I am constantly getting disconnected. It started getting bad about a week ago. Has this game gone past it’s shelf-life?
Hey there Dacotah! We appreciate you reaching out regarding those disconnects. We aren’t currently aware of any wide-spread issues that would be causing players to disconnect, and so this seems to be an isolated issue. Let’s go ahead and have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while a disconnect occurs in-game so that we can further investigate potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:
- Download the tool from this page
- Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
- Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure a disconnect happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
- After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
- Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here
If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).
8 posts were split to a new topic: Flyball - Disconnections
A post was split to a new topic: Vietvet67 - Disconnects