He is not alone! Keep getting disconnected an very long lag times during game play. then get error codes 1016 and 1001…I have no problems with anything else just this game/server.
Hey there! I moved your post to a separate thread. If you are still experiencing disconnects, we’ll need to have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game. This will show potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:
- Download the tool from this page
- Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
- Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
- After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
- Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here
If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).