My stash didnt get the extra place

hello there , since i started playing season 30 and unlocked everything my stash is still the same only 2 tabs for 4 pages ,where did the 3rd tab go and the 5th page ? help please i play on 3 different computer and all 3 didnt get the extra stash

About the stash tabs

(And on the same account and region of course)

1 Like

This is slightly outdated - you can earn 2 per season now, but it is still max 5 you can get this way.

3 Likes

One in ā€œclassicā€ season, and another in SSF?
So the 2 are transferred from one mode to the other?

They should. I think someone even tested this. This is due to the fact that the normal season and SSF have their own separate journeys.

2 Likes

i dont understand , in non season i have 3 tabs with 5 stash pages each , in season i only have 2 tabs why am i missing the 3rd one i have unlocked every quest too here is my non season stash and season stash:

This is simply not possible :slightly_smiling_face:

D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs

Product
Free
For Gold
Subtotal
Diablo III
+
=
Reaper of Souls
=
Necromancer
=
Seasons
Ģ² Ģ²5Ģ² *
_Ģ²_Ģ²
=
Ģ² Ģ²5Ģ²
Total
+
=

* Earn one Stash Tab by completing the Conqueror Chapter in a Season.
Maximum: 5 Tabs in 5 Seasons.

At your Trust Level you have to post links as Preformatted Text.

How to Post Links in Blizzard Forums

1. Paste the link in your post.

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the Ė‚/Ėƒ button on the Reply Editor toolbar.

1. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

1 Like

thank you for your advice, here is my stash :slight_smile:

stash season 30
stash non season

You didnā€™t post the links correctly. But, allow me to embed them for you:

1 Like

i meant in non season i have 3 pages and 5 tabs
in season 30 i only have 2 pages and 4 tabs

still cannot share my photos

i confused the tabs and the pagesd in my first comments

1 Like

In non-Season you have 2 Pages. Your screenshot is showing 5 Tabs on the first Page. But, we cannot see how many Tabs you have on Page 2.

Chests = Page. Tabs are shown along the right edge of the Page.

You are showing 4 Tabs on Page 2 in Season 30. This means you have 5 Tabs on Page 1. Thatā€™s a total of 9 Tabs.

You should have taken a screenshot of your non-Season Page 2. How many Tabs do you have on non-Season Page 2?

1 Like

after verification or i was dreaming of the 3rd page of stash or it disapeard i can see i only have 2 pages with 5 tabs in first page None Season and 2 pages with 4 tabs first one and 5 second one in S30ā€¦
i have the ROS and Nerco addonā€¦ i dont know what im still missing ā€¦

Letā€™s keep this simple.

• You have 9 total Tabs in Season 30.
  • How many total Tabs do you have in non-Season ?
1 Like

in non Season i have 9 tabs too so i have to wait the end of the season to get the 3rd page of the stash ?

No. You receive the extra Stash Tab as soon as you complete the Season Journey through the Conqueror Chapter. You receive it immediately, in Season AND non-Season.

Therefore, if this is the first time youā€™ve earned an extra Seasonal Stash Tab, you have the correct number of Tabs. You can still earn 4 Stash Tabs in future Seasons.

You only receive the third Page (Chest) after you have 5 Tabs on a Page.

This is NOT a bug.

1 Like

but what is weird is that i dont understand that i already had 2 stash pages before starting season 30 now i unlocked the conqueror chapter but still have 2 stash ā€¦ why the 3rd one isent unlocked , i did unlock it during season 28

YES. You had 2 Stash Pages.

Page 1
      5 Tabs
    Page 2
      3 Tabs

Total: 8 Tabs

Then, you completed Season 30 through Conqueror or Guardian Chapters. You now have:

Page 1
      5 Tabs
    Page 2
      4 Tabs

Total: 9 Tabs

In Season 31 you can earn another Stash Tab.

Page 1
      5 Tabs
    Page 2
      5 Tabs

Total: 10 Tabs

In Season 32 you can earn another Stash Tab.

Page 1
      5 Tabs
    Page 2
      5 Tabs
    Page 3
      1 Tab

Total: 11 Tabs

And so onā€¦

4 Likes

thank you very very very much for your replies !!! long may you live and so diablo 3 i hope

2 Likes

As others have noted above, the OP can actually get 2 per season now. If they unlocked one in S30 on SSFM, they can do the SJ again on regular mode or vice-versa.

note: obviously I havenā€™t tested to get 2 as I have had all my seasonal ones for years now and am too lazy to start a Euro build to test. The SJ are separate for SSFM and regular as you can do it twice and get 2 Haedrigā€™s gift (one on SSFM and one on regular). It would stand to reason that you would get 2 tabs awarded.

If you did one in S28, make sure to do both in S30 on SSFM and regular mode, so you will be up to 3 earned during seasons, then S31 you can get the last 2.

1 Like