and going back every day to release) with players reporting being stuck in queues, server outages and being unable to access characters.

But yeah, its all a D3 player conspiracy.

5 Likes

Stop lying troll there’s not even one, go ahead and link a post from today

Posted 22 hours ago…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo_2_Resurrected/comments/qgv0zi/server_complaints/

Posted 14 hours ago…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo_2_Resurrected/comments/qh5x4l/a_game_already_exists_with_that_name_an_issue/

Posted 11 hours ago…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo_2_Resurrected/comments/qh9190/problems_with_save_and_exit/

1 Like

Almost tempting to buy it keep going xD.

This was uploaded 2 weeks ago, and D2R was released at 23 September 2021. The server issue is certainly persisted for more than 3 days.

Is it that bad that they actually blocked outsiders from even viewing posts on the forum since the 23rd?

The complaints about queues and server stability are ongoing. I just “logged” into D2R. I am position 108 in the queue which is much better than the past weekend where I was 300+. During the weekend, the queue wait time for me was more than 45 minutes. We will see how long the wait is with my 108 position queue on a Thursday morning.*

Edit 1: I have been in the D2R queue for 20 minutes and have moved from 108 to 67 position.

1 Like

Probably because so many people stopped queing maybe?

Vizzard needs to take responsibility and fix it or admit it’s as dead as its pre-decessor.

1 Like

Most people now-a-days never log out of the game to save from being placed in a queue since D2R does not have a kick out timer. We’ll see what it’s like after they kick everyone out later today for a scheduled maintenance update.

2 Likes

I hope it gets fixed for the fans i really do. Is single player working?

Yes, Single player works fine for most people.

Online is mostly fine too except the queue to get in during Asia/EU prime time. The Global Database means morning US is during the global peak so you get to queue for 25 mins to an hour.

In game, there is a 1 min timer on making new game instances which is also frustrating to those who like to do rapid single boss runs like Pindle.

Both things things are temporary until they fix the Global database so it no longer keels over dead. The data limits HAVE stopped that, so yeah. They are just frustrating.

The game, when you are in, is actually fantastic and the art work is spectacular. It also has no AFK disconnect so you can just stay logged in all day and do whatever else you want.

Is that just single player offline? So i wouldn’t be able to use that char online right?

Correct. Single player offline is just that, single player offline.

Is it still 40 dorrahs? I did hear offline is free is that true?