Vietvet67 - Disconnects

He is not alone! Keep getting disconnected an very long lag times during game play. then get error codes 1016 and 1001…I have no problems with anything else just this game/server.

Hey there! I moved your post to a separate thread. If you are still experiencing disconnects, we’ll need to have you run a ‘WinMTR’ network test while the problem occurs in-game. This will show potential network-related issues between your computer and the game server. Here are the instructions:

1. Download the tool from this page
  2. Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the WinMTR instructions page
  3. Start the test and play the game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the WinMTR tool is running.
  4. After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the WinMTR file in an easy to find location.
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the WinMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Thanks, problems seems to be the new provider I have, on the same level as dial up! Brightspeed…all customer service folk in India and is horrible, have no other options is small town…guess I am just F$#ed!

Wow, it took you over two years to reply, and you still didn’t post a WinMTR report so people could attempt to diagnose the problem.