Nintendo switch

I hope so they really need to up the power a bit even first party IP games are lagging. Atm based on tests of the tegra x1 the switch is about 1/4 the power of the gtx 660 the minimum requirement for the pc version sadly so the fact they got it to work at all is impressive

I am a little worried that no announcement has been made yet. But this is Nintendo afterall :slight_smile:

In the article that was shared here, it says that the nintendo version will launch on the 23rd and that we will be able to preorder soon!

dang yeah i miss read that idk

So only 4 players on Switch? That’s a huge disadvantage at ladder unless they increase XP earned.

would be an advantage if they increase xp too much it’s a thin margin for just right to be fair but not op.

People have been saying this for 2 years, the “new” switch just has an OLED screen, no internal differences. They won’t release a full hardware refresh directly after releasing a screen refresh and calling it a new model

or they are using internals of the old model that they still have in stock before they release a new and improved switch, dickmoves like that are common nowadays.

the new switch dont have better hardware…

Right now hardware components are expensive and rare. Even Sony has issues delivering demand on their now 1 year old new console. People that want one still cannot get one.
What makes you so convinced that they even could release a new Switch model with actual better hardware right now?

I’m not talking about the LED switch, I’m talking about the rumored Switch2. We will see.

1 Like

I can ask you the same question, what makes you so convinced that they cant?

limited resources making it financial suicide.

Multi-billion company: “times are harsh, we can hardly turn a profit”

:thinking:

Nintendo is usually not selling their consoles at a loss (unlike Microsoft & Sony).
Especially not when they already sold tens of millions of a model that makes a profit on unit sales.

Looks like I was right and it is still releasing on Switch. Do you have anything to say :slight_smile: I can check back on release though for you if you need.

Except you still don’t know how to read as I talked about “possibility” xD but you do you I guess

Ok I will check back with you on the 23rd :slight_smile:

It is releasing… I said at the time it was merely a possibility that it wouldn’t I never said it wouldn’t … You Still don’t know how to read it seem, it’s low level trolling at this point xD

I said the game is releasing on the 23rd. Where did I say anything else? It’s been stated as fact it is releasing on the 23rd. It’s releasing on the 23rd. The 23rd. Releasing. Available. Release. Sold. You can buy. 23rd.

Anything else you need me to say for you to understand it is releasing on the 23rd? :slight_smile: Check back with you as well on the 23rd.